Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama's birth certificate

Rock Slinger

It wasn't PURGERY until he lied. The point is that it amounts to criminal implications for a domestic matter. It isn't anyones business who the Prez. is boinking unless her bottom hits a missle button and that isn't likely since there are no missile launch buttons in the Oval Office.

There is a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against him, he was asked to testify under oath.Meaning you have to tell the truth and if you lie you are commiting perjury.

That is what got him in trouble, not because of any sexual activity.

The impeachemnt is for Perjury, NOT BOINKING!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• AlexG

• AzTide

• questionmark

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Clinton should have been charged in accordance with the UCMJ and put in the brig. He was a liar and an adulterer. The lowest level recruit in the military would go to jail and be discharged for what he did. That piece of crap attempted to use the Soldiers and Sailors act to get out of a civil suit, claiming he qualified as Commander in Chief. If he wants to use a law designed to protect the military he supposedly leads, he should be held to the same standards as the LOWEST member in his chain of command.

Isn't the Pres THE CIC? How could any Pres. be charged for alleged adultery under the UCMJ? Different rules for different fools. When did sexual relations affect the UCMJ?

There is a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against him, he was asked to testify under oath.Meaning you have to tell the truth and if you lie you are commiting perjury.

That is what got him in trouble, not because of any sexual activity.

The impeachemnt is for Perjury, NOT BOINKING!

It doesn't matter.

He is no longer president and this is what we get now. The question whether or not one of the United States Presidential nominees is even AMERICAN.

The birth certificate he showed was not real. If you are a U.S citizan what the hell is the big deal your running for president show your records what are you covering up? Obama cough it up.

Why do I have to follow a link?????

Who is they????

Because no one is going to Fedex you a certified copy of Obama's birt cert. YOU will never get to see it.

THEY are factcheck.org.

Because no one is going to Fedex you a certified copy of Obama's birt cert. YOU will never get to see it.

THEY are factcheck.org.

I know, no one actually gets to see the original.

Maybe I should just digitally scan my Drivers License, and tell the officer but we allowed the President to use digitally scanned documents.

It doesn't matter.

He is no longer president and this is what we get now. The question whether or not one of the United States Presidential nominees is even AMERICAN.

The birth certificate he showed was not real. If you are a U.S citizan what the hell is the big deal your running for president show your records what are you covering up? Obama cough it up.

Proof by mere doubt or is it just another tedious smear?

You don't.

Neither you nor anyone else.

He is a Democrat, so he is exempted with the protection of his followers.

The same people accusing Bush of breaking the law. :wacko:

Neither you nor anyone else.

He is a Democrat, so he is exempted with the protection of his followers.

The same people accusing Bush of breaking the law. :wacko:

Factcheck.org has. But you don't like them, don't want to believe, and so you won't.

This is just more of the same old same old from you.

"The APPC accepts NO funding from business corporations, labor unions, political parties, lobbying organizations or individuals. It is funded primarily by the Annenberg Foundation."

FWIW, Obama and Ayers were on the board of another organization - in Chicago - funded by the Annenberg Foundation.

Very interesting

Domain ID:D101518303-LROR

Domain Name:FACTCHECK.ORG

Created On:29-Sep-2003 18:02:43 UTC

Last Updated On:11-Oct-2008 16:40:38 UTC

Expiration Date:29-Sep-2010 18:02:43 UTC

Sponsoring Registrar:Register.com Inc. (R71-LROR)

Registrant ID:C36603267-RCOM

Registrant Name:Brooks Jackson

Registrant Organization:Annenberg Public Policy Center, UPenn

Registrant Street1:320 National Press Building

Registrant Street2:

Registrant Street3:

Registrant City:Washington

Registrant State/Province:DC

Registrant Postal Code:20045

Registrant Country:US

Registrant Phone:+1.2028796708

Registrant Phone Ext.:

Registrant FAX:

Registrant FAX Ext.:

Registrant Email:

Admin ID:031638143cdf7496

Admin Name:Brooks Jackson

Admin Organization:Annenberg Public Policy Center, UPennAdmin Street1:320 National Press Building

Admin Street2:

Admin Street3:

Admin City:Washington

Admin State/Province:DC

Admin Postal Code:20045

Admin Country:US

Admin Phone:+1.2028796708

Admin Phone Ext.:

Admin FAX:

Admin FAX Ext.:

Admin Email:

Tech ID:C1-RCOM

Tech Name:Domain Registrar

Tech Organization:Register.Com

Tech Street1:575 8th Avenue

Tech Street2:11th Floor

Tech Street3:

Tech City:New York

Tech State/Province:NY

Tech Postal Code:10018

Tech Country:US

Tech Phone:+1.9027492701

Tech Phone Ext.:

Tech FAX:+1.9027495429

Tech FAX Ext.:

Tech Email:

Name Server:ns1.bootnetworks.com

Name Server:ns2.bootnetworks.com

Name Server:ns3.bootnetworks.com

It wasn't PURGERY until he lied. The point is that it amounts to criminal implications for a domestic matter. It isn't anyones business who the Prez. is boinking unless her bottom hits a missle button and that isn't likely since there are no missile launch buttons in the Oval Office.

Wrong!

Of course this is totally off-topic at this point, but the Commander in Chief may NOT do the things Clinton did. He should have been charged, period. I attempted to press charges myself, but I was plainly and clearly told if I did, I'd find my self in a world of trouble.

Wrong!

Of course this is totally off-topic at this point, but the Commander in Chief may NOT do the things Clinton did. He should have been charged, period. I attempted to press charges myself, but I was plainly and clearly told if I did, I'd find my self in a world of trouble.

well maybe someone should have shot him, then we could revel in his boyish exploits as we do JFK. Or Jefferson or Jackson. Or wait, WAIT. The Commander in Chief may too do that, The Commander in Chief USUALLY does.

Isn't the Pres THE CIC? How could any Pres. be charged for alleged adultery under the UCMJ? Different rules for different fools. When did sexual relations affect the UCMJ?

Have you SEEN the UCMJ!!? The pres, as CIC, according to CLINTON, is considered ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY. All active duty military fall under the UCMJ. Period. Look it up.

He lied under oath, IT WAS ON VIDEOTAPE!

No sense discussing this further, you simply insist a cow is a horse.

Im sorry but a spokesman for the PETA re-naming of animals Im going to have to issue you a warning, for the inproper usage of reclasification of cows. As we in the "Know", know the bovine species has been re-assigned as Chickens, not and I repeat NOT horse's. Please check With PETA before you reclasify an animal again. Thank you.

Have you SEEN the UCMJ!!? The pres, as CIC, according to CLINTON, is considered ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY. All active duty military fall under the UCMJ. Period. Look it up.

Do you have a source for the CIC being Active Duty Military? The point of the constitution is that the CIC is a civilian.

Im sorry but a spokesman for the PETA re-naming of animals Im going to have to issue you a warning, for the inproper usage of reclasification of cows. As we in the "Know", know the bovine species has been re-assigned as Chickens, not and I repeat NOT horse's. Please check With PETA before you reclasify an animal again. Thank you.

You are really bad at this PETA renaming thing.

Cows are not chickens, they are Macro Bunnies.

You are really bad at this PETA renaming thing.

Cows are not chickens, they are Macro Bunnies.

If the new name doesn't conjure up a cute, cuddley image, we might still be tempted to eat them.

On edit: Still, rabbit is supposed to be pretty good eats.

Edited by AlexG

well maybe someone should have shot him, then we could revel in his boyish exploits as we do JFK. Or Jefferson or Jackson. Or wait, WAIT. The Commander in Chief may too do that, The Commander in Chief USUALLY does.

And, what does this have to do with what we were discussing?

I get that a lot from people..."Oh yeah, well...he's not the pres any more...besides JFK did it too!" So? What difference does it make? He got away with a crime, so what? That makes it OK? Great come back, which by the way, means noting. It still leaves us with...

Clinton was a criminal, and he got away with it, and is still reaping the benefits of his crimes. He should have been removed from office for his behavior alone. And yes, I do expect MORE from the person who is in the Oval Office than from the guy that works at the 7-11 or the 18 year old soldier getting his *** shot at in the desert.

DON'T YOU!!??!!

Factcheck.org has. But you don't like them, don't want to believe, and so you won't.

This is just more of the same old same old from you.

Factcheck.org I guess was to verify it officially for everyone and we just have to say, alright?

Sounds like a KGB to me.

Factcheck.org I guess was to verify it officially for everyone and we just have to say, alright?

Sounds like a KGB to me.

So who verifies it 'officially'?

And, what does this have to do with what we were discussing?

I get that a lot from people..."Oh yeah, well...he's not the pres any more...besides JFK did it too!" So? What difference does it make? He got away with a crime, so what? That makes it OK? Great come back, which by the way, means noting. It still leaves us with...

Clinton was a criminal, and he got away with it, and is still reaping the benefits of his crimes. He should have been removed from office for his behavior alone. And yes, I do expect MORE from the person who is in the Oval Office than from the guy that works at the 7-11 or the 18 year old soldier getting his *** shot at in the desert.

DON'T YOU!!??!!

As long as we are off topic I gotta throw this one in... Aaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

linked-image

You don't know that, HONESTLY?

Why am I even arguing with you?????

Do you know? Who OFFICIALLY verifies the birth certificate? I would think it's up to whoever that is to lay any charges.