Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama's birth certificate

Rock Slinger

Scanned and someon else saw it already.

Tell that to the judge. :D

You don't get a raised notary seal on a scanned copy.

However, I realize that you could have the document in your hands and you'd still deny it exists.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• AlexG

• AzTide

• questionmark

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there a picture of the certificate with obama's name on it? I can't see it.

If you go to the link and click on the photo, you'll get a larger, higher res version.

linked-image

You don't get a raised notary seal on a scanned copy.

However, I realize that you could have the document in your hands and you'd still deny it exists.

ORIGINAL, NOT SCANNED.

Get it yet?

If you go to the link and click on the photo, you'll get a larger, higher res version.

linked-image

What is that word LASER on the bottom doing on a 1961 documemt???

Edited by AROCES

Still can't see it :lol:

Cheers, I almost agreed with AROCES

Supreme Leader? Isn't that who Boris Badenov reported to?

linked-image

Riiight, keep on going, eventually no one will care that you lost the argument, based on these witty one-liners and Bullwinkle references...liberal

come-backs at their best...niiiice.

Sorry to just "jump in", but you all are not looking at the point. It doesn't matter if Obama was born in the U.S. and has a valid birth certificate, he nor his party replied to the elegations against them so by law, by not answering, they have admitted to all questions asked by Berg in his suit against Obama, which by the elegations he is adminting to not be naturally born in the U.S., period, no ifs,ands, or buts, it is his own fault, if he cant take time to answer court documents against himself how can he protect our country.

No. I don't read campaign materials. I just read stuff. I read complitations of sentences that each of them say.

So whats up?

was he born in Hawaii, Chicago, Jakarta, or Kenya?

Please tell me you're yanking someones chain here...

Riiight, keep on going, eventually no one will care that you lost the argument, based on these witty one-liners and Bullwinkle references...liberal

come-backs at their best...niiiice.

Since the argument was whether or not Clinton was active military or a civilian not subject to the UCMJ, you lost.

But feel free to believe whatever makes you feel good.

Since the argument was whether or not Clinton was active military or a civilian not subject to the UCMJ, you lost.

But feel free to believe whatever makes you feel good.

That was YOUR argument, mine was that he was a liar and a pig, and that he attempted to use the Soldiers and Sailors act,

IN LEGAL DOCUMENTS, claiming he was eligible as CinC of the military. IF he was eligible for protection under this act, he

would also by default be subject to the UCMJ. You can not have it both ways.

"OOh, I'm protected by a law to protect the military, but I don't have to follow any military rules!! Sweet!"

That was YOUR argument, mine was that he was a liar and a pig, and that he attempted to use the Soldiers and Sailors act,

IN LEGAL DOCUMENTS, claiming he was eligible as CinC of the military. IF he was eligible for protection under this act, he

would also by default be subject to the UCMJ. You can not have it both ways.

"OOh, I'm protected by a law to protect the military, but I don't have to follow any military rules!! Sweet!"

Sorry, I didn't realize your argument was an opinionated rant. I thought you really had a point to make.

yes. I am.

Thank God...I was going to add you to my "too dumb to post" list. :lol:

post-40427-1224874043_thumb.jpg

Sorry, I didn't realize your argument was an opinionated rant.

A little. Based on the ill informed assumption that started this discussion.

I thought you really had a point to make.

I did, and made it well. Clinton was a slimy dirt-bag. Don't use him to make excuses for anyone else,

and sure as hell don't use him as a role model. If my kid acted like him, I'd kick his little ***.

A little. Based on the ill informed assumption that started this discussion.

I can't be responsible for your ill informed assumptions.

I can't be responsible for your ill informed assumptions.

Yeah, sure. Too funny. Glad your humour helps you out.

Can someone please explain the issue to me? Let's say Obama was born in Kenya or wherever outside the US. That put's us with both candidates being born outside the US. Here's is where I am confused. I thought most people realized that if your mother is a US Citizen, her child....born in the US or not is also a US citizen.

Can someone please explain the issue to me? Let's say Obama was born in Kenya or wherever outside the US. That put's us with both candidates being born outside the US. Here's is where I am confused. I thought most people realized that if your mother is a US Citizen, her child....born in the US or not is also a US citizen.

McCain was born in a Military Installation or base, I think that makes a difference..

McCain was born in a Military Installation or base, I think that makes a difference..

Nope. It actually does not.

No it doesn't.

Only native-born U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents who were both citizens of the U.S.) may be president of the United States, though from time to time that requirement is called into question, most recently after Arnold Schwarzenegger, born in Austria, was elected governor of California, in 2003. The Constitution originally provided a small loophole to this provision: One needn't have been born in the United States but had to be a citizen at the time the Constitution was adopted. But, since that occurred in 1789, that ship has sailed.

One must also be at least 35 years of age to be president. John F. Kennedy was the youngest person to be elected president; he was 43 years old when he was inaugurated in 1961. There is no maximum age limit set forth in the Constitution. Ronald Reagan was the oldest president; at the end of his term in 1988, he was nearly 77.

Finally, one must live in the United States for at least 14 years to be president, in addition to being a natural-born citizen. The Constitution is vague on this point. For example, it does not make clear whether those 14 years need to be consecutive or what the precise definition of residency is. So far, however, this requirement has not been challenged.

These are the only explicit criteria in the Constitution.

rules

Evidently only for McCain, there are hundreds of kids born abroad while their parents were on active duty who are told that they are not so lucky.

Evidently only for McCain, there are hundreds of kids born abroad while their parents were on active duty who are told that they are not so lucky.

yes, but he was born on a military base to 2 United States natural-borns. making it incontrovertable. on both ends.

No it doesn't.

rules

Yes, it does. This is from the Dept. of State itself: Citizenship

Acquisition of U.S. Citizenship By a Child Born Abroad

Birth Abroad to Two U.S. Citizen Parents in Wedlock: A child born abroad to two U.S. citizen parents acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under section 301© of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). One of the parents MUST have resided in the U.S. prior to the child's birth. No specific period of time for such prior residence is required.

Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock: A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) INA provided the citizen parent was physically present in the U.S. for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen are required for physical presence in the U.S. to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.

Birth Abroad Out-of-Wedlock to a U.S. Citizen Father: A child born abroad out-of-wedlock to a U.S. citizen father may acquire U.S. citizenship under Section 301(g) INA, as made applicable by Section 309(a) INA provided:

1) a blood relationship between the applicant and the father is established by clear and convincing evidence;

2) the father had the nationality of the United States at the time of the applicant's birth;

3) the father (unless deceased) had agreed in writing to provide financial support for the person until the applicant reaches the age of 18 years, and

4) while the person is under the age of 18 years --

A) applicant is legitimated under the law of their residence or domicile,

B) father acknowledges paternity of the person in writing under oath, or

C) the paternity of the applicant is established by adjudication court.

Birth Abroad Out-of-Wedlock to a U.S. Citizen Mother: A child born abroad out-of-wedlock to a U.S. citizen mother may acquire U.S. citizenship under Section 301(g) INA, as made applicable by Section 309© INA if the mother was a U.S. citizen at the time of the child's birth, and if the mother had previously been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year.

Yes, it does. This is from the Dept. of State itself: Citizenship

Acquisition of U.S. Citizenship By a Child Born Abroad

Birth Abroad to Two U.S. Citizen Parents in Wedlock: A child born abroad to two U.S. citizen parents acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under section 301© of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). One of the parents MUST have resided in the U.S. prior to the child's birth. No specific period of time for such prior residence is required.

Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock: A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) INA provided the citizen parent was physically present in the U.S. for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen are required for physical presence in the U.S. to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.

Birth Abroad Out-of-Wedlock to a U.S. Citizen Father: A child born abroad out-of-wedlock to a U.S. citizen father may acquire U.S. citizenship under Section 301(g) INA, as made applicable by Section 309(a) INA provided:

1) a blood relationship between the applicant and the father is established by clear and convincing evidence;

2) the father had the nationality of the United States at the time of the applicant's birth;

3) the father (unless deceased) had agreed in writing to provide financial support for the person until the applicant reaches the age of 18 years, and

4) while the person is under the age of 18 years --

A) applicant is legitimated under the law of their residence or domicile,

B) father acknowledges paternity of the person in writing under oath, or

C) the paternity of the applicant is established by adjudication court.

Birth Abroad Out-of-Wedlock to a U.S. Citizen Mother: A child born abroad out-of-wedlock to a U.S. citizen mother may acquire U.S. citizenship under Section 301(g) INA, as made applicable by Section 309© INA if the mother was a U.S. citizen at the time of the child's birth, and if the mother had previously been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year.

it is currently 2008. between 1997 and 2008 there have been -ahem- events. and policy changes im sure.

it is currently 2008. between 1997 and 2008 there have been -ahem- events. and policy changes im sure.

This is the US Department of States official website, I don't think they'd hold out-of-date information.

Edited by Splodgenessabounds