Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama's birth certificate

Rock Slinger

Here are some excerpts from an interesting article:

You would think that Obama would have volunteered the "proof" of his eligibility within a nanosecond of entering the race. But here we are, less than two weeks away from the election, and Americans still don't know if Obama is an American!

While Obama's camp submitted a supposedly authentic birth certificate to the far-left blog Daily Kos, it was found to have been a photo-shopped version of the birth certificate of his half-sister, who was actually born in Hawaii, as Obama claims he was.

While this glaring omission in Obama's eligibility to become the most powerful man on earth mystified some and rankled others, a few people - clearly alarmed at what they considered a stealth candidate's attempt to dance his way around the Constitution and venture into the realm of criminality- took action.

----

EXPLOSIVE PRESS RELEASE

This week, on October 21, 2008, Mr. Berg released the result of his investigation. In a startling press release, he has announced that "Obama & DNC admit all allegations in Berg v. Obama."

In his release, Berg explained that "by way of failure to timely respond to Requests for Admissions...the DNC `ADMITTED' that Obama is "NOT QUALIFIED" to be President and therefore Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President and the DNC shall substitute a qualified candidate."

Berg stated that he filed Requests for Admissions on September 15, 2008 with a response by way of answer or objection had to be served within thirty [30] days. No response to the Requests for Admissions was served by way of response or objection. Thus, all of the Admissions directed to Obama and the DNC are deemed "ADMITTED." Therefore, Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President.

According to Berg, Obama - by default - admitted to every charge the lawyer made., among them:

1. I was born in Kenya.

2. I am a Kenya "natural born" citizen.

3. My foreign birth was registered in the State of Hawaii.

4. My father, Barrack Hussein Obama, Sr. admitted Paternity of me.

5. My mother gave birth to me in Mombosa, Kenya.

The list includes 56 admissions.

The DNC's admissions, which number 27, include that:

1. They nominated Barack Hussein Obama as the Democratic Nominee for President.

2. Have not vetted Barack Hussein Obama.

3. They did not have a background check performed on Barack Hussein Obama.

4. They did not verify Barack Hussein Obama's eligibility to serve as President of the United States.

5. Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.

For the entire list, go to: http://www.obamacrimes.com/.

Complete story Link

http://www.rightsidenews.com/200810222308/...nd-obama-s.html

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• AlexG

• AzTide

• questionmark

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the same website:

WHAT HAPPENS NOW?

Interest in this case is understandably intense. Berg's website has already received over 55 million hits. But predictably, the overwhelmingly liberal media has yet to pick up on this story, as if ignoring a story that has profound implications for our Republic and for the potential of a Constitutional crisis is less important than discussing Sarah Palin's wardrobe.

It's possible that all the states that are working on obtaining Obama's birth certificate will simultaneously remove him from the ballot at one time.

It's also possible that, failing to produce the birth certificate, Obama will voluntarily step aside, leaving a breach through which Hillary will walk.

Meanwhile, as legal challenges proceed at warp speed, and Obama's lawyers scramble to avoid the Scandal of the Century, one thing remains intractably the same: Obama still hasn't produced proof of his U.S. citizenship!

Joan Swirsky is a New York-based journalist and author who can be reached at joansharon@aol.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it .

--------------------------

There are also a bunch of links to videos supposedly exposing more of this birth certificate situation.

Check it out. There may be something to it.

Here are some excerpts from an interesting article:

You would think that Obama would have volunteered the "proof" of his eligibility within a nanosecond of entering the race. But here we are, less than two weeks away from the election, and Americans still don't know if Obama is an American!

While Obama's camp submitted a supposedly authentic birth certificate to the far-left blog Daily Kos, it was found to have been a photo-shopped version of the birth certificate of his half-sister, who was actually born in Hawaii, as Obama claims he was.

While this glaring omission in Obama's eligibility to become the most powerful man on earth mystified some and rankled others, a few people - clearly alarmed at what they considered a stealth candidate's attempt to dance his way around the Constitution and venture into the realm of criminality- took action.

----

EXPLOSIVE PRESS RELEASE

This week, on October 21, 2008, Mr. Berg released the result of his investigation. In a startling press release, he has announced that "Obama & DNC admit all allegations in Berg v. Obama."

In his release, Berg explained that "by way of failure to timely respond to Requests for Admissions...the DNC `ADMITTED' that Obama is "NOT QUALIFIED" to be President and therefore Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President and the DNC shall substitute a qualified candidate."

Berg stated that he filed Requests for Admissions on September 15, 2008 with a response by way of answer or objection had to be served within thirty [30] days. No response to the Requests for Admissions was served by way of response or objection. Thus, all of the Admissions directed to Obama and the DNC are deemed "ADMITTED." Therefore, Obama must immediately withdraw his candidacy for President.

According to Berg, Obama - by default - admitted to every charge the lawyer made., among them:

1. I was born in Kenya.

2. I am a Kenya "natural born" citizen.

3. My foreign birth was registered in the State of Hawaii.

4. My father, Barrack Hussein Obama, Sr. admitted Paternity of me.

5. My mother gave birth to me in Mombosa, Kenya.

The list includes 56 admissions.

The DNC's admissions, which number 27, include that:

1. They nominated Barack Hussein Obama as the Democratic Nominee for President.

2. Have not vetted Barack Hussein Obama.

3. They did not have a background check performed on Barack Hussein Obama.

4. They did not verify Barack Hussein Obama's eligibility to serve as President of the United States.

5. Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.

For the entire list, go to: http://www.obamacrimes.com/.

Complete story Link

http://www.rightsidenews.com/200810222308/...nd-obama-s.html

There are LOTS of documented Obama will not release.

Obama won't release medical records, college transcripts, his college thesis etc. Any other candidate would be slammed in the media becasue of this. But not Obama. I wonder about the medical records, especially.

Did he ever use IV drugs? Has he ever had treatment for addiction?

Even McCain, who is always being portrayed as one foot in the grave is willing to release medical records.

so are we the American people going to just go ahead and stand for this or what. I am 23 years old. I want to do sit ins and picket things and smoke "philosophy"

Not that I am not open to the likely truthfullness of his birth certificate, BUT:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...20083213AAgq4QR

Resolved QuestionShow me another »

Who owns or operates factcheck.org?

I heard it was the Annenburg Foundation.

If that's the case then I'd like to know why all Obama supporters are always quoting factcheck.org as the truth in all things. I'm pretty sure that a foundation operated by Ayers and Obama could present fraudulent information on factcheck and everyone would believe them.

So who owns or operates it? I'd like to know...really.

3 days ago

Report Abuse

by dpj5 Member since:

April 10, 2006

Total points:

12143 (Level 6)

Add to My Contacts

Block User

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

"It (factcheck.org) is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania, and is funded primarily by the Annenberg Foundation."

"Barack Obama was a founding member, chairman, and president of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was also funded by the Annenberg Foundation."

3 days ago

Report Abuse

Asker's Rating: Asker's Comment: I don't really care that the guy who "started" factcheck was a republican yadda yadda yadda. I still think it's fishy that it is handled by Annenburg and Obama is very active in this foundation. There is a strange connection there and it bothers me. Is this what you are searching for?Rating: Good Answer Rating: Bad Answer

2 stars - mark this as Interesting! Who found this interesting?

m1020us cindikn Email

Comment (1)

Save

Add to private Watchlist

Save to My Web

Add to My Yahoo!

Add to Del.icio.us

RSS

cindikn Wow.

You don't care who started or runs the larger Annenberg foundation. You only care that Obama was active in one organization that was funded by Annenberg and that this completely separate organization is also funded by Annenberg, so you assume there must be some connection.

I am astounded by w Report Abuse

* You must be logged into Answers to add comments. Sign in or Register.

Other Answers (10) Show: All Answers Oldest to Newest Newest to Oldest Rated Highest to Lowest

by cindikn Member since:

September 15, 2007

Total points:

744 (Level 2)

Add to My Contacts

Block User

"The Annenberg Political Fact Check is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania. The APPC was established by publisher and philanthropist Walter Annenberg in 1994 to create a community of scholars within the University of Pennsylvania that would address public policy issues at the local, state and federal levels."

"The APPC accepts NO funding from business corporations, labor unions, political parties, lobbying organizations or individuals. It is funded primarily by the Annenberg Foundation."

FWIW, Obama and Ayers were on the board of another organization - in Chicago - funded by the Annenberg Foundation.

Not that I am not open to the likely truthfullness of his birth certificate, BUT:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...20083213AAgq4QR

Resolved QuestionShow me another »

Who owns or operates factcheck.org?

I heard it was the Annenburg Foundation.

If that's the case then I'd like to know why all Obama supporters are always quoting factcheck.org as the truth in all things. I'm pretty sure that a foundation operated by Ayers and Obama could present fraudulent information on factcheck and everyone would believe them.

So who owns or operates it? I'd like to know...really.

3 days ago

Report Abuse

by dpj5 Member since:

April 10, 2006

Total points:

12143 (Level 6)

Add to My Contacts

Block User

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

"It (factcheck.org) is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania, and is funded primarily by the Annenberg Foundation."

"Barack Obama was a founding member, chairman, and president of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was also funded by the Annenberg Foundation."

3 days ago

Report Abuse

Asker's Rating: Asker's Comment: I don't really care that the guy who "started" factcheck was a republican yadda yadda yadda. I still think it's fishy that it is handled by Annenburg and Obama is very active in this foundation. There is a strange connection there and it bothers me. Is this what you are searching for?Rating: Good Answer Rating: Bad Answer

2 stars - mark this as Interesting! Who found this interesting?

m1020us cindikn Email

Comment (1)

Save

Add to private Watchlist

Save to My Web

Add to My Yahoo!

Add to Del.icio.us

RSS

cindikn Wow.

You don't care who started or runs the larger Annenberg foundation. You only care that Obama was active in one organization that was funded by Annenberg and that this completely separate organization is also funded by Annenberg, so you assume there must be some connection.

I am astounded by w Report Abuse

* You must be logged into Answers to add comments. Sign in or Register.

Other Answers (10) Show: All Answers Oldest to Newest Newest to Oldest Rated Highest to Lowest

by cindikn Member since:

September 15, 2007

Total points:

744 (Level 2)

Add to My Contacts

Block User

"The Annenberg Political Fact Check is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania. The APPC was established by publisher and philanthropist Walter Annenberg in 1994 to create a community of scholars within the University of Pennsylvania that would address public policy issues at the local, state and federal levels."

"The APPC accepts NO funding from business corporations, labor unions, political parties, lobbying organizations or individuals. It is funded primarily by the Annenberg Foundation."

FWIW, Obama and Ayers were on the board of another organization - in Chicago - funded by the Annenberg Foundation.

So what your saying is that Obama is paying the people who are saying that his birth cert. is correct maybe.

Will this be another Clinton? It's the economy stupid never mind if he breaks any law????

it was only sex.

Will this be another Clinton? It's the economy stupid never mind if he breaks any law????

Clinton had morality issues in his marriage. I would too if my wife had the shoulders of a line backer and had hair like a ken doll. He was a good president.

So what your saying is that Obama is paying the people who are saying that his birth cert. is correct maybe.

I suppose I posted this to make that implication, or that his people are covering for him for free. I will admit it very unlikely but it is a fun thought ;)

Edited by Rock Slinger

Clinton had morality issues in his marriage. I would too if my wife had the shoulders of a line backer and had hair like a ken doll. He was a good president.

Here we go again.

The case was PERJURY, not BJ as those defending him would cover it up.

Of course, it's distantly possible that Obama's grandparents may have planted the announcement just in case their grandson needed to prove his U.S. citizenship in order to run for president someday. We suggest that those who choose to go down that path should first equip themselves with a high-quality tinfoil hat. The evidence is clear: Barack Obama was born in the U.S.A.

I don't like him, and I'm not buying teh bologna about him not being a citizen. It's conspiracy crap.

I don't like him, and I'm not buying teh bologna about him not being a citizen. It's conspiracy crap.

Sombody filed a lawsuit about your Birth Certificate, then simply show your original Birth Certificate, right?

Edited by AROCES

Clinton should have been charged in accordance with the UCMJ and put in the brig. He was a liar and an adulterer. The lowest level recruit in the military would go to jail and be discharged for what he did. That piece of crap attempted to use the Soldiers and Sailors act to get out of a civil suit, claiming he qualified as Commander in Chief. If he wants to use a law designed to protect the military he supposedly leads, he should be held to the same standards as the LOWEST member in his chain of command.

How desperate can the lonely vote get? Was this issue raised whilst Obama campaigned to become a Senator?

Here we go again.

Here we go again.

The case was not PERJURY. The case was lying on a deposition. It would only be PERJURY if it was a lie about a material aspect of the case, and Judge Wright specifically ruled that the questions about Monica were NOT MATERIAL.

Clinton should have been charged in accordance with the UCMJ and put in the brig. He was a liar and an adulterer. The lowest level recruit in the military would go to jail and be discharged for what he did. That piece of crap attempted to use the Soldiers and Sailors act to get out of a civil suit, claiming he qualified as Commander in Chief. If he wants to use a law designed to protect the military he supposedly leads, he should be held to the same standards as the LOWEST member in his chain of command.

But he is a President who is a Democrat, and his supporters have a special exemption for him that only him gets.

Imagine if he switch party? Same supporters would demand investigations, subpoena, resignation and impeachement.

Sombody filed a lawsuit about your Birth Certificate, then simply show your original Birth Certificate, right?

It was. Don't bother checking, cause then you couldn't keep going on about it.

Obama's birth certificate was released back in June.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Edited by AlexG

Here we go again.

The case was not PERJURY. The case was lying on a deposition. It would only be PERJURY if it was a lie about a material aspect of the case, and Judge Wright specifically ruled that the questions about Monica were NOT MATERIAL.

He lied under oath, IT WAS ON VIDEOTAPE!

No sense discussing this further, you simply insist a cow is a horse.

Here we go again.

It wasn't PURGERY until he lied. The point is that it amounts to criminal implications for a domestic matter. It isn't anyones business who the Prez. is boinking unless her bottom hits a missle button and that isn't likely since there are no missile launch buttons in the Oval Office.

He lied under oath, IT WAS ON VIDEOTAPE!

No sense discussing this further, you simply insist a cow is a horse.

Given that you appear to have no legal knowledge, I'd agree that discussion with you is futile.

A lie under oath is perjury only if it's about a material matter. That's the wording of the Statute. Monica Lewinsky was ruled to be not material by the presiding judge.