Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lawson Film(zombie footage)

zombiekill999

My friend whose name will be enclosed informed me of a movie on youtube sometime in late 2007. I watched it and was simply astonished by it. This video was pulled because apparently they thought it was "gory, grisly, and humane"(though they allow recent Rob Zombie movie The Devil's Rejects on youtube). In the very poor filmed movie, a cameraman and several people run through what seems to be a ghetto or a slums of some sort. They are being chased by what critics thought to be "rioters". Then the group clambers into a bus and after 2 and half blocks runs into abanded cars and backs into a building. After the bus breaks down, the "rioters" (i saw the zombies one which was a middle aged man had some of his brain and eye socket exposed) try to flip the bus. So two of the survivors kick open the windshield and one of the two is dragged into the horde of zombies and mauled. The other made an escape around the corner. The tape cuts out there.

But i have a few investigations. I do not think youtube pulled this video for its gory acts but because our government made them do it for fear the real word would get out. Also, does this give enough proof to skeptics? This year my friend let me borrow a book called "the zombie survival guide" i read it and found the exact movie was talked about in Max Brooks's novel.So is solonum real or a very clever hoax?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DieChecker

• khukuri

• snuffypuffer

• Agent. Mulder

lmao THEY'RE COMING TO GET YOU ZOMBIEKILL!

Edited by Pol_Pot_Lives_Again

I think I saw this bit of movie on Youtube, because someone posted the link here way back when it was first posted. I always assumed it was just a viral video for a computer game or a horror movie. Viral videos are all over Youtube for such things, so it is my opinion that's what it was. I'm maybe 97% sure. The other 3% says, "Watch out for the Zombies!!"

My friend whose name will be enclosed informed me of a movie on youtube sometime in late 2007. I watched it and was simply astonished by it. This video was pulled because apparently they thought it was "gory, grisly, and humane"(though they allow recent Rob Zombie movie The Devil's Rejects on youtube). In the very poor filmed movie, a cameraman and several people run through what seems to be a ghetto or a slums of some sort. They are being chased by what critics thought to be "rioters". Then the group clambers into a bus and after 2 and half blocks runs into abanded cars and backs into a building. After the bus breaks down, the "rioters" (i saw the zombies one which was a middle aged man had some of his brain and eye socket exposed) try to flip the bus. So two of the survivors kick open the windshield and one of the two is dragged into the horde of zombies and mauled. The other made an escape around the corner. The tape cuts out there.

But i have a few investigations. I do not think youtube pulled this video for its gory acts but because our government made them do it for fear the real word would get out. Also, does this give enough proof to skeptics? This year my friend let me borrow a book called "the zombie survival guide" i read it and found the exact movie was talked about in Max Brooks's novel.So is solonum real or a very clever hoax?

That book was simply satire, a joke, a book brought on by a creative imagination, don't you read what books are listed under?

Seriously, teens shouldn't be able to go on the internet.

I have the vampire encyclopedia and fairy dictionary OHMYGOSH I GUESS THEY ARE REAL!omgz!@#!@

annoying.

This the one you mean?

OMG it scared me so bad! I wonder how they got it back on You Tube!

I have heard several stories claiming to be "real Zombie stories"

One such i rember was in russia A town whos name escapes me was built By a Prison this prison was were tehy housed the worst of the worst. Well supposedly they were testing experimental super soldier drugs on the convicts. (this was in russia in a unlawful time presumably during communist rule i cant quite rember.)

Wel supposedly they took on a Zombie like state and escaped and attacked the town. The town was eventually bombed and it all covered up. Google searches reveal nothing on it and such. There are a few more if i rember them ill be glad to share.

P.S. If you like Zombies Pittsburgh were i live is spposedly the zombie capitol of the world. And if im not mistaken they have a whole week dedicated to zombie ill see if i can find a link.

P.S.S. I found a linky http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburgh...d/s_530761.html

this is a article from the Pittsburgh Post Gazzete a local newspaper

They come, staggering forward, compelled by some sinister, unknown force to converge on this place. Their clothes are ragged and crusted with blood, their eyes lifeless and cold -- silent, tireless, relentless, hungry.

You can outrun one. Maybe you can outrun 10, if you don't get cornered. But can you outrun 894?

If Transylvania is the world capital of vampire culture, is Pittsburgh the world capital of zombie culture?

"Oh, no doubt. That's why we call it 'Zombietown U.S.A.,'" says filmmaker Chris Ivey, 35, of Squirrel Hill, who is working on a documentary -- also called "Zombietown U.S.A." -- about Pittsburgh's obsession with the creatures. "It's one of the things you're taught from birth. First, you're wrapped in a Terrible Towel. Then, when you first learn to walk, you learn the zombie walk."

Final Note Going off the final Sentance of the aarticle Pittsburghs a place of traditions you MUST own a terrible towl. You must Hate the cleveland Browns. You must Love Zombie movies Its amazing how much the zombie culture has been wraped into the pittsburgh life style. Even horror houses hafe alot to do with zombies.

Edited by Acta Non Verba

The "Lawson Film" is specifically mentioned in The Zombie Survival Guide(Which I've read), and the story pretty much follows exactly how you described. Unfortunately the video never existed, the book is 100% fiction. Many of the "Recorded Reports" from the book, are from the authors other book World War Z. Again I must say tho, the video wasn't ever on Youtube nor was it removed by the government to cover up a zombie attack. :tu:

I have heard several stories claiming to be "real Zombie stories"

One such i rember was in russia A town whos name escapes me was built By a Prison this prison was were tehy housed the worst of the worst. Well supposedly they were testing experimental super soldier drugs on the convicts. (this was in russia in a unlawful time presumably during communist rule i cant quite rember.)

Wel supposedly they took on a Zombie like state and escaped and attacked the town. The town was eventually bombed and it all covered up. Google searches reveal nothing on it and such. There are a few more if i rember them ill be glad to share.

P.S. If you like Zombies Pittsburgh were i live is spposedly the zombie capitol of the world. And if im not mistaken they have a whole week dedicated to zombie ill see if i can find a link.

P.S.S. I found a linky http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburgh...d/s_530761.html

this is a article from the Pittsburgh Post Gazzete a local newspaper

They come, staggering forward, compelled by some sinister, unknown force to converge on this place. Their clothes are ragged and crusted with blood, their eyes lifeless and cold -- silent, tireless, relentless, hungry.

You can outrun one. Maybe you can outrun 10, if you don't get cornered. But can you outrun 894?

If Transylvania is the world capital of vampire culture, is Pittsburgh the world capital of zombie culture?

"Oh, no doubt. That's why we call it 'Zombietown U.S.A.,'" says filmmaker Chris Ivey, 35, of Squirrel Hill, who is working on a documentary -- also called "Zombietown U.S.A." -- about Pittsburgh's obsession with the creatures. "It's one of the things you're taught from birth. First, you're wrapped in a Terrible Towel. Then, when you first learn to walk, you learn the zombie walk."

Final Note Going off the final Sentance of the aarticle Pittsburghs a place of traditions you MUST own a terrible towl. You must Hate the cleveland Browns. You must Love Zombie movies Its amazing how much the zombie culture has been wraped into the pittsburgh life style. Even horror houses hafe alot to do with zombies.

what you say about a remote russian town, sounds like a very terrible movie i saw called, the horrors of war,or, the fears of war, something of that nature.

This the one you mean?

nope. the one i saw was some form of a projector and certainly did not have zombies dancing in the end.

This the one you mean?

Save me Jebus!!!

- Post removed -

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let's not start mucking about with Vampire legend and Dracula! In 2 sentences you destroyed hundreds of years of perfectly crafted vampiric information!!!

Oh, and name calling is a no-no.

It attracts zombies.

- Post removed -

I really... really hope you're kidding.. you are, right? Right..? Oh jeeze I hope ignorance isn't a virus....

- Post removed -

Enjoy your short and inglorious time here as best you can.

As much as video playing/movie watching youngsters would love it, there just ain't no such thang as a zombie.

Grow up, face it, and contribute something meaningful to U-M Crypto forum. I dare ya!

As much as video playing/movie watching youngsters would love it, there just ain't no such thang as a zombie.

Grow up, face it, and contribute something meaningful to U-M Crypto forum. I dare ya!

There are such things as zombie-like states, in which a drug is provided (an illegal one, at that) in small doses, knocks out the patient and slows down the heart rate, just enough so any ambulance dude can not hear a beat. The drug was on an episode of CSI:Miami, I believe it's the Halloween one from a couple years back or so.

Halothene doesn't immobilize you, it's just an anesthetic. And any drug that would shut down your muscles would also shut down your respiratory system, which would cause you to suffocate.

You ask for meaning in the crypto forum? Think about what you're asking for, man! :P

You dont REALLY belive zombies exist do you? Who knows? Maybe someday there could be a virus such as Solanum but for now any sort of zombie outbreak just cant happen.

Zombie Survival Guide is a VERY good book though.

I really... really hope you're kidding.. you are, right? Right..? Oh jeeze I hope ignorance isn't a virus....

Ignorance isn't a virus yet, but apparently rudeness is! ^_^

Zomkill999- I would take with a grain of salt, any paranormal thing on youtube. Besides even if the government did make youtube take it down through fear, you have to think of how many views it would have gotten in that time and how many people would save it to thier computer. It would eventually resurface...probably on one of the chans who no one takes seriously anyway, in which case the government is free to terrorize website owners.

So unless you live in Haiti or have seriously p***ed off your local voodoo practictioner...you're fine. :-p Although I seriously would love a zombie outbreak. My friend has the book, I'm pretty sure him and me could survive.

There are real zombies, but it is caused by a medical / mental condition. I don't think there are any real undead or animated corpses running around.

Edited by DieChecker