Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons discovery

seazoria

linked-image

Right side profile Hillfieldion Seazoria Skull matrix excavation. Skull with teeth.

No it isn't.

• 1 month later...

Happy Holidays to all Unexplained Mysteries forum users and memers, from Mike Hallett and the Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons Scientific Research Project

There's one small hole in this whole thing....

If these things were made of cartilage, the only thing that would be left would be jaws/teeth.

• 4 months later...

A new graveyard containing Hallettestoneion Seazoria dragon remains has been discovered in Herriman Utah. This new graveyard contains a very high concentration of Seazoria remains. Innitial field research shows there could be as many as fifty skulls. An exact count and mapping has yet to be completed.

A new graveyard containing Hallettestoneion Seazoria dragon remains has been discovered in Herriman Utah. This new graveyard contains a very high concentration of Seazoria remains. Innitial field research shows there could be as many as fifty skulls. An exact count and mapping has yet to be completed.

You have confused about rocks again?

Link?

**EDIT** is with necroposting, seriously?

Edited by aquatus1
profanity

aha! I found my own link, sadly they dont agree with the OP

The rest of the info out there seems to have been posted by the OP except for one local news link, and I discredit them simply because article is posted by some one named Sezoria not the news service themselves

http://www.nvcc.edu/home/cbentley/geoblog/...ia-dragons.html

Can we have a Rock Party?

WEEE WILL, WEEE WIIILL, ROCK YOU!!!!

Back on topic. So far I have only seen stones, stones and even more stones.

WEEE WILL, WEEE WIIILL, ROCK YOU!!!!

That's a bad joke. :P

But yep, rocks all round. Did the OP ever return? Because I didn't read the entire article, and I'm not going to read all 8 pages of replies to it to find out.

That's a bad joke. :P

But yep, rocks all round. Did the OP ever return? Because I didn't read the entire article, and I'm not going to read all 8 pages of replies to it to find out.

Ya, the op is who necroposted to bring this back from the grave

Ya, the op is who necroposted to bring this back from the grave

In which case, I think this should probably be closed, so's it can't happen again.

Mods, can this be closed? :lol:

In which case, I think this should probably be closed, so's it can't happen again.

Mods, can this be closed? :lol:

I think it safe to say this horse has been beaten enough :tu: