Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Hunters live Halloween event

cpjason

They're getting a lot of signal cross interference between cameras, because when one started glitching and pixelating, it started showing the outline of Dustin Pari, so i think they got a few mechanical issues right now.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guardian Angel of Fire

• Ufo Believer

• Stormcrow

• Korbus

WTF. "Your not supposed to be here". even the camera picked it up, creepy

Edited by Ufo Believer

OMG. That voice was a bit strange. It was very obvious and clear, even came up twice. Dunno about that.

(and I am SO glad they got rid of the awful music)

Yea I know what you mean

I heard it too, i panic button them that even i heard that as well. OMG That was freaking amazing, and they try to relisten back on the recorder and it drains the batteries as he listens.

It was getting good...and they go to commerical

I think they should do the castle. The reason, just the right setting for a TAPS investgation.

It was getting good...and they go to commerical

Made me laugh when Valentine saw the spider and stuff, and he slowly turned to the camera like, "...we need to go to a commercial."

:lol:

Tell the ghoast to knock three times if the anwser is no. :lol:

Edited by Ufo Believer

They got it on the EVP

The only word for this show is L.A.M.E.

Constant video and audio problems, the scifi live video stream doesn't work, Amanda Tapping looks bored out of her mind, there's some goofy wrestler on...the questions section at scifi doesn't work, and I'm not watchin 7 hours of boredom punctuated by dozens and dozens of commercials..

Just my opinion, if you like the show, enjoy. :)

What a great source of inspiration from celt1114

Edited by Ufo Believer

Jay and Grant hears the knocking after they do the little knocking jingle, and then ask for 3 distict knocks and they get 3 distinct knocks. CRAZY!!!

Just updated my thought. :lol:

The only word for this show is L.A.M.E.

Constant video and audio problems, the scifi live video stream doesn't work, Amanda Tapping looks bored out of her mind, there's some goofy wrestler on...the questions section at scifi doesn't work, and I'm not watchin 7 hours of boredom punctuated by dozens and dozens of commercials..

Just my opinion, if you like the show, enjoy. :)

Well, sorry to burst it for you, but that's what live investigation is. :/ BORING and TEDIOUS. :tu:

Jay and Grant hears the knocking after they do the little knocking jingle, and then ask for 3 distict knocks and they get 3 distinct knocks. CRAZY!!!

I wishwishwish I could take knocks seriously. D: But with all of the people there, and knowing how some of them *cough* have a tendency to be joksters, I don't know, for once I'm questioning something. I have a bad feeling about that part.

What a great source of inspiration from celt1114

Ahhh, you seek to be inspired...nice edit! :tu:

I'm not saying you shouldn't like the show. There's probably many who do. I think it's staged and fake.

The voice Grant heard was just too clear and loud. Sounded like Josh from Destination Truth.

How could it have been Josh from Destition Truth? Did you see something we didn't? :lol:

I find it very boring so decided to watch Ghost Adventures, thats more exciting and good evidence too..This is I think a rerun but if it is, I never watched it before..Its spooky and in a prison in Maryland..JN

Ahhh, you seek to be inspired...nice edit! :tu:

I'm not saying you shouldn't like the show. There's probably many who do. I think it's staged and fake.

The voice Grant heard was just too clear and loud. Sounded like Josh from Destination Truth.

You have no idea what TAPS would lose if it was staged, not just TAPS, but everyone else involved. If this was faked, you realize that these guys are going to owe SERIOUS explanations to the private residences they've investigated; the ones they DON'T show on the show--that have nothing to do with Ghost Hunters.

I wishwishwish I could take knocks seriously. D: But with all of the people there, and knowing how some of them *cough* have a tendency to be joksters, I don't know, for once I'm questioning something. I have a bad feeling about that part.

I've had investigation in my house and i asked if it could knock and i've heard a knock when i had asked. I just have some relation to that.

I've had investigation in my house and i asked if it could knock and i've heard a knock when i had asked. I just have some relation to that.

I need the courage to do something like that in my house. :lol: If I were alone, I'm sure I'd be fine, but having someone else with me (like a brother or something), I know they'd look at me like I'm stupid. :[

You have no idea what TAPS would lose if it was staged, not just TAPS, but everyone else involved. If this was faked, you realize that these guys are going to owe SERIOUS explanations to the private residences they've investigated; the ones they DON'T show on the show--that have nothing to do with Ghost Hunters.

Yep I realize this. Poor Amanda Tapping looks like shes wondering if what's she's doing will damage her career. Think I'll check out Ghost Adventures rerun as well.

Have a great Halloween all!

so many commericals...