Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama's birth certificate

Rock Slinger

Ha........ Philip J. Berg suing Obama, bad call. Chick claims black man carved a B hmm backwards on her face, false! "Joe the plumber" not a plumber lol bad call. Thinking Palin would boost the Mccain campaign with Hilary supports, fail. Calling Obama a terrorist sympathizer, fail. WOW this is nasty stuff, just can't make a lie stick can Mccain. Another attempt at assassinating Obama's name. Nothing Mccain can do but lie to beat him, now that sounds like a politician if I ever heard one :tu: Not that Obama is the great "half white" hope, he just seems more honorable due to how he has conducted his campaign.

Edited by The Silver Thong

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• AlexG

• AzTide

• questionmark

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha Philip J. Berg suing Obama, bad call. Chick claims black man carved a B hmm backwards on her face, false! "Joe the plumber" not a plumber lol bad call. Thinking Palin would boost the Mccain campaign with Hilary supports, fail. Calling Obama a terrorist sympathizer, fail. WOW this is nasty stuff, just can't make a lie stick can Mccain. Another attempt at assassinating Obama's name. Nothing Mccain can do but lie to beat him, now that sounds like a politician if I ever heard one :tu: Not that Obama is the great "half white" hope, he just seems more honorable due to how he has conducted his campaign.

Call me crazy, but I doubt McCain had anything to do with most of this personally. I think it is more that he is either surrounded by a bunch of Dubyas and Dan Quayles or somebody is actively sabotaging him.

My wife had a good point about all of this a couple of months ago, she thinks that the republicans didn't really want the white house because everything is such a mess and that is why they let McCain get the nomination.It would explain alot of things.

My wife had a good point about all of this a couple of months ago, she thinks that the republicans didn't really want the white house because everything is such a mess and that is why they let McCain get the nomination.It would explain alot of things.

I am sure that this campaign will be the focus of many conspiracy theories.

And, sincerely... I would not touch the job with a ten foot pole...even if I could

Call me crazy, but I doubt McCain had anything to do with most of this personally. I think it is more that he is either surrounded by a bunch of Dubyas and Dan Quayles or somebody is actively sabotaging him.

Don't tell anybody ssssshhhh, but I hear a rumor that Palin has gone rogue.

Links to follow I'm sure.

edit: i think she is going for the leadership part, not VP lol but hushh

Edited by The Silver Thong

who she going to blame if he wins.