Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.S. Criticizes Killing of Hamas Leader

DC09

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DreamRebel

• shirini

• Erikl

• wunarmdscissor

As far as I'm concerned, yes, terrorists are scum, and should be killed...however, there's a time, a place, and a method. Sending missiles into them as they exist a place of worship, with other people around to be killed and injured, is the fastest way to make a martyr, and yet more people willing to blow themselves up to kill you and your people.

Where do you get this stuff?

Israel watched Yassin for the entire last week, keeping an eye on him 24/7. This was done in order to make sure he his NOT surrounded by civilians. The only time that happened was when he walked with his bodyguards (which were Hamas activists) in 5:50 A.M. Only he and his bodyguards were killed (7 out of 12, and not 4 civilians as you posted earlier). This was the propriate time, place and method. We didn't kill him in the Mosque, we did it in the street, out side the Mosque. And believe me, Apache never miss.

He became a martyr because he was killed by non-muslim force - this is how this things work. For example, on Saturday, the Fatah gun-fired on a young man joging in Jerusalem. He died. His name was George Huri. Later it was discovered that he was a Christian Arab, and so the Fatah said they are sorry, and that they thought he was "a Jew". They declaired him to be a martyr, because they blamed their mistake on Israel. Ofcourse this boy's father didn't accepted their appology and cried for justice.

the Israeli goverment is very smart and resourceful. I think Israel should have killed these people much much earlier, but right now by killing Yassin so publicly they have put the Israeli citizens in danger.

BWT, “ the shaky handshake is a load of crap, Yassin and Afrat are of leaders of Terrorist Orgs’, I think we are going have lots of problems if we start shaking hands and having agreements with the devil. rolleyes.gif

Edited by shirini

Are you tring to get us shut down!

People in glass houses should not throw stones!I would just like to remind of you of KKK,Tim Macvai(i don't how to spell that scums name), the unibomber, and all of these murders blowing up clinics!

BTW i have read Qu'Ran, i think these peopple much have a diffrent version of it.

Edited by shirini

[Edit] Post removed

Edited by DreamRebel

no worries...i think it just to easy to forget that somepeople are evil to the bone and for some f-uped reason the get to or become reps of a religion or pop. We so rerly see an example of just normal people from that part of the world, it easy to start thinking that there all like that.

As far as i know, and i suppose i will work on getting the exact quotes, but the Qu'ran does have verses in which it describes that all God-fearing muslims should smash down the infidels and slay those who do not believe...correct me if i'm wrong and i will update with verses from the Qu'ran.

As far as i know, and i suppose i will work on getting the exact quotes, but the Qu'ran does have verses in which it describes that all God-fearing muslims should smash down the infidels and slay those who do not believe...correct me if i'm wrong and i will update with verses from the Qu'ran.

First of all, where does it say that? What Suri? And who translated? Publishers name and name of translator, please.

2nd infidels can be a very vague term, a lot of religious text, not only Qu'ran, talk about being righteous. Slay those who could not believe? please post exact verse, and publisher or link!

Don’t make the mistake so many uninformed, racist people make, and dismiss it to” Well, the religion tells to do it.”

I’m sorry if I’m being snippy today, it just that I came back to work from a nice long weekend to listen to very uneducated people at work about religion, and religious tolerance.

I find the Imams and the Jihads’ to be very stupid. Imams are supposed to be a relatives to Mohamed; there are only 13 true imams. These people nominated themselves as Imams, Imam in Arabic means Apostle. Jihad is supposed to be declared when Islam is in clear danger of dying out, or being persecuted...I don’t know about you, but a. Islam being the fastest growing religion in the world and b. there were the one who started it first. How could they declare Jihad on us? Not all people who are who are religious are religious leaders. And how could these people keep declaring Jihad?

Wait, the receptionist forgot to order ink for the fax machine…Rini declares Jihad on all office support personnel. Be afraid, be very afraid! tongue.gif

In the Qu'ran in the story of the

prophet Mohammad, it is told that he once

took a wife of only 6 years of age.

If this does not reflect just how twisted

and perverted this 'faith' is nothing

will.

Islam may be a peacful faith for millions.

and I am sure the majority are good

people.

But in my opinion Islam is a sick twisted

faith, and they can take their five

pillars of faith and stick it where

the sun don't shine!

Gazz

First of all, where does it say that? What Suri? And who translated? Publishers name and name of translator, please.

2nd infidels can be a very vague term, a lot of religious text, not only Qu'ran, talk about being righteous. Slay those who could not believe? please post exact verse, and publisher or link!

Don’t make the mistake so many uninformed, racist people make, and dismiss it to” Well, the religion tells to do it.”

I’m sorry if I’m being snippy today, it just that I came back to work from a nice long weekend to listen to very uneducated people at work about religion, and religious tolerance.

As far as I have been able to determine the Qu'ran says that if you (Muslims) engage in war, it is a disgrace to kill innocent women, children and elderly of your enemies.

The Christians and the Jews have their own extreme factions. The ones I feel sorry for are the athiest. They will be killed just as quickly because they say there is no god, or a supreme being.

So much for peace on earth, goodwill towards Man

Oh yeah gazz an christianty is perfect, ever heard of the cursades.

That was just bigoted nonesence u spouted there.

Oh yeah gazz an christianty is perfect, ever heard of the cursades.

That was just bigoted nonesence u spouted there.

The Christians and the Jews have their own extreme factions. The ones I feel sorry for are the athiest. They will be killed just as quickly because they say there is no god, or a supreme being.

I think I covered that, but as far as I can tell gazz was not part of the crusades.

The ones I feel sorry for are the athiest. They will be killed just as quickly because they say there is no god, or a supreme being.

If I remember correctly, the greatest killers in the 20th century were Atheists and their ideologies were anti-religious (thus Atheists) - Fascism, Nazism and Communism.

Atheism was the official stance of most Communist countries.

But to be honest, there are some parallels between Communism and religion.

Here is something I found regarding Communism and religion:

"To understand Marx psychologically, one should use the following dictionary:

Yahweh = Dialectical Materialism

The Messiah = Marx

The Elect = The Proletariat

The Church = The Communist Party

The Second Coming = The Revolution

Hell = Punishment of the Capitalists

The Millennium = The Communist Commonwealth

Figures like Stalin, Lenin and Kim Il-Sung could therefore be seen as communist prophets or saints, and this reading is supported by the way these men received veneration and even worship after their deaths. "

If I remember correctly, the greatest killers in the 20th century were Atheists and their ideologies were anti-religious (thus Atheists) - Fascism, Nazism and Communism.

pfft, they didn't kill in the name of Atheism, therefore Atheism can't be attributed to be a cause for the killing. Following this logic would mean that every murderer who happens to have a religion does so because of the religion.

pfft, they didn't kill in the name of Atheism, therefore Atheism can't be attributed to be a cause for the killing. Following this logic would mean that every murderer who happens to have a religion does so because of the religion.

This is simply not true. Communists persecuted and killed hundreds of thousands relugious people, simply because they were religious. Hitler too restricted the Church and allowed only Nazi-education through religion.

These people persecuted religions in the name of their Atheism.

Really we're all never gonna agree are we? lol

thumbsup.gif Yep.. best thing to do is ... to agree to disagree! wink2.gif

I really don't want to throw a wet blanket on this, but what happened fifty + years ago has nothing to do with this thread. It is currently islamic extreamism that is the problem. My Comment about athiest has nothing to do with Stalin and Hitler, other than that as a species, we have never learned to learn from our past.

Edited by stillcrazy

[Edit] Post removed

Edited by DreamRebel

Where do these "extremists" get the idea of jihad against Americans and israelis if it does not say it in some form in the Qu'ran?

and honestly, i'm not trying to be a religious intolerant ignorant azz, i'm just trying to understand where peaceful muslims are coming from.

Where do these "extremists" get the idea of jihad against Americans and israelis if it does not say it in some form in the Qu'ran?

If we knew that we would have these kinds of problems! wink2.gif

Where do murders, rapers, pychopaths, racist people get the their get idea's?