Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to explain the werewolf ?

UM-Bot

Image credit: Wikipedia
Image credit: Wikipedia
Anthony North: A werewolf is said to be a person who, at times, turns into a wolf-like beast.

Often occurring during the full moon, the term 'lunacy' is closely associated with the state. But is there a reality to the werewolf? We actually know a great deal about them.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Beyond the Blog

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• newbloodmoon

• PhoenixBird88

• Catherine347

I like this article it was very well written in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know which Christian society you are referring to but, according to Christian philosophy, everyone is born a sinner (that's why we baptise to cleanse ourselves and continue to do so with repentance, confessions, and prayers) and so "in a predominantly Christian society it was not believed that the human soul could be evil and depraved" is not true at all. I understand that psycho people would certainly do that and more but I don't believe the fact that werewolves became a myth is because people don't want to believe humans as evil. Everyone knows humans are evil and the bible repeats this several times over and over. Christians follow the bible and so they would know it too =)

• 2 months later...

I love reading about werewolves, and vampires. I'm hooked after I read Twilight. (Amazing book, i recommend it to anyone who can read.) I heard that werewolves only attack people who have killed a love ones of theirs. It's just to get revenge. The devil is in on it too. He gives the person a potion that is supposed to be applied to the skin in return of his soul.