Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DO ME :D

Katieeeeeee

I feel rude for asking but can anyone tell me what's in store for me, particularly in romance??

My name's Katie (real name Kathryn Frances Alder) and I'm 21, was born on 22/04/87

Here is a photo if it helps

http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0034kh9.jpg

it's quite an embarrasing photo really....

OH DEAR

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hamlyn

• Katieeeeeee

• Oderint

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a prediction! If you keep posting topics with subject lines like this, then your romantic life will be just fine. :D

But seriously... I have a fleeting impression of a father figure who doesn't exactly approve of the pool of guys around you at the moment.

Possibly a father or grandfather who's passed away.

Maybe he's the gruff old "get a job" type, but really what's important to him is a guy who's devoted to you and makes you happy.

As if the available guys around you are too lightweight, not serious enough, like they might wander off or not pay attention.

There's a guy off in the wings with whom you'd have a natural rapport, as if you recognize each other and know each other well. For some reason, he's not uppermost in your mind as a prospect. You might not be very aware of him at all.

But that feels to me like a person of destiny for you. Maybe your eyes are not falling on the right subjects just now.

Odd you should say about the father figure or grandfather, because I had a dream last night in which my dead great grandfather appeared to me as I was walking through a park with a guy I really like, which seemed very significant yet very strange..I felt like he was approving of this guy, yet I'm so sure that nothing could ever happen between me and this guy :( ALthough I really want it to, he's pretty perfect for me :( So I've completely ruled that out, although I do think about him a lot.

As for the "get a job" thing, I have been out of work for some time now.

And yes there are a "pool of guys" around me who quite frankly treat me like s**t. As for the guy I'm not aware of, I'm VERY intrigued by this. Although slightly worried at the same time haha.

Thankyou so much :) that was spot on xxxx

DO ME

that's what she said

*bodomdom-tssh!*

on topic:

I'm no psychic, so the only thing I can "read" is that you look great :)

That is wild. Because the feeling I got was the father/grandfather type telling me something like, "not THOSE guys... THIS guy!"

And I didn't want to be judgemental of the current guys of interest... but yes, "treat you like s***" is consistent with what I was getting. :D

It's hard to be diplomatic.

Anyway, it sounds like this is confirmation of some experiences and thoughts you are having. :tu:

Haha, I'm really wondering actually if this is having anything to do with the dream I had last night. My greatgrandad I believe has always watched over me. I don't have any other dead relatives yet and I don't speak with anyone else in my family and haven't done for years so they have no idea about my life or anything. Like I said the dream was very vivid and significant to me, and I found it very very strange how I was walking arm in arm with this guy...and how or why on earth my great grandad would turn up and act like he appproved of him. I really really like this guy and he is the most perfect guy I've ever met but like I said, the chances of anything ever happening are like a million to one :(

I don't know why my grandad would be so interested in my love life anyway! haha bless him. The place we were in in my dream as well was like heaven, as silly as that sounds. Like it was so beautiful it actually hurt to look at anything. And the feeling of happiness and peace I had was really nice. None of this makes sense to me!

But yeah it would be nice if a nice man came along and treated me how I deserve to be treated! And that's not me having a whinge, it's just me agreeing with your reading ;) haha

I think the fact that you had a dream last night that seemed significant, and then I gave you a reading today that matched it, is definitely important. :)

We never know who is looking out for us on the other side.

Even if this particular guy is not available, I think you get the message. Hold out for a nice guy!

Also, your great-grandfather sees what is happening and watches out for you. :tu: