Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
UM-Bot

Cyprus official search for lake monster

UM-Bot

news icon rRumours are again rife that some kind of reptile or large sea creature is lurking below the water in the Kouris Dam.

Talk of the dam being occupied by a “strange creature” started to circulate three years ago, when a report was made that a crocodile had been dumped in the deep waters.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Famagusta Gazette

PhoenixBird88
:huh:

www375

Looks eerily like the photos of Nessie................ <_<

bumthology
Looks eerily like the photos of Nessie................ <_<

Because if you read the original article it is.

Crai

of course they have to try and capture it

Shush_rules
Because if you read the original article it is.

Haha told.

Man i can't wait till they catch it and have to build special facilities to house it...ha.. hahaha

geraldmuise

why dont they leave these animals alone!! i mean if they are ancestors from the dinosaurs they lived in those lakes for a reason, the reason could be that they are not harmed from any human activity and the environment they live lets them survive, if there are captured some government agency will get it, do tests and this animal might die if not will be put into a zoo and eat zoo food, do you think this sea monster want this?? i think not, how if one of us was put into a zoo eating the same food day after day, i think we would go insane!

Charlie Fraith

I have been doing some research into the Loch Ness monster, however there are so many arguments for and against there actually being a large plesiosaur (elasmosaurus) actually existing in Loch Ness

I love the film the Water Horse, based on the novel by Dick King-Smith, it's so cool ;)

I completly agree with 'geraldmuise' comments on leaving sea creatures alone, why should they be cooped up in a zoo and prodded