Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.S. Criticizes Killing of Hamas Leader

DC09

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DreamRebel

• shirini

• Erikl

• wunarmdscissor

The assasination of that cute little man in the wheel chair couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. He is the inspiration for the many suicide bombers in Israel. The thought of him being blown to bits with only his head bouncing down the street makes me feel that there may indeed be justice. It's ironic he suffered a similar fate to the misguided individuals he sent off to die for Allah.

Amen my brotha! Preach it! Preach it! grin2.gifthumbsup.gif

It never ceases to amaze me that the Palestinian still haven't learn that if you commit a terrorist act against Israel, they WILL retaliate.

I suppose some skulls are thicker than others.

Anyway...

whistling2.gif Happy days are here again!

Hamas is dying and it's a question of when!

Happy days are here again!!! whistling2.gif

AP) - After initially hesitating, the Bush administration criticized Israel on Monday for killing Sheik Ahmed Yassin, a founder of the militant Palestinian group Hamas. "We are deeply troubled by this morning's incident in Gaza," the White House spokesman said. The criticism appeared to reflect both concern for the already troubled U.S. peace effort in the Middle East and a judgment that the Bush administration should reassure European and Arab governments that its support for Israel is not limitless.

Full Article

That just p***es me off! The guy was a murderer. Would we take any criticism for bombing bin Laden's @ss? mad.gif

The U.S. cannot say ANYTHING about the bombing of the Hamas leader. The U.S. battled terrorism by killing in Iraq while the Israel is battling Palistin terrorism by killing a known murderer... if anything, Israel had the right to act like they did... one can only put up with so much!

The U.S. cannot say ANYTHING about the bombing of the Hamas leader. The U.S. battled terrorism by killing in Iraq while the Israel is battling Palistin terrorism by killing a known murderer... if anything, Israel had the right to act like they did... one can only put up with so much!

The US should really shut up about this.

And this is what I hope happens to the terrorists: abduct.gif

And ship them halfway to a distant galaxy.