Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tarot Readings

Raivrso

For about a year now, I have been experimenting with tarot cards.

Im asking anyone who has a question about anything in their life. (nothing to specific like, what should I name my child? or things like that)

I wanted to test my ability, because when I always did one with a friend it helped them considerably.

So, ask away.

the only thing besides that I think will help, is if I had your first name. But you dont have too. I just think it will help on obtaining a more accurate reading.

Also, real quick, so we dont get this wrong. Tarot card readings does not tell you what exactly you have to do to get out of a situation. If that makes any sense. Tarot card readings are to open your mind to all of the possibilities in a situation, all of the obstacles (or at least the most impedent (sp?) ones). To help you understand your choices on a better scale.

Thank you,

Full of Secrets

Edited by Full Of Secrets

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raivrso

• John from Lowell

• Yugure

• PARIAH

My friend reads Tarrot cards.

I'd like a reading from you.

My screen name is the name of importance any cards would recognize me by. I guess you could say it is my spirit's name. (pronounced YOU-goo-RAY)

My friend reads Tarrot cards.

I'd like a reading from you.

My screen name is the name of importance any cards would recognize me by. I guess you could say it is my spirit's name. (pronounced YOU-goo-RAY)

Hello Yugure,

So, I have done a Decision Spread.

Three rows, and three columns that tell of you past decisions which have created the situation, conditions of the present moment, and future outcomes of your choices.

The columns represent the times, past present and future. The Rows being different decisions that you may possibly take for a favorable outcome.

First row: What has created your situation are decisions that are not easy, and possibly at a level, someone could have been using you. This fact in present moment may cause you to overreact by doing what you feel is appropriate, just try not to add to the chaos and try to establish yourself and know what you want. Then go for it. Be prepared to apply your self though, you will learn or teach someone, valueable knowledge.

second Row: Trying to serve the greater good, either putting your friends, family, even work/schoolwork before own needs has led you to face a clear fact. Giving it enough of your will to accomplish or nuture, dependent on your situation, but not smother its uniquity. In the end, you may possibly realize what you hold most valueable in this world. Immerse your self with it, connect to it, whatever it is. Regardless of any other cicrumstances you will find what you seek.

Third row: You do have more control over your life then you think, but people can be careless. remember that what you do has consequences. Overanalyzing can marr many good things. Sometimes though, it is good to follow your dreams for once. yet, do not be so haste! Think before you act, but dont over do it. Haste can make things many times worse.

Your my first online reading btw, so sorry if it isnt perfect.

I just thought to give it a shot.

Thank you. :]

you did very well.

thanks for the advice.

the part in row three was the clearest... it is hard for me to find the difference in "over-analyzing" or "planning" or "winging it" sometimes.

you did very well.

thanks for the advice.

the part in row three was the clearest... it is hard for me to find the difference in "over-analyzing" or "planning" or "winging it" sometimes.

Thank you.

And your welcome. :]

Hello,

I think you are very brave for trying this so openly, and admire that honesty. What say you give me a reading to expand your practice? Thank you in advance.

Hi Full of Secrets,

This week I have started a new pratice as it relates to self healing and wellness. I have moved my consciousness inside my body. My intent is to imagine vartious body functions from within myself.

For about two years now I have been more focused on my self healing potentials. Could you provide me with some insights as it relates to this new pratice.

Thanks .... John

I have always had a very interesting time with tarot cards. I first tried them about 25 years ago, and they never fail to provide some food for thought.

I'd be delighted to get a reading from you.

Hamlyn should do for my first name!

My question is about what I should do with the rest of my life in terms of jobs or career. I hope that is specific enough. :D

Hello,

I think you are very brave for trying this so openly, and admire that honesty. What say you give me a reading to expand your practice? Thank you in advance.

Hi Fantomex,

Your welcome, and thank you as well for helping me out.

Now, since you hadn't really asked for anything in particular, I will do a rather simple spread.

It is called the Diamond Spread. This helps you understand your balance in life. You have 4 cards, each representing a direction;North, South, East West. This is usually used as a daily spread, but im not entirely sure on when you will read this post. So I will do my best to change it into how you have been in the last week up till now.

Tarot Suits match with a zodiac and elemental sign.

West: Wands

North:wands

East: Swords

South: Swords

Well, this tells that throughout the week up to today, you have been busy, right? Wands represent fire, which tells that you have been enthusiastic and the Swords represent air, many ideas running through your mind quickly.

What it seems to me, you have been flowing ideas through your mind quite often and are working your task, or situation with enthusiasim. Possibly even a little bit wanting to just have it over with. Be careful, such quick thinking can have many flaws to it. try to take a minute, and let yourself go through the situation at hand. Look over every detail and provide a good foundation for the task or situation.

Hi Full of Secrets,

This week I have started a new pratice as it relates to self healing and wellness. I have moved my consciousness inside my body. My intent is to imagine vartious body functions from within myself.

For about two years now I have been more focused on my self healing potentials. Could you provide me with some insights as it relates to this new pratice.

Thanks .... John

Hi John,

Thanks for helping me practice, and your welcome as well.

hmm, lets see now. I will have to say this may be the hardest reading I have done so far.

But I will do my best.

Acorn to Oak Spread.

Okay well. Right now, Figure out if you beleive that it is worth what you may have to sacrifice for it. If not, then move on. If so, keep your head held high and keep going. Also, trying many different ways or paths in self healing may help you find one that you like alot, or is particularly easy to you. Devotion is something alot of people do not have, they always expect immediate results. So even if you dont find a way that is easy, that you can accomplish quickly, keep working at it. Practice makes things easier to do, yet dont get to carried away and forget your other obligations. Before I get too far ahead of myself, it is alright that once you get the hang of something, you move on. If you dont want to take the time to completely master it, That is okay! It is understandable if you wish to try something new for it does expand your knowledge.

Now, be careful. Moderation is key. Do not let your focus on self healing that you forget your own emotional needs.

Well then, to help keep your knowledge strong, it is best not to accept any non-sense things people will tell you. Any falsities or thoughts of failure because of what they beleive. "Thick skin is Gods gift." If you get it. :]

I beleive that with dedicated practice, Moderation, and No Non-Sense will bring you intellectual understanding, possibly of more then you expect to learn.

Hello

My name is Katie.

If you could please give me a reading that would be fantastic. I just want to know if I should take one route or another. That's really as specific as I would like to get over the forums.

Thank you :)

Hi John,

Thanks for helping me practice, and your welcome as well.

hmm, lets see now. I will have to say this may be the hardest reading I have done so far.

But I will do my best.

Acorn to Oak Spread.

Okay well. Right now, Figure out if you beleive that it is worth what you may have to sacrifice for it. If not, then move on. If so, keep your head held high and keep going. Also, trying many different ways or paths in self healing may help you find one that you like alot, or is particularly easy to you. Devotion is something alot of people do not have, they always expect immediate results. So even if you dont find a way that is easy, that you can accomplish quickly, keep working at it. Practice makes things easier to do, yet dont get to carried away and forget your other obligations. Before I get too far ahead of myself, it is alright that once you get the hang of something, you move on. If you dont want to take the time to completely master it, That is okay! It is understandable if you wish to try something new for it does expand your knowledge.

That is very good insight on the way I like to learn about these things. I see life as an experience to be enjoyed. Yes I do have other priorities. Self healing is less than secondary.

Now, be careful. Moderation is key. Do not let your focus on self healing that you forget your own emotional needs.

Well then, to help keep your knowledge strong, it is best not to accept any non-sense things people will tell you. Any falsities or thoughts of failure because of what they beleive. "Thick skin is Gods gift." If you get it. :]

I beleive that with dedicated practice, Moderation, and No Non-Sense will bring you intellectual understanding, possibly of more then you expect to learn.

I believe you are correct in that assesment. I like to use the word balance but Moderation is an excellect choice of words.

Thanks again for this most perceptive reading.

John

Hello

My name is Katie.

If you could please give me a reading that would be fantastic. I just want to know if I should take one route or another. That's really as specific as I would like to get over the forums.

Thank you :)

Hello Katie,

I completely understand, I will give you a reading.

I will wait for you to respond to this post if you want me to go by what info you have given me. Or if you like too, then send me private message for more specifics since you do not wish to say more over the forums.

Also to any other readers, the same goes for you. If you do not wish for me to post it on this forum, or you would like to ask me privately, feel free to do so as you wish.

Thank you,

Full of Secrets

I have always had a very interesting time with tarot cards. I first tried them about 25 years ago, and they never fail to provide some food for thought.

I'd be delighted to get a reading from you.

Hamlyn should do for my first name!

My question is about what I should do with the rest of my life in terms of jobs or career. I hope that is specific enough. :D

Hello Hamlyn,

Thanks for helping me practice.

Well, for starters I wasn't quite sure which spread to use. Tarot cards can't exactly tell you what you should do with the rest of your life. A better question is "How can I obtain a favorable job?" So I hope you dont mind, but I used that question instead.

The spread I used was Two Paths in the Garden. It tells you two choices you may go through for a more favorable outcome.

I will tell you this, understand that whatever situation rises in your life, things will always be better. No matter how hard things look, or lost you feel. There is always hope. Things will be better.

1st possible path: I beleive that in this choice, what you will gain is a better knowing of how to pick yourself up after harsh times. Even if you feel your too tired, emotionally or physically, look around you for the things you don't see. Open up to what matters most to you, what you still have in your life that is beautiful, even the little things. The situation at hand you might feel your not prepared for and it may be hard starting off on a new path. Beleive you can do it, and don't let the little things bother you. In the end, your efforts will be beautifully awarded. Work carefully, and dont rush. Then I beleive you will find what you seek and the situation in this moment will be worth what you gain.

2nd possible path: Maybe now you may not get as much praise for your accomplishments as you would like, but be happy of even some recognition. For the more things you accomplish and are recognized for, can mean that there will be more praise in the future. Heres the thing though, there is something you need to do. In this situation it may be a significant change from the usual, but remember because something is different, does not mean it will be bad. Realize your options and possibilities open in your life, complete the task at hand! It may bring you more delight then what you think.

I myself have a particularly beatuiful set of tarot cards, but I stopped using them a number of years ago.

I used to give readings to my friends at school. (:

Anyway, I'd like to assist you in your practice and maybe learn a bit about myself along the way.

My name's Leanne, will I ever find love? >.>

I know that sounds a tad pathetic haha, just wondering if you can shed a little light on the subject.

Thank you. <3

Hello Full of Secrets! I would love a tarot reading. I have been dabbling with the Ascended Masters cards--they are fairly new. They seem to be right on in most cases though. I seemed to have misplaced them for over 2 months now though---I have no idea where I left them and i need a little guidance. I am thinking about a business adventure--Is the time right? SHould I go for it? SHould I hold back for a while? Any advice would be awesome! I also admire you for doing this. What a great way to get your abilities fine tuned-eh? Thanks a bunch in advance! O, my first name is Debbie.

Don't forget my request on the other page! >_<

You're in high demand.

I myself have a particularly beatuiful set of tarot cards, but I stopped using them a number of years ago.

I used to give readings to my friends at school. (:

Anyway, I'd like to assist you in your practice and maybe learn a bit about myself along the way.

My name's Leanne, will I ever find love? >.>

I know that sounds a tad pathetic haha, just wondering if you can shed a little light on the subject.

Thank you. <3

Hi Leanne,

It is not a pathetic subject. lol. I feel the same way sometimes.

Well that is beside the point. All I have learned is self taught honeslty, so im not quite sure how to help you out about learning a few tips.

I'll do my best.

As well, like i said before.

Will I ever find love? Is something tarot cards can not exactly tell you. What they do is tell you how to obtain what you seek, whether its love or fortune. So I will, I hope you dont mind, ask this question instead. "What can you do to help find your soul mate?"

I may not be able to tell you who, or when you will find him. But there is one out there. For everybody. Yeah, I know it sounds cheezy but still. That is just a personal thought/belief.

I have done a Rose Petal Spread.

Something nice that will help you in your path to finding love, is figure out what it is you like in someone. What is it you are even searching for? Learning how to realize someones worth in your life is a big step also, to finding your soul mate. Life isn't always a fairytale. You may not always get the best guy, but sometimes the best guy is someone who have known for years. A friend possibly. Its understandable if you like doing a task well and efficiently. yet, do not let your own needs downfall. Its your life, enjoy your tasks, but also keep your needs straight. On your search of love, the past may have been troubling at times, but this has made you stronger and has given you more knowledge. realize the difference between the 'fools' who are all nonsense that you dont need in your life, and those that will help you grow into a better person. Don't take unnecesary actions. What you possibly need to learn is dedication. Keep going with your head held high and dont stop beleiving that one day you will find your soul mate. For one day you will.

Hello Full of Secrets! I would love a tarot reading. I have been dabbling with the Ascended Masters cards--they are fairly new. They seem to be right on in most cases though. I seemed to have misplaced them for over 2 months now though---I have no idea where I left them and i need a little guidance. I am thinking about a business adventure--Is the time right? SHould I go for it? SHould I hold back for a while? Any advice would be awesome! I also admire you for doing this. What a great way to get your abilities fine tuned-eh? Thanks a bunch in advance! O, my first name is Debbie.

Hey Debbie,

Im sorry to hear about your missing cards. I hope you find them.

I suppose this gets my abilities fine tuned, but there is always that doubt that you will mess up a little and have skeptics all over you.

I do my best though. Im not perfect.

Hmm. Lets see now. I believe the past, present, future spread will do quite nicely.

What has led up to this point is a challenge that has been set infront of you, yet it is your choice whether or not to nurture it and grow with it. Though, not so much you smother its uniquity. But wait! Dont overanalyze your situation! It can ruin the possibilites this task or situation may bring. Sometimes, its a good thing to just wing it. If you know what im saying. Right now though, a compromise must be reached with yourself, and possibly other people.Carefully examine and simply realize your options. If you feel that someone does not want you to go on this adventure, well, there are people who have your back. Who will support you with your decisions. So do not think your alone in this choice. What also may be causing you to second guess yourself, is do you really know what it is you wish to gain from this business adventure? Do this for yourself, make a list of what it is you really want, what you need to obtain it, and go for it! Just be prepared for what you will do once you have started off. Beleive that whatever you do, you will be good at it. Though, try not to be so overjoyous with your work you forget the needs of others, possibly family, friends or co-workers. Think though, are you ready for a commitment to a business adventure? Or will you let this oppurtunity (sp?) pass by? Be prepared for whatever choice you make. If you feel like you can handle it, you probably can.

Thank you very much for the reading! Everything you said was pretty much right on! I know I'll probably succeed in whatever I put my mind to, but if I go for it, I could miss out on alot of things with my kids. I'll just watch for the signs along the way and if an offer comes by that I can't refuse---I'll just have to wing it!!!!!!!!! Thanks again for the reading! It was awesome. :tu:

Hi Fantomex,

Your welcome, and thank you as well for helping me out.

Now, since you hadn't really asked for anything in particular, I will do a rather simple spread.

It is called the Diamond Spread. This helps you understand your balance in life. You have 4 cards, each representing a direction;North, South, East West. This is usually used as a daily spread, but im not entirely sure on when you will read this post. So I will do my best to change it into how you have been in the last week up till now.

Tarot Suits match with a zodiac and elemental sign.

West: Wands

North:wands

East: Swords

South: Swords

Well, this tells that throughout the week up to today, you have been busy, right? Wands represent fire, which tells that you have been enthusiastic and the Swords represent air, many ideas running through your mind quickly.

What it seems to me, you have been flowing ideas through your mind quite often and are working your task, or situation with enthusiasim. Possibly even a little bit wanting to just have it over with. Be careful, such quick thinking can have many flaws to it. try to take a minute, and let yourself go through the situation at hand. Look over every detail and provide a good foundation for the task or situation.

Well done. Thank you.

Thanks for the reading, Fulla! I'm not sure what the two paths are, but it seems like wise advice anyway.

hey Full Of Secrets! It is very kind of you offering tarot readings to our community, so I send you my deepest of thanks. I do have a small request, that I hope you can answer:

I would like to know if I will advance spiritually (as far as phychic ability goes) or if i am pretty much as good as ill get now. Also, if i get better, what areas would i do best in and what needs to be done to progress myself most efficiently.

I hope thats not too much, thanks!

hey Full Of Secrets! It is very kind of you offering tarot readings to our community, so I send you my deepest of thanks. I do have a small request, that I hope you can answer:

I would like to know if I will advance spiritually (as far as phychic ability goes) or if i am pretty much as good as ill get now. Also, if i get better, what areas would i do best in and what needs to be done to progress myself most efficiently.

I hope thats not too much, thanks!

Hi Cowspwn,

its not too much to ask, so no worries. :]

Thank you for helping me practice.

I decided to do a Celtic Cross Spread.

Hm. this is good. Honestly. You have a loving home, food, resources at your hand. Enjoy everything! If it isn't then take a closer look around you. Because your surroundings affect you more then what you may be aware of. You have worked hard to get were you are now and if you arn't satisfied with it, realize that you can improve, if you are willing to sacrifice for it. What may have brought you to this situation, is that you were bored, and looking for a challenge. That is all fine. Recognize the fact though, you are not limited in your options. Learn something new, or improve on something you already know. Psychic abilities and spiritual development do not have a stopping point because there are tons of things you can do with them. Recently though, maybe, something has come up that requires careful consideration. Sometimes its better to plan ahead and make sure you have everything so your needs are met. You may need a little help or someone else may need your help! Dont stress over that fact, accept it gratefully and keep moving forwards.

okay, so listen to this. Well, read this. I know that things are exciting and fun when you learn anything new, but try your best not to let your emotional or physical needs suffer! Moderation is key. Dont over do it. (trust me. Burn outs just stink. I dont know if i will ever make a Psi ball again or not.)

You may fear that if a certain event happens, Boom! certain doom. That everything in your life will crash. However! remember to fight for what you want, and just because something seems like it will bring certain doom. Does not mean it will. Though, dont cut out that scenario because anything can happen. Also, you may feel that no one will support you in your development, but dont think that! For there are people who support you 100%. So breath. Your only human though, people make mistakes. But that is okay! When it comes to development and practice, dont be in such a haste. Think ahead and realize what your doing.

If you beleive you have reached your limit, that there is nothing else to learn. you, my dear, are wrong. There is always more to learn and even if you have to ask for a little help from someone, that is okay. Because it will all be worth it in the end.

You know what? All the years I've been giving readings, I've never had one done. i would like to accept the offer. My name is Maggie, anything else you need to know, just ask. I don't have anything in particular I want to know about, just whatever randomness shows. Thank you, for being so open.

Edited by MaggieDruydess