Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just Some Questions

Postulant

I just want to know if my Liver is functioning alright as well as my Kidneys and Pancreas. If anyone can help that would be good. Thanks

Edited by Postulant

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Postulant

• puridalan

• early-winter

• John07

I just want to know if my Liver is functioning alright as well as my Kidneys and Pancreas. If anyone can help that would be good. Thanks

I got more build up on your 'left' side....so your liver has more than the rest

Thanks for the help

My psychic powers are telling me to tell you that if you think you're ill, you should probably go to the doctors, rather than ask a load of strangers to tell you.

My psychic powers are telling me to tell you that if you think you're ill, you should probably go to the doctors, rather than ask a load of strangers to tell you.

I concur. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't feel ill however I might have injured those organs and this is why i ask. On a side note; If wanted a doctor's opinion i wouldn't have asked it here

Edited by Postulant

while I waited for the thread to load, I felt "yes, no and yes" in that order.

Well I already told you, you did do some damage to them. Or else I wouldn't have felt certain spots more radiated..usually sign of inflammation as well.

As for going to a doctor hah that wouldn't do you any good for these types of issues, especially giving you prescription drugs...probably make it work. I suggest just cleaning out your system, helps with everything, especially warding off inflammation sites.

Edited by puridalan

Doesn't the rules say not to ask medical questions on this forum? lol. I think. :huh:

Doesn't the rules say not to ask medical questions on this forum? lol. I think. :huh:

Where does it say that?