Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Readings

MysteryWoman86

I'm sitting here bored right now so I've decided I'll give out five readings for free. This is a first come first serve basis. I can't read for free for *everyone* on UM, obviously.

I will need to be able to talk with you on AOL instant messenger/AIM, or Yahoo Instant Messenger or MSN Messenger. I can't do online readings over email - I need to be able to communicate quickly back and forth with my querent (the person getting the reading), so this is pretty pertinent.

There are three reading choices:

1) Tarot reading - this is what I recommend (I use the Thoth deck, the Goddess deck and the Renaissance deck depending on my mood)

2) Non-tarot oracle card reading - I have TONS of decks of these, however, I will use The Universal Cards: Angelically Inspired because they're anything but vague and excellent for a reading for someone else who wants a different type of cards than the traditional tarot (if you really, really would like a reading from one of my other decks, I can try, but I've never had much success reading from my other decks for people, just FYI - let alone online - those decks are Angel Therapy Oracle Cards, Healing With The Angels Oracle Cards, Ascended Masters Oracle Cards, Archangel Oracle Cards, Messages From Your Angels Cards, Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards, Healing With The Fairies Oracle Cards, Magical Mermaids And Dolphins Cards, Magical Unicorn Oracle Cards, Angel Guidance Board, Dolphin Divination Cards)

3) Ouija session reading

Send me a PM, (if you respond on here I won't get your message and you won't get counted as one of the first five).

I have one more requirement - anyone that I read for, I would ask that they please write a one paragraph (three to five sentences, or more if you want) about whether the reading was accurate, professional, etc. so that I can use it as a reference for my online psychic reading business. On that note, if you're interested in purchasing a reading, please PM me to ask about my pricing and options.

Best of wishes to all!

--MysteryWoman86

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MysteryWoman86

• InHuman

• Vampwitchenstein

• Postulant

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one reservation through PM. I guess I'll take the other four off of here. I'm not doing readings for any skeptics or people looking for proof or instruction in performing readings or anything like that. It's hard work to do an entire reading that's quality so I don't want to waste my time on people who want to be "proven wrong" or whatever. So it's up for grabs now. Four more spots.

shouldn't childern be in bed? ie Inhume"

Edited by Postulant

Thanks for the line of defense postulant but I'm not even going to entertain comments like that person's. It's a waste of all of our time. ;)

k, run away if ya need too.

But my Pokemon cards will beats yours any day of the week unless you can prove otherwise..

Do you have your five yet?

Okay. I've had about four people snag me for a reading. Then they don't message me AFTER we've exchanged our messenger screennames. It's been almost and hour for those people so I've dropped them all. These are *RIGHT NOW* readings, not "let's make a plan and meet up some time." I've done one reading so far. There are four still open and available. PM me with your messenger program and your screenname if you want a reading and are available for it right now. I'm sorry I can't do readings by email.

Okay. I've had about four people snag me for a reading. Then they don't message me AFTER we've exchanged our messenger screennames. It's been almost and hour for those people so I've dropped them all. These are *RIGHT NOW* readings, not "let's make a plan and meet up some time." I've done one reading so far. There are four still open and available. PM me with your messenger program and your screenname if you want a reading and are available for it right now. I'm sorry I can't do readings by email.

Try doing this in the middle of the day (giving out free readings) and you'd start a UM riot!

Lol.

Thank you SO much for the wonderful reading you gave me! The pieces are all starting to fall in place the more I re-read what you IM'd me. :tu:

Pretty much the problem I've been in denial about really is the problem and I helped create it. I've been running from it for months! And it's sucking the life out of me!

Thank you for all your help. I'll keep you updated on any other developments and you did an amazing reading!

Here I was convinced I should just go out and throw myself in front of a bus... my luck I'd just get a broken leg and a jay-walking ticket.

Have a great night! :wub::D

Try doing this in the middle of the day (giving out free readings) and you'd start a UM riot!

Lol.

Thank you SO much for the wonderful reading you gave me! The pieces are all starting to fall in place the more I re-read what you IM'd me. :tu:

Pretty much the problem I've been in denial about really is the problem and I helped create it. I've been running from it for months! And it's sucking the life out of me!

Thank you for all your help. I'll keep you updated on any other developments and you did an amazing reading!

Here I was convinced I should just go out and throw myself in front of a bus... my luck I'd just get a broken leg and a jay-walking ticket.

Have a great night! :wub::D

Thank you so much! So often I decide to do free readings like this on the basis of how rewarding it is to help people and provide some clarity into the muddy water we all so often consider our lives. I'm so glad I helped you feel better and gather a sense of understanding.

I'd like to offer my opinion. MysteryWoman did a tarot reading for me, and I have to say it was quite good. Many of the things that she read in the cards pertained directly to my situation.

Thanks again for the reading. It gave me quite a bit to think about and to look forward to as well.

I'd like to offer my opinion. MysteryWoman did a tarot reading for me, and I have to say it was quite good. Many of the things that she read in the cards pertained directly to my situation.

Thanks again for the reading. It gave me quite a bit to think about and to look forward to as well.

Thank you!

For those still wanting to get in on a free reading, I've done 2 out of 5 now so there are 3 more availabilities. If you wanna jump on that, PM me and please read the previous posts in this thread where I describe the readings. :)

Sorry about that , it was late when i first posted i thought you met some time when you got the five sorted out, if there is still a chance to get a reading i'd be very greatful