Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

obama presidency would embolden terrorists

Captain Megaton

Ask the Kurds, Iran, Kuwait and the familes of those found on mass graves if the toothless chihuahua was dangerous.

That's not the issue. Was the chihuahua dangerous to AMERICA?

If not, then America should have taken a stand against the Sudanese Goverment just as it started its genocide. But it didn't...

Why?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• AzTide

• questionmark

• AlexG

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the most ridiculous 2 sentences ever typed.

Sorry I guess you didn't see the exerts from the movie about the 9/11 attack. And I guess you don't know that something like that takes years to plan not months.

Clinton is also the one that made sure that the fbi and the cia could not talk to each other.

That's not the issue. Was the chihuahua dangerous to AMERICA?

If not, then America should have taken a stand against the Sudanese Goverment just as it started its genocide. But it didn't...

Why?

We can't do it all you know, just be glad we took care of a big one.

Sorry I guess you didn't see the exerts from the movie about the 9/11 attack.

Does all your information come from movies and TV? I don't think I've ever seen you cite another source.

Just not the right one.

Osama bin Who?

can't go after him, his half-brother and Dubya are buddies ...

We can't do it all you know, just be glad we took care of a big one.

400,000 isn't big enough for you?

What happened to... NEVER AGAIN.

If we would have started drilling for oil in Alaska 8 years ago like many wanted to no one would be able to throw around the "oil" argument anymore...

that had a clause in small print....

One glaring difference is that Japan and Germany surrendered (unconditionaly) how could Iraq surrender under the same conditions, or why should Iraq surrender for that matter. Iraq no threat, Iraq pulled off 9/11 (nope), Taliban in Iraq, ummm nope don't see any, well not till after the U.S. invaded that is. What was Iraq guilty of exactly that required an all out invasion and a massive re-build ? Saddam bad, yes but really. Iraq was as dangerous as a 15 yr old toothless chihuahua.

My point was not if the war was correct!!!

It's the current occupation if the country laid down with no fight people would have forgotten and moved on and Bush would be great.

But since we're in this situation already my point is that it takes time. Stop the loathing you have for Bush and the past mistakes and look at what it takes to make this situation work to the best solution that is possible after all the blunders in the beginning.

And just up and pulling out would truly be far worse for the US, Britain, and the Iraqis. We passed the point of no return so let’s finish up then scream get out.

The Iraqi government says they want US troops out in 16 months.

Their country, their government (installed by us).

Edited by AlexG

Does all your information come from movies and TV? I don't think I've ever seen you cite another source.

So. I don't read papers their one sided. I can change the tv and get more than one side. I usually don't. I also look at the web news headlines and if I like I read them and I have cited them as well.

1) Iraq can't stand on its own two feet, even if it wants to, because the occupation has set rules on what kind of government Iraq has to have, and what kind and how many troops they can have.. both requirements are dependent on US assistance to succeed. WE are making it so THEY need us.

2) The middle east has been in conflict for thousands of years. Before North America was even a thought in Columbus' mind, they where at war with someone, everyone. Wars have been fought, won and lost, land has been taken and taken back, and religion has rocked every foundation of whatever civilization decides to make the area home... the United States IS NOT going to change this.. and looking at the past, based on the volatile nature of the area, we could NEVER LEAVE if we truly want to help the people there. (Help as in control them.)

3) While we are spending hundreds of billions of dollars settling Iraq... America is being neglected, and with Dubya and McCain, that neglect will go on for years and years. Children are taken away from the parents when the parents can't care for them correctly... Sorry Poppa Dubya but I want a new family, you don't love me anymore.

Yeah, I'm going to be selfish now; I'm going to say I want a president who's going to take care of ME and not a 3rd world country on the other side of the globe. Besides, I thought that was the job description... don't see anything about babysitter in there. (Which reminds me, why do people babysit? For money, or in this case, oil.)

So. I don't read papers their one sided. I can change the tv and get more than one side. I usually don't. I also look at the web news headlines and if I like I read them and I have cited them as well.

I take that as a yes. If you broaden your information sources, (like read), your information might be more accurate.

I take that as a yes. If you broaden your information sources, (like read), your information might be more accurate.

Those people on 9/11 had to learn how to take over an airplane with box cutters. Had to learn how to blend in with americans while learning how to fly a jumbo jet good enough to fly into a building with out raising suspicions. had to go to boston and got on those flights. No it took at least a year to do that. I do not need to read or watch anything to know that you can't do that over night.

Those people on 9/11 had to learn how to take over an airplane with box cutters. Had to learn how to blend in with americans while learning how to fly a jumbo jet good enough to fly into a building with out raising suspicions. had to go to boston and got on those flights. No it took at least a year to do that. I do not need to read or watch anything to know that you can't do that over night.

It doesn't take much training to take over an airplane with knives. It also doesn't take much training to learn to fly a plane into a building. Basic flight training and a flight simulator is pretty much all you need (I'm a pilot).

had to go to boston and got on those flights.

Doesn't take a year to buy a ticket.

I do not need to read or watch anything

You're badly mistaken.

Which is basically correct, I know you said you don't like to read, but you should read this to learn how complicated the whole thing really was... which begs the question: Where were our law enforcement agencies?

Which is basically correct, I know you said you don't like to read, but you should read this to learn how complicated the whole thing really was... which begs the question: Where were our law enforcement agencies?

The FBI agent that discovered the flight training and sent out memos that were ignored. That law enforcement? They were around....

The FBI agent that discovered the flight training and sent out memos that were ignored. That law enforcement? They were around....

... with thei heads in their behind writing office memos.... right

... with thei heads in their behind writing office memos.... right

The pieces were there. CIA had some, FBI had some, and they couldn't talk to each other. But that's not Clinton's fault, that's ultimately Nixon's fault. It was the Church committee in the 70's that seperated the six letters.

W was getting intelligence briefings, but he didn't pay them much mind. Not that he had much mind to spare.

The pieces were there. CIA had some, FBI had some, and they couldn't talk to each other. But that's not Clinton's fault, that's ultimately Nixon's fault. It was the Church committee in the 70's that seperated the six letters.

W was getting intelligence briefings, but he didn't pay them much mind. Not that he had much mind to spare.

It wasn't Nixons fault with the Church Committe.

Granted his actions helped some to bring light to what was going with the CIA. But it showed the snakes for what they were.

Guess he was offended when he read Intelligence on the folder and had a tantrum screaming: I got my own!!!

Guess he was offended when he read Intelligence on the folder and had a tantrum screaming: I got my own!!!

In all fairness can you believe how large the briefing everyday is with both foreign and domestic?

And it's foolish to think that with all the bureaucracy involved with all the agencies and his aides as to what reaches the president’s desk it’s just amazing he reads anything important that won’t burn some agency yet still help stop anything.

Just not the right one.

Osama bin Who?

Not the right one? Tell that to those found in mass graves and their families.

Osama is good as dead, he is irrelevant now.

Edited by AROCES

400,000? You mean the Iraqis?

AGAIN, let them speak out that their lost was a waste and it was wrong for them to fight for a new and better Iraq. Let us hear them agree with you, so far you been speaking in their behalf. :hmm: