Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Liberals hate real Americans that work and

Fluffybunny

And I told you I won't because that's a lame attempt at an argument for no purpose.

How about you answer my question for once:

You see, I answer your questions; but you agreed to a rather inflammatory statement, so it is not "for no purpose". I am trying to get you to define yourself. You seem to think yourself quite the American, yet you never seem to want to define yourself. I am pretty clear, I answer your questions...You seem to want to agree with these incredible statements, then when asked about them you back away?

Own it if you agree with the guy...say so, so that at least people know where you stand instead of just kind of agreeing, then kinda, subtly, sorta, kinda, avoiding a direct answer.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlindMessiah

• MasterPo

• danielost

• Fluffybunny

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you personally feel that way.

But that's not what your leaders are saying - and more importantly are doing!

Judge a man not by what he says but by what he does.

Your leaders - the leaders of the Democrat and Liberal parties (often one and the same) - are trying to do just that. So yes, it is guilt by association. And if you don't like that I suggest you get on the backs of your leaders to change themselves.

I have never voted democrat/liberal/left, so you need make sure that you dont try to pigeonhole me as such...

Edited by Fluffybunny

Own it if you agree with the guy...say so, so that at least people know where you stand instead of just kind of agreeing, then kinda, subtly, sorta, kinda, avoiding a direct answer.

Why don't you define what you think a real American is first? Maybe I'll agree with it.

And I told you I won't because that's a lame attempt at an argument for no purpose.

How about you answer my question for once:

Do you disagree that liberals want to destory who works hard, achieves, wants to keep their achievements, and believes in a G-d and wants to display it?

No, we simply want to actually use various government tools like income tax and social programs because we believe that having a more equal and well-off society as a whole (with equal opportunity for prosperity for all children on the basis of their merit and not their economic background) actually creates a better society and democracy for everyone, including the rich and well-off. If you somehow think that the rich can thrive in a society which completely ignores the issues and problems of the poorer folk and allows for massive concentrations of inherited wealth to build up, then you might want to look at some of the issues faced by Latin American countries today because of this type of thing.

As for "displaying a God", we've actually defended the free speech and religious rights of people. We just don't believe that idiotic Christofascist shell game that "freedom to display God" equals "Freedom to use public facilities and money to display MY version of religion in everyone's face while excluding the ones I don't like in complete violation of the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment".

No, we simply want to actually use various government tools like income tax and social programs because we believe that having a more equal and well-off society as a whole<SNIP>

And there is a corner stone of the problem:

Government "tools" as you put it are not to take from Peter to give to Paul just because Peter has more than Paul!!

Taxes are needed to fund certain aspects of a government that for a nation. I'm not a zero-tax guy.

But taxes were never ever ever meant to take from one person for the benefit of another. I find nothing in the Constitution or any of the rightings of out Founding Fathers that say otherwise. If you do please let us know.

Guess I should be proud to be a fake american...

And I'm proud to be a fake American, where at least I know I'm unwanted. And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to those, wanting me out of the country. And I gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today, 'Cause there ain't no doubt I'm a fake American.

I don't care what you believe or not believe.

But don't tell me I'm wrong for believing and don't try to erase it from public.

So you want to remove my legal right of saying the words, "You're wrong, god doesn't exist?"

Do you disagree that liberals want to destory who works hard, achieves, wants to keep their achievements, and believes in a G-d and wants to display it?

I'd answer but I couldn't follow the sentence.

So you want to remove my legal right of saying the words, "You're wrong, god doesn't exist?"

Show me where I said you can't say words?

Say all you want. But when someone puts out a symbol of G-d or religion in public view dont' say they need to take it down because it offends you since you don't believe similarly.

I'm a liberal and its true...we hate hard working americans! We dont need your manufactured goods, services, food you grow for us, military and security services or tranportaion...because we're LIBERALS -all we need is our naive belief in large social welfare nets, Starbucks lattes and Marcel Proust!

See that's where you go wrong. I drink Starbucks' Iced Caffe Mocha, not lattes. :no:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you personally feel that way.

But that's not what your leaders are saying - and more importantly are doing!

Who are his leaders? He just said he isn't a democrat.

Judge a man not by what he says but by what he does.

Your leaders - the leaders of the Democrat and Liberal parties (often one and the same) - are trying to do just that. So yes, it is guilt by association. And if you don't like that I suggest you get on the backs of your leaders to change themselves.

How the hell do you know what anyone on this forum does? You don't.

Once again, he said he's isn't a Democrat. So this is apparently, guilt by non-association.

No, we simply want to actually use various government tools like income tax and social programs because we believe that having a more equal and well-off society as a whole (with equal opportunity for prosperity for all children on the basis of their merit and not their economic background) actually creates a better society and democracy for everyone, including the rich and well-off. If you somehow think that the rich can thrive in a society which completely ignores the issues and problems of the poorer folk and allows for massive concentrations of inherited wealth to build up, then you might want to look at some of the issues faced by Latin American countries today because of this type of thing.

As for "displaying a God", we've actually defended the free speech and religious rights of people. We just don't believe that idiotic Christofascist shell game that "freedom to display God" equals "Freedom to use public facilities and money to display MY version of religion in everyone's face while excluding the ones I don't like in complete violation of the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment".

problem is that it is that the very government tool that you want to use to make a more equal society is what has made it a more uneven society, income tax.

And I'm proud to be a fake American, where at least I know I'm unwanted. And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to those, wanting me out of the country. And I gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today, 'Cause there ain't no doubt I'm a fake American.

Werd yo! Let's make Seattle our capital.. since it's fulla librals that wanna destroy the country!

The media hate all real americans that work and believe in god and are successful ie rich. There I said it. Does this mean that all real americans believe in god and are rich or work no. Just like all bugs are insects but not all insects are bugs.

So real Americans believe in god, are rich and successful. Not all real Americans believe in god, are rich and successful. So we've established a couple things in this post.

-There are fake Americans

-Some jobless, poor, atheist are real Americans

If the fake Americans aren't jobless, poor, atheists, then who are the fake Americans?

Who are his leaders? He just said he isn't a democrat.

Now.

But before he edited the post he said he was a liberal. I don't have the original.

Why don't you define what you think a real American is first? Maybe I'll agree with it.

Someone who purports American ideals: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Dude.. Fluffy has ALWAYS! In. Every. Single. Post. he's ever made about what he is.. he has *NEVER* stated he was a liberal or democrat. Sorry but your "He changed it.." line won't pass.. he has *NEVER* in the entire time I've known him on these boards has he ever said he was a lib or dem. Cripes! Have a clue..

How the rich pay taxes class 101.

They charge 50 cents for a hamburger they make a nickel profit. Income tax is then 45 cents so they raise the cost of the burger 50 cents now they are making a dime profit. and who is paying for the income tax.

Show me where I said you can't say words?

Say all you want. But when someone puts out a symbol of G-d or religion in public view dont' say they need to take it down because it offends you since you don't believe similarly.

I don't want theism or atheism promoted by the government.

So real Americans believe in god, are rich and successful. Not all real Americans believe in god, are rich and successful. So we've established a couple things in this post.

-There are fake Americans

-Some jobless, poor, atheist are real Americans

If the fake Americans aren't jobless, poor, atheists, then who are the fake Americans?

are the ones who hate america and want it to fail. to lose a war.

Now.

But before he edited the post he said he was a liberal. I don't have the original.

Liberal and conservative are often contradictory labels. For example, some of my libertarian views, such as supporting gay marriage, are called both conservative and liberal. I think party is more important than a title. From talking to him personally, I can assure you his line of thinking is closer to libertarian than democrat. He's made that clear.

Edited by BlindMessiah

are the ones who hate america and want it to fail. to lose a war.

Can you give me some names? Define hate, desire for failure, and desire for loss of war. Give examples. Your post is far too vague.

Actually Liberals hates Americans who works, achieves and accomplish but does not spread the wealth they made to their liking.

Actually Liberals hates Americans who works, achieves and accomplish but does not spread the wealth they made to their liking.

Sounds like you hate these people.

I can make dumb sentences too!

Conservatives (who?) hate humans that live and beath air. They are reptillians.