Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Hunters live Halloween event

cpjason

click here

I just wanted to remind everyone that Ghost Hunters is doing another live Halloween event in 4 days. I know this technically falls under paranormal TV but this forum gets more traffic. If you have never watched ghost hunters, check it out. It may change you from a skeptic into a believer.

The live events are usually a little boring, compared to the normal edited versions but if you love all things paranormal you definitely shouldn't miss it.

They are going to investigate Fort Delaware this time and I feel that its a good choice. An amazing set of claims of paranormal activity. Several stories of full-bodied apparitions. One where a specter lifts a pot lid, stirs what is in the pot, replaces the lid then leaves the room through a door without bothering to open it first. As a personal experience you can’t get much better.

The only good full body apparition I ever saw was from Fort Delaware. Anyway, I just wanted to get the message out in case some of you didn't know about it. I want you skeptics to watch at least 4 hours of it....hehe

Here is a classic photo....

linked-image

This is believed to be the apparition of a young male soldier, and there was no one standing there a the time this was taken supposedly (not my photo)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guardian Angel of Fire

• Ufo Believer

• Stormcrow

• Korbus

click here

I just wanted to remind everyone that Ghost Hunters is doing another live Halloween event in 4 days. I know this technically falls under paranormal TV but this forum gets more traffic. If you have never watched ghost hunters, check it out. It may change you from a skeptic into a believer.

The live events are usually a little boring, compared to the normal edited versions but if you love all things paranormal you definitely shouldn't miss it.

They are going to investigate Fort Delaware this time and I feel that its a good choice. An amazing set of claims of paranormal activity. Several stories of full-bodied apparitions. One where a specter lifts a pot lid, stirs what is in the pot, replaces the lid then leaves the room through a door without bothering to open it first. As a personal experience you can't get much better.

The only good full body apparition I ever saw was from Fort Delaware. Anyway, I just wanted to get the message out in case some of you didn't know about it. I want you skeptics to watch at least 4 hours of it....hehe

Here is a classic photo....

linked-image

This is believed to be the apparition of a young male soldier, and there was no one standing there a the time this was taken supposedly (not my photo)

OMG I remember that photo, and we never knew if it was a real person or not..LOL..Thanks for the info on TAPS..JN

I already planned on staying home to watch the entire thing with a friend.

:tu: Thanks for posting this. Did't they all ready go there? I saw the episode where they went there and got the ghost on film i think on the thermal camera.

Glad they are going back. In that area where they caught the ghost, they ought to go and have a camera set up there and let it run to see waht they capture.Thanks.

I didn't know this. I stopped watching alot of TAPs after they got caught editing that one episode. I still believe they try to be legitimate, and it was probably done by Sci-Fi and not the team itself. Anyhow, I'll be watching this. Thanks for the info.

It just looks like a normal guy standing there on the photo, why is it considered paranormal again?

We won't get this episode for a long while here in the UK, will you post back with any juicy bits we might have missed please?

I've been planning since the last live investigation. :D They are tedious to an extent, but it's always fun when you wind up hearing something they didn't. I remember on the investigation at the Stanley, I and a lot of others heard a little girl talking, and footsteps, that wasn't picked up during the investigation, but it came through on the video. (It was when they were in the crawlspace.) It was really something. I love it loads, and TAPS is just fun anyway, they always find a way to make it a fun experience for the viewers.

They did a live thing at Waverly, didn't they? I seem to remember it, and them not finding anything. I really think they should go back to the Stanley after finding all that they have. xD It's like a goldmine or something. I'm not familiar with Fort Deleware though, so this should be interesting in itself.

The picture doesn't look all that strange to me, but considering the area is roped off, I would imagine it would be off limits to living people (unless you worked there, of course). It does look a little too solid to take seriously, and normally I would make a call on a picture, but this one doesn't have me saying anything yet. It's obvious it's a solid figure, the light from the left window is reflecting off of their face, but you can never be too sure if it's not your picture... Could have easily been set up, or just a mistake, and someone took it as a ghost because they didn't immediately see the person standing there.

Edited by Ebonykrow

We won't get this episode for a long while here in the UK, will you post back with any juicy bits we might have missed please?

You don't have any reason to worry. :D It'll be added on SurfTheChannel.com in no time, I imagine. Sometimes they'll get lucky and get a DVD quality movie that hasn't been released yet, and given that kind of history, I could picture StC uploading the live investigation within a few days of its air date in the US.

You don't have any reason to worry. :D It'll be added on SurfTheChannel.com in no time, I imagine. Sometimes they'll get lucky and get a DVD quality movie that hasn't been released yet, and given that kind of history, I could picture StC uploading the live investigation within a few days of its air date in the US.

oo, I've never been there before, thanks for the info Ebonykrow, I shall check it out :tu:

I didn't know this. I stopped watching alot of TAPs after they got caught editing that one episode. I still believe they try to be legitimate, and it was probably done by Sci-Fi and not the team itself. Anyhow, I'll be watching this. Thanks for the info.

Realy... What episode was that ?

Realy... What episode was that ?

Darn, it was posted before a long time ago, and I havent gotten into that show since. Maybe try the media and TV site? JN :hmm:

I don't have cable, think they will have a stream on their website?

They did last year, 4 static cameras if I remember right. I dunno about this year but I assume so.

I'm going to watch it! I can't wait for it. I've been waiting since last week.

What time does it start?

Ghost Hunters is running all day today on scifi. I am off work and going to watch a lot of it.

Sweet ! Now I have something to watch later this evening.

Ah man am i anxious for this tonight!!!

Here it's on the space channel from 6 till midnight I think. Not watching it though.

I loved how whenever it FIRST came on (like, two minutes into it) the cameras totally messed up. xD

Watching it right now. I hope they find something. I love this show.

Just heard something odd...like an echo from my T.V. somewhere around 7:30 commerical

Edited by Ufo Believer