Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
snappydragon

reikki and other healing type arts

81 posts in this topic

Mattshark
I do hope you don't mind me saying, that even though I agree with you on many things regarding scientifc tests and a higher respect of your opinions than most as a scientist, I am a believer of such things as premonitions and intuition. And these things are harder, to find real proof. But I understand your view and although I will agree with your views on possibly telekinesis and to a lesser degree, towards healing, however, I would like to be more honest about my beliefs and to tell you that I am a firm believer of those I have stated. I will respect your views however, and i would like you to tell me your own views on the matter.

Thank you.

I am not, sorry. I believe physical contact can be helpfull and calming but I do not believe in spiritual healing.

DrawingPics
I am not, sorry. I believe physical contact can be helpfull and calming but I do not believe in spiritual healing.

Its ok. I did expect that. But i'm just asking. = )

jdizon

A large number of phenomena or experiences are considered psychic, or at least legitimate topics of parapsychological inquiry: these include telepathy, clairvoyance, psychokinesis (or mind-over-matter), psychic healing, out-of-body experiences, poltergeists and a number of others. Mind Body Transformational Psychology Degree

Mattshark
A large number of phenomena or experiences are considered psychic, or at least legitimate topics of parapsychological inquiry: these include telepathy, clairvoyance, psychokinesis (or mind-over-matter), psychic healing, out-of-body experiences, poltergeists and a number of others. Mind Body Transformational Psychology Degree

Yep an no one has ever done them in controlled conditions.

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT
Yes, prayer is a powerful healing modality. I have heard of some miracles through prayer. My friend is a Reiki master, we go to a book club together. I have a book on hold at the libary about healing touch therapy. I would like to learn more about reiki and healing touch.

Im coming in at the end of this thread and havent read thru all the posts, but have you had a reiki session yourself? If not try it...

Chris_com28
Im coming in at the end of this thread and havent read thru all the posts, but have you had a reiki session yourself? If not try it...

Definately. Since your friend is a reiki master you'll probably be able to get a free session or at a discount. I'd recommend about 5 sessions to really get a feel for it.