Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama's birth certificate

Rock Slinger

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• AlexG

• AzTide

• questionmark

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's not an answer. Who do you file your birth certificate with, and why isn't that offical the one who is protesting the supposed lack of one?

That is why it is an issue now, how did Obama able to file with a scanned document????

Someone obvioulsy was in cahoots when he filed.

That is why it is an issue now, how did Obama able to file with a scanned document????

Someone obvioulsy was in cahoots when he filed.

You still haven't answered. Who is the official responsible?

Nor have you established he filed (with who?) with a scanned document.

That would be nice.

I don't know where it is, what it was, or whether the author is right. I said I read it.

What I also have read is that he was registered in 2 schools in Jakarta as a Muslim.

I don't know where it is, what it was, or whether the author is right. I said I read it.

What I also have read is that he was registered in 2 schools in Jakarta as a Muslim.

In the same article?

Did the article come from McCain's campaign?

You still haven't answered. Who is the official responsible?

Nor have you established he filed (with who?) with a scanned document.

I'm not going to go join you in your merry go round.

Like I said, those who accuse Bush of breaking the law will defend someone likewise if it's their guy.

I'm not going to go join you in your merry go round.

Like I said, those who accuse Bush of breaking the law will defend someone likewise if it's their guy.

In other words, you don't have an answer, but won't admit it.

I've read enough of your posts to expect that.

In other words, you don't have an answer, but won't admit it.

I've read enough of your posts to expect that.

Nope, in other words you will keep asking for an answer until you get the answer that you want.

Same as asking for a recount until you get a result that you want. :yes:

Edited by AROCES

In the same article?

Did the article come from McCain's campaign?

No. I don't read campaign materials. I just read stuff. I read complitations of sentences that each of them say.

So whats up?

was he born in Hawaii, Chicago, Jakarta, or Kenya?

Nope, in other words you will keep asking for an aswer until you get the answer you want.

Same as asking for a recount until you get a result that you want. :yes:

But you haven't given me ANY answer, much less one I want.

Getting an answer from you is like nailing jello to a tree.

linked-image

Edited by AlexG

Yet Bush is the most unjustifiably protected moron on the planet. Surely, by comparison, even our modern day memory of Nero has been vaulted a few notches.

But Obama is leading the polls now, so he took that title from Bush now.

But you haven't given me ANY answer, much less one I want.

Getting an answer from you is like nailing jello to a tree.

linked-image

You just intend to go on and on and on with questions. That way the focus now is on your question instead of just simply providing the original document.

I know that strategy and game.

You just intend to go on and on and on with questions. That way the focus now is on your question instead of just simply providing the original document.

I know that strategy and game.

When I first asked the question you expressed incredulity that I didn't know the answer, clearly implying that you did and it should be common knowledge.

It is apparent that you DON'T know, and just don't want to admit it.

And as far as providing the original document, Factcheck.org says they have the certified birth certificate. You don't believe them, which brings us back to the original question, and another question that you won't answer.

Who would you believe?

When I first asked the question you expressed incredulity that I didn't know the answer, clearly implying that you did and it should be common knowledge.

It is apparent that you DON'T know, and just don't want to admit it.

And as far as providing the original document, Factcheck.org says they have the certified birth certificate. You don't believe them, which brings us back to the original question, and another question that you won't answer.

Who would you believe?

See, question the one asking for the document, don't provide it and instead keep asking question and insisit it's already provided.

See, at the end documents stay hidden.

See, question the one asking for the document, don't provide it and instead keep asking question and insisit it's already provided.

See, at the end documents stay hidden.

I take it you didn't bother to follow the link to the article with photographs of the certified certificate.

That's no more than I expected from you.

Don't you slam into walls, walking around with your eyes closed like that?

I take it you didn't bother to follow the link to the article with photographs of the certified certificate.

That's no more than I expected from you.

Don't you slam into walls, walking around with your eyes closed like that?

Like I said, do everything but provide the original doc.

Take the focus away from what it's all about.

Edited by AROCES

Like I said, do everything but provide the original doc.

They neglected to send it to me. However Factcheck has it. Why don't you ask them to look at it?

They neglected to send it to me. However Factcheck has it. Why don't you ask them to look at it?

And the original docs is till unseen.

are you two arguing over a website???????

you want to know something? If that is his birth certificate and it WAS released without his permission, someone is getting sued

I know you won't look at the link, least you see that which you do not like and have to pluck out your eyes.

So here

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen. But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism about the document's authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.[\quote]

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

are you two arguing over a website???????

you want to know something? If that is his birth certificate and it WAS released without his permission, someone is getting sued

Nope, a lawsuit that can easily be put off by simply providing a document that is suppose to exist.....

Quit simple.

I know you won't look at the link, least you see that which you do not like and have to pluck out your eyes.

So here

In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen. But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism about the document's authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.[\quote]

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

Scanned and someon else saw it already.

Tell that to the judge. :D

Sorry to just "jump in", but you all are not looking at the point. It doesn't matter if Obama was born in the U.S. and has a valid birth certificate, he nor his party replied to the elegations against them so by law, by not answering, they have admitted to all questions asked by Berg in his suit against Obama, which by the elegations he is adminting to not be naturally born in the U.S., period, no ifs,ands, or buts, it is his own fault, if he cant take time to answer court documents against himself how can he protect our country.

So here

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Is there a picture of the certificate with obama's name on it? I can't see it.