Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Liberals hate real Americans that work and

Fluffybunny

Why don't you define what you think a real American is first? Maybe I'll agree with it.

What is it with the most outspoken people never wanting to answer a difficult question directly? Why is that?

An American citizen by birth or citizenship rights. (You can look up the legal details on that if you wish) A legal person who lives in America,of any race, color, creed, background, orientation, or religion of any of a number of political or social beliefs who expresses them self legally by supporting their beliefs, voting for their candidates, protesting their grievances. Americans have all kinds of different opinions about things, but the documents that framed this country allow them to express their beliefs effectively. Americans are allowed to practice their own personal religious beliefs whatever they may be, sofar as they do not infringe on others. Americans have the freedom of speech, even when they disagree with what the other guys speech says...Americans are protected by and should support the Constitution.

Americans must abide by the documents that the founding fathers drew up as guidelines to this country, or go by legal guidelines to change them(even when they disagree)... Americans must do what they feel is best for the country and are obligated to keep watch on those they elect to office. Americans are obligated to get educated, not only at the basic and secondary education levels, but educated as to what is going on in the rest of the world as well. Americans should look out for each other. Americans should protect each other. Americans should defend each other, if need be, and ability is there.

I could go on for pages...but I am not going to go through pages to have you go "yeah, what he said"...or, no thats stupid...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlindMessiah

• MasterPo

• danielost

• Fluffybunny

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you give me some names? Define hate, desire for failure, and desire for loss of war. Give examples. Your post is far too vague.

Obama until he started running for president.

What a silly and ignorant comment by Mr Hayes. I have a job, a nice home, car and have accomplished and achieved many of the things I have set out to. My husband and I have both served in the military. I try to pay attention to issues and make sure I vote in local elections, not just the presidential ones. Yet, I'm not a real American.

I think a real American is one who opposes when our government tries to take our individual rights away and remind the judgmental that their moral certainty should not be forced upon others.

are the ones who hate america and want it to fail. to lose a war.

You are Linda Blair, back when her head spun. You scare me!

Obama until he started running for president.

We have a name. Unfortunately you missed the second part of my post asking for specific examples of said hatred.

An American citizen by birth or citizenship rights.

If you check, the Supreme Court ruled that a citizen is "someone who has the right to have rights"! I forget which case that was.

Thank you for answering my question.

Here's my definition in brief (whole books have been written on the subject):

An American is someone:

- Who is a citizen of this country (birth to citizen parents or by full naturalization)

- Who believes in self reliance

- Rugged individualism

- The promise of opportunity but not the guarantee of success

- Hard work and the expectation of keeping the fruits of those labors

- Taking care of yourself and those in your charge first (not to be confused with selfishness as I'm sure someone here will try to bend it to be)

- Takes accountability for his/her own actions (or lack there of)

- Kindness and forgiveness but not to a fault

- Respect to others but not at the cost of hurting others or themselves

I could go on but I'm sure I've already given you and many others plenty of ammo to attack me with as is.

Sounds like you hate these people.

Hate? Nah.

I for one does not believe in a one party system, I just don't like the Liberals in the majority for most of their policies are known failures.

See, I don't hate the liberals.

Annoyed? You bet! :yes:

If you check, the Supreme Court ruled that a citizen is "someone who has the right to have rights"! I forget which case that was.

Thank you for answering my question.

Here's my definition in brief (whole books have been written on the subject):

An American is someone:

- Who is a citizen of this country (birth to citizen parents or by full naturalization)

- Who believes in self reliance

- Rugged individualism

- The promise of opportunity but not the guarantee of success

- Hard work and the expectation of keeping the fruits of those labors

- Taking care of yourself and those in your charge first (not to be confused with selfishness as I'm sure someone here will try to bend it to be)

- Takes accountability for his/her own actions (or lack there of)

- Kindness and forgiveness but not to a fault

- Respect to others but not at the cost of hurting others or themselves

I could go on but I'm sure I've already given you and many others plenty of ammo to attack me with as is.

So you set out a specific personality and set of beliefs? And yes, plenty to attack.

What a silly and ignorant comment by Mr Hayes. I have a job, a nice home, car and have accomplished and achieved many of the things I have set out to. My husband and I have both served in the military. I try to pay attention to issues and make sure I vote in local elections, not just the presidential ones. Yet, I'm not a real American.

I think a real American is one who opposes when our government tries to take our individual rights away and remind the judgmental that their moral certainty should not be forced upon others.

I take you are not a rebublican :D thick skin is needed in here ;)

I can make dumb sentences too!

Conservatives (who?) hate humans that live and beath air. They are reptillians.

You mean dumber.

Easily frightened?

Ya but I was of what, maybe 13 when I saw it lol had no idea it would come back to say BOO!

So you set out a specific personality and set of beliefs? And yes, plenty to attack.

So to you an American is some indescribable emorphus "thing"?

That "specific personality" and "set of beliefs" is what the people who came to the New World and ultimately founded America were all about!

They didn't come here to setup a welfare state.

They didn't come here to set up universal healthcare.

And they certainly didn't come here to tax the "rich" and give to the poor.

And it is there personality traits and beliefs that drove people into the Western frontier with barely more than the shirt on their backs. It is that attitude that grew homesteads into town and then cities. It is that attitude that grew industry, technology and created a huge chunk of the pleasures and things you and I take for granted even nesessity of daily life today.

We have a name. Unfortunately you missed the second part of my post asking for specific examples of said hatred.

He wanted us to pull out of iraq no matter the cost. Still does although now that the surge has worked.

Edited by danielost

He wanted us to pull out of iraq no matter the cost. Still does although now that the surge has worked.

Surge lowerd violence. But it didn't change anything. Iraqi goverment and army still don't have the responsability.

You paid of warlords and cheifs. Yippe. Know theres armed Sunni Militias controling areas on "behalf" of a shiite majority goverment.

Edited by InHuman

So to you an American is some indescribable emorphus "thing"?

That "specific personality" and "set of beliefs" is what the people who came to the New World and ultimately founded America were all about!

They didn't come here to setup a welfare state.

They didn't come here to set up universal healthcare.

And they certainly didn't come here to tax the "rich" and give to the poor.

And it is there personality traits and beliefs that drove people into the Western frontier with barely more than the shirt on their backs. It is that attitude that grew homesteads into town and then cities. It is that attitude that grew industry, technology and created a huge chunk of the pleasures and things you and I take for granted even nesessity of daily life today.

Technically fluffy was right. A real American is someone who is a legal citizen. However we're talking about the spirit of America and what defines America. What defines America is: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. You however have an extremely narrow set of principles that one must follow that was not intended by our forefathers.

So because he believed being in Iraq was a mistake and wanted to get our troops home, he hates America? To translate, if you don't follow Republican talking points you hate America.

So because he believed being in Iraq was a mistake and wanted to get our troops home, he hates America? To translate, if you don't follow Republican talking points you hate America.

No he wanted us to lose that war. He wants us to sit down and talk to our enemies, a good thing and something we are currently doing. he also wants us to attack and invade our allies a bad thing.

Edited by danielost

No he wanted us to lose that war. He wants us to sit down and talk to our enemies, a good thing and something we are currently doing. he also wants us to attack and invade our allies a bad thing.

I SERIOUSLY doubt staying for another decade will do enough to make the situation any better then if you drew back combat troops today. The goverment is running on a surplus and they've had ample time to get their **** together.

I would imagine PROTECTING YOUR TROOPS AND YOUR MISSION overrides and goody feelings you have about a country that accepts your aid dollars, then lets militants cross into their borders.

He wants us to sit down and talk to our enemies, a good thing and something we are currently doing. he also wants us to attack and invade our allies a bad thing.

I see nothing wrong with talking to these people. Pakistan is not an ally. Canada is an ally. Israel is an ally. UK is an ally. Calling Pakistan our ally is a joke.