Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama's birth certificate

Rock Slinger

And who said anything about spending the nite with paris.

No-one did, SoCrazes said Paris Hilton was pretty.

I'd rather have a romantic night with a piece of moss than Paris Hilton, I'd probably have a better conversation with it as well.

This is just my way of disagreeing with him.

Yeah but Paris has allot more money and makes videos. So if we're going to get screwed by a politician why not one who looks like her?

I'm actually shocked that people find Paris Hilton attractive.

Edited by Splodgenessabounds

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• AlexG

• AzTide

• questionmark

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last i knew paris hilton didn't want alaska or any other state to secede from the union.and they both have about the same iq.And who said anything about spending the nite with paris.

Last I knew Paris Hilton thought Alaska was a potatoe :lol:

Last I knew Paris Hilton thought Alaska was a potatoe :lol:

careful, if you spell potato the British way the Americans are going to confuse you for Dan Quayle...

careful, if you spell potato the British way the Americans are going to confuse you for Dan Quayle...

I stand by all the misstatements that I've made. :D

or my fav...

The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

Pardon?

Actually, with remarks like that Dan Quayle and Paris Hilton are the perfect couple.

I stand by all the misstatements that I've made. :D

or my fav...

The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

Pardon?

Actually, with remarks like that Dan Quayle and Paris Hilton are the perfect couple.

Oh wait who said "i've been to all 58 states recently"

linked-image

Oh wait who said "i've been to all 58 states recently"

Who cares as long as it makes me laugh. Let me guess, Barrack Obama (DAMN left out Hussein, DAMN)

Who cares what you say?

Hey man what's up, what's with the hostility. We're just having a laugh here.

Hey man what's up, what's with the hostility. We're just having a laugh here.

Well I was making a joke till you said who cares.

If you want to joke put a smiley face laughing or something. :)

Well I was making a joke till you said who cares.

If you want to joke put a smiley face laughing or something. :)

Ah mate I'm so sorry I always forget to do that, and I sort of realise now how "Who Cares?" can look a bit hostile without a :D to go with it.

My apologies

Ah mate I'm so sorry I always forget to do that, and I sort of realise now how "Who Cares?" can look a bit hostile without a :D to go with it.

My apologies

It's all good............. :)

Last i knew paris hilton didn't want alaska or any other state to secede from the union.and they both have about the same iq.And who said anything about spending the nite with paris.

Paris Hilton doesn't know where Alaska IS. Fun for a parody of a comparison, but not much else.

Paris Hilton doesn't know where Alaska IS. Fun for a parody of a comparison, but not much else.

I guess most americans didn't know either cause almost no one knew who Palin was... lol

My apologies

Who cares. :unsure2: ...wait for it...wait for it... :lol:

I hereby declare this thread KAPUT!

Who cares. :unsure2: ...wait for it...wait for it... :lol:

:lol:

I hereby declare this thread KAPUT!

linked-image

linked-image

Well I think it's been proven that the dispute over Obamas birth certificate is just something that people were reaching to argue about....

* Makes an on-topic punctuation mark in the thread *

In case anyone's still keeping tabs, the Court case was thrown out.

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit challenging Barack Obama's qualifications to be president.

U.S. District Judge R. Barclay Surrick on Friday night rejected the suit by attorney Philip J. Berg, who alleged that Obama was not a U.S. citizen and therefore ineligible for the presidency. Berg claimed that Obama is either a citizen of his father's native Kenya or became a citizen of Indonesia after he moved there as a boy.

Obama was born in Hawaii to an American mother and a Kenyan father. His parents divorced and his mother married an Indonesian man.

linked-image

Goat's spleen!? *hides her lil goat*

Thanx Tiggs for the update .Well now what will the Macain followers do?

Uumm goats spleen! Yummy :w00t:

Thanx Tiggs for the update .Well now what will the Macain followers do?

Forget this story as fast as they can 'cause as seen above McCain's ability to run was not all that clear either and had to be confirmed by a special act of the Senate. If you ask me this thing was really launched again by some Republican trying to sabotage McCain's campaign.

Forget this story as fast as they can 'cause as seen above McCain's ability to run was not all that clear either and had to be confirmed by a special act of the Senate. If you ask me this thing was really launched again by some Republican trying to sabotage McCain's campaign.

Nope, it was someone at Hillary's camp who filed the lawsuit that made it an issue.

Nope, it was someone at Hillary's camp who filed the lawsuit that made it an issue.

And that was long forgotten, noticed anybody speaking about it as month ago? Why do you think it is popping up now again?