Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Money = Freedom (try not to get too upset)

MasterPo

where are you then Michelle so I can look into this.....

Well, so far you have three people saying this...one from Arizona, one from New York and one from Tennessee. Considering you don't have a lifers on benefits from your own family (I don't think) there isn't a website that's called "How to find the loopholes in the system".

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AzTide

• MasterPo

• questionmark

• Incorrigible1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You must not have seen the thread on that. That idea was compaired to fascism or something.

It would be a matter of choice.

It's better than abortion or forcing children to be born to unresponsible parents.

Forced abortions would be even more terrible-2nd forced sterilization-3rd forced tube knots-terrible in that order

Many welfare mother's spit out kid after kid to use the system for their own convenience-not out of need

Well, so far you have three people saying this...one from Arizona, one from New York and one from Tennessee. Considering you don't have a lifers on benefits from your own family (I don't think) there isn't a website that's called "How to find the loopholes in the system".

so we should just take your word then????

It would be a matter of choice.

It's better than abortion or forcing children to be born to unresponsible parents.

Forced abortions would be even more terrible-2nd forced sterilization-3rd forced tube knots-terrible in that order

Many welfare mother's spit out kid after kid to use the system for their own convenience-not out of need

Some didn't even like it as a choice to be paid. They said it was still forced because the women were desperate for the money.

Don't keep pushing me, Sheri or I'll tell you what you can do with my word. :yes:

If they can't stay at home or receive money for doing it - then that would defeat their objective of just pumping out babies. Good role models and a little education, however, wouldn't hurt.

All they need is a doctor to say after 3 or 4 months preg they have to stay off their feet. Then they are home bound and getting checks.

Some didn't even like it as a choice to be paid. They said it was still forced because the women were desperate for the money.

I guess it depends on the woman

I really believe many would go for it (and probably try to sue the government down the line-to get more money again-but that can be avoided-if planned ahead).

I'd like to see it implemented. We don't know until we try it.

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

Don't keep pushing me, Sheri or I'll tell you what you can do with my word. :yes:

Why such hostilty against Sheri?

You must not have seen the thread on that. That idea was compaired to fascism or something.

Yea, that opens a whole other can of worms about keeping the gov out of my womb, a woman's "right" to reproduce, etc etc.

Been discussed many times and always comes down to the same thing and never gets done.

It is called ACCESS which is primarily medical, DES for money and food stamps here in AZ..... :)

Why such hostilty against Sheri?

There is a history there.

....some of us are savvy in politics and not gonna just except any ole biased opine...I asked for a source its called fair..

i have made a note this is Michelle's opinion...

moving on... :D

Yea, that opens a whole other can of worms about keeping the gov out of my womb, a woman's "right" to reproduce, etc etc.

Been discussed many times and always comes down to the same thing and never gets done.

They need "incentives" to be invited into the womb.

Women's wombs are a touchy subject-wombs have much power & potential ! ;)

Money talks..............womb walks

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

....some of us are savvy in politics and not gonna just except any ole biased opine...I asked for a source its called fair..

i have made a note this is Michelle's opinion...

moving on... :D

You'd have to be kind of thick not to be able to find it under Tennessee Government Agencies. *SNIP*

Edited by Lilly
removed inflammatory remark

You'd have to be kind of thick not to be able to find it under Tennessee Government Agencies. After all, most ill-informed illiterates have learned that much.

Well I listed the souces she could research. She asked me as well...

They need "incentives" to be invited into the womb.

Women's wombs are a touchy subject-wombs have much power & potential ! ;)

Money talks..............womb walks

Why is no one talking about free vasectomies for the guys and paying them to get them?

Why is no one talking about free vasectomies for the guys and paying them to get them?

Free or not, how many guys do you think would put their testicles on the "chopping block?" :)

Hey, you've been paying attention! :tu:

Well I listed the souces she could research. She asked me as well...

No, she didn't...if you look back.

And there still is no source that will tell you all the loopholes that I KNOW they find. She can take everyone elses word for what they say but not mine?

Men don't have the excuse of a never ending pregnancy to avoid work

That sounds good & fair however.

I hate when men whine about child-care support or "children they never asked for"--when they don't share in the responsibility of birth-control-it's not just the woman's responsibility :angry:

Let the cutting commence ................

Free or not, how many guys do you think would put their testicles on the "chopping block?" :)

They're safe so I wouldn't have a problem. I don't want anymore children so it'd actually make sense for me to do it.

A while ago here in the UK the government came up with a pretty good proposal.

If you've been on benefits for one or two years then you would have to do community service, washing graffiti off walls, gardening for pensioners, giving food to the homeless etc. etc.

I liked it but unfortunately it didn't go thorugh (from what I heard). It means that wether you get of your **** and get a job, or become a benefit cheat, at the end of the day you still have to work for your bread whilst providing a service. After a while the cheats would start to realise that getting an actual job would be better than cleaning for £90 a fortnight.

Edited by Splodgenessabounds

A while ago here in the UK the government came up with a pretty good proposal.

If you've been on benefits for one or two years then you would have to do community service, washing graffiti off walls, gardening for pensioners, giving food to the homeless etc. etc.

I liked it but unfortunately it didn't go thorugh (from what I heard). It means that wether you get of your **** and get a job, or become a benefit cheat, at the end of the day you still have to work for your bread whilst providing a service. After a while the cheats would start to realise that getting an actual job would be better than cleaning for £90 a fortnight.

It's amazing what having to work will do to a problem like welfare abuse....

It's amazing what having to work will do to a problem like welfare abuse....

it does, in Denmark the employment office and the welfare office are the same thing, if they have no job you get welfare, if they do you get a job. If you go several month without finding a job they send you on job training for professions on demand else no welfare either. It is expensive but works wonders against those unwilling to work.

it does, in Denmark the employment office and the welfare office are the same thing, if they have no job you get welfare, if they do you get a job. If you go several month without finding a job they send you on job training for professions on demand else no welfare either. It is expensive but works wonders against those unwilling to work.

You know what's funny in America is that somehow when welfare reform is mentioned every minority group and civil rights group crawls out from under their rocks and fights it.