Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tiny Humanoid Creature

Magikman

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• BuhiBuhi-Kun

• Raziel

• Magikman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen this elsewhere on the net. I believe they said that it could possibly be a miscarried monkey fetus.

• 1 month later...
I saw something similar on Unsolved Mysteries how two Archieologists found remains of a tiny human. I believe it was the same size like that one.

I have to agree with one of the earlier posts that claimed fake. Sorry I can't give immediate credit as my memory is going. No genuine researcher or scientist is going to handle that with their bare hands, or leave it with the family that found it. If they were truly interested they would take it to the nearest properly equipped facility.

As for what it looks like - my guess is a tropical fruit bat fetus. The skull is correct and the long "fingers" would be nothing more than the undeveloped wings. But it also looks a little like a poorly dried chili pepper. Them's good eats!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

hey whats the link to the tree growing faries

Naree Pon

Heres the link I think you are looking for, they are called the Naree Pon.

Heres a pic too.

post-34-1072996597.jpg

It's not a human because the skull is not so fully developed at that stage--we don't even get a top-of-the-skull part until we're like seven. We have a big hole in the top of our head (covered with skin, duh) when we're born so our head can come out. (Eww!) That's why your not supposed to hit a baby in the head, haha. SO, it's either a bird or a teensy weensy monkey. Though of course I think it's a monkey, because of it's lower body. happy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

That is too strange blink.gif I dunno It's probably fake wacko.gif

looks like the first attempt ever at an abortion.

by a neandethal.

• 11 months later...

Yeah, a fetus. Looks obvious to me. Nothing mysterious here. Unless she is missing. Maybe this should have been posted at the FBI site.

whoa! that's the craziest thing I have ever seen.

No, that was back when unregistered members where few and far between and still manageable, only registered members can post to the forum now. thumbsup.gif

lookslike it would be a creature from eraserhead

I'd go with the fruitbat or monkey theory, it shares characteristics with both. I'd lean more towards a bat though because of the jaw, arms and fingers. Seems to make sense. original.gif

Hey!!!!

sry guys but this was found to be a fraud long ago when the discover channel did a special which included these "things".

they studdied them, they origionally came from southern mexico, and the locals would say they found them and the story was basically the same as in the site, accept these locals wouyld sell them to tourists. After xray, catscan, biopsy, and overall dysection of the so called creature...it was proven to be a carving made from a dried piece of(i think) fruit.

SO they said on the boob tube

It is definitely an alien foetus, no doubt about that. But it is a mystery why it is lying around some bush. In fact, I read there were some reports that the U.S. are keeping a dozen of aliens' corpses, but these were kept secret.

Have you ever thought, whether it is a fraud or not, why would people 'create' stories of these 'alien' creatures? What's the point, they might as well write a story, right?

But I don't think it is fraud, for why would people create mysterious 'things'?Fame, money, boredom?

You just answered your own question. Fame, money and boredom are all reasons to hoax something..

• 9 months later...