Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons discovery

seazoria

i'm still not seeing it. can you show us a representation of what this thing looked like in life?

Edited by CommieX

"]Skull matrix excavation

If photo uploaded? This is the skull matrix excavation of Hillfieldion Seazoria. Hillfieldion Seazoria is a duck billed prehistoric Hallettestoneion Seazoria. This excavation represents the right hand side of skull and teeth.

http://www.atyourleisure.info/episodes.asp...&category=2

Recently the Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons were featured on a local television program that aired a couple of weeks ago here in Salt Lake City, Utah. The segment runs about 5 minutes. and show examples of Seazoria Dragon skulls and teeth

linked-image

Teeth back right side Hillfieldion Seazoria

linked-image

Skull matrix excavation Hillfieldion Seazoria. Right side profile skull and teeth

linked-image

Skull Hillfieldion Seazoria. This is the first picture taken of Hillfieldion Seazoria an the day of discovery. In the excavation proposal i clearly stated that this was in fact a skull of a Hallettestoneion Seazoria dragon. Additionally in the original excavation proposal I stated and drew out on paper that this skull would have a full and complete set of teeth underneath in a horse shoe duck bill configuration. The proposal also stated the individual specialized characteristics that all of the teeth would have in common. As the excavation progressed on the right side of the jaw the initial prediction were very accurate. However the teeth were somewhat larger than initially predicted. The proposal called for average size fully mature teeth at 24 inches and the full size teeth were in the 30 to 40 inch size category.

linked-image

Right side profile Hillfieldion Seazoria prior to excavation

linked-image

Example of Zoria repeating biological structure. Attachment base growing to tip. Crown is always located on the outside face, right and lefts only. This is the Seazoria code breaker.

linked-image

Hallettestoneion Seazoria Template

linked-image

Front fang tooth Hillfieldion Seazoria

linked-image

Location of front fang tooth in relationship to the front of the skull

linked-image

Right side profile Hillfieldion Seazoria Skull matrix excavation. Skull with teeth. Factor in skull matrix collapse.

linked-image

Hallettestoneion Seazoria prehistoric sea dragons discoverer Mike Hallett of Layton Utah standing on the right hand side of Hillfieldion Seazorias skull early in the skull matrix excavation

I have a serious question, and I mean no disrespect, but are you trying somehow to rook someone into giving you a grant for this dig? Somehow I doubt that this counts as having your work "published". They say a fool and his money are soon parted, hopefully this will work to your advantage.

to view other images not uploaded in this forum http://www.filehive.com/album.php?user=seazoria

Also you can view images at http://hubpages.com/profile/Seazoria

Have fun with one of the very best discoveries of all time the Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons best wishes Mike Hallett aka Seazoria

linked-image

Hallettestoneion Seazoria prehistoric sea dragons discoverer Mike Hallett of Layton Utah standing on the right hand side of Hillfieldion Seazorias skull early in the skull matrix excavation

Seazoria, do you or so you not have a picture of this rock with teeth on it?

I just want to throw in my 2 cents after reading this post. Seazoria, you like to ignore questions or statements that are directed towards the the actual " facts" that you have presented here. Everyone is throwing questions at you and your responses are pictures that look like a bunch of rocks that I can find at my local beach. Come on now. I do not understand what you are trying to accomplish by ignoring vaild questions that target the inconsistencies in your "discovery". All you are doing is posting pictures of large rocks and making outlandish claims and choosing to ignore anyone or any statements that actually make any sense. Seriously, my advice to you if you truely believe these rocks are dragons, is to get help and get some true professionals to look at these to back you up. Your wasting peoples time, and showing why no one gives any credit to crypto researches. Any true proffesional just sterotypes crypto researchers into these whack jobs because of people like you. This right here everyone, is the reason big foot ect will never be found as no one wants to end up looking as out of touch with reality as this guy.

Edited by bubaloo

This all makes me want to go buy some land, dig up some rocks, and invent some creatures too. Why not? People will pay good money to see my "discoveries" - it's not my fault they fell for it.

Have fun with one of the very best discoveries of all time the Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons best wishes Mike Hallett aka Seazoria

For some reason this statement made me seriously LOL.

Edited by Moonie2012

This reminds me of when I was seven. We had a rock driveway that was made of, er, rocks, about the size of a young persons fist. I took several hundred of these and arranged them into the outline of a dinosaur. In the yard. My Dad was not at all impressed because how the hell was he going to mow the grass?

Why couldn't he see my discovery? My Dad was a fool!!!

This reminds me of when I was seven. We had a rock driveway that was made of, er, rocks, about the size of a young persons fist. I took several hundred of these and arranged them into the outline of a dinosaur. In the yard. My Dad was not at all impressed because how the hell was he going to mow the grass?

Why couldn't he see my discovery? My Dad was a fool!!!

Indeed. All lawns should be covered with weeds and pseudo-Nazca lines. To avoid having to give one of my undoubtedly numerous sources, I will state now that this is merely a personal opinion.