Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another Questionable Relationship For Obama

Sho_Sho

NO McCain doesnt HAVE a "relationship" with the "same person" Money was donated to a GROUP that this douch baggg just so happened to be a member of. It was not going directly to him; it was going to help in elections and other things.

He wasn’t having dinners and giving speeches, and personally praising this douche in public. Besides Obama has 6 yes! Count them 6 questionable relationships with people who have been evolved in deaths, blowing up buildings, writing books and dedicating them to sirhan sirhan. These are not just oh I know a few guys that are not very nice! He got money and his political starts on the backs of these people.

So no McCain donating money to a group is not the same thing as Obama being friends with these 6 TERROSIST!!!!!!

A half mill donation is more than a friendship. Also, McCain was a keynote speaker for ACORN a few years ago. Don't forget McCain getting campaign contributions from his ole S&L buddy Keating. As far as questionable relationships, I think McCain could top anyone.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• Splodgenessabounds

• questionmark

• MasterPo

Bill Clinton also dtuck his finger into the air and checked the wind before making a stand.

linked-image

Becuase he has to walk a fine line, and watch what he says left "RACISM" be yelled, I was showing my friend all the questionable characters of Obama, and his past and how I thought it was a bit shady.He said "people just make up stuff like that cuz hes black" not all people are idiotic, but some are just waiting to yell "RACISM" lets think this through, Revernd Wright, was Obama's mentor for YEARS, he said things like "not god bless america goddamn america", and "Barrack Obama knows what it's like to live in a country run by rich white people", imagine if the roles were reversed, and McCain had a mentor that said things like that or "Mccain knows what it's like to live in a country run by black people" you know he'd have to resigned, there would be no forgiveness but like I said race had played a big part in this election, more than you would think, McCain has to watch everything he says because if theres even a current, of racism he'll be in BIG ****.

Wow. You're saying that the stigma of merely being called racist is so unbearable, McCain would stand by and let a man who hates this country rise to its highest office. If the smears are true, then Obama is no friend to this country and you're saying that McCain would stand by and let this man become President of the United States to avoid being called names? Wow.

And you haven't explained the timeline--if McCain didn't mention Obama's damning associations until this month for fear of being called racist, what has changed to make it okay to talk about his associations now?

And fer cryin' out loud, the "God damn America" sermon was delivered the Sunday after 9/11 and it was part of a lengthy discussion of our country's shameful past treatment of the Indians, African slaves and their descendants and Japanese-Americans. He was talking about God's final judgement on nations as discussed in the Bible and he was questioning, as a member of one of these subject peoples, "Why should we (black people) sing 'God bless America?'" He was fired up, 9/11 had only JUST happened and people all over this country, on all sides of the political debate, said some pretty angry things. No one has uncovered any such remarks from sermons delivered before 9/11--don't you think that's odd? If we're to damn Obama for sitting in church "for 20 years" listening to this kind of invective, you'd think folks would have more than a few minutes of audio from all of three sermons, all of which were given after 9/11.

And good gravy, SDM, this country IS largely run by rich white men (and Oprah). And I wish folks would get this through their heads: you cannot reverse the roles! "McCain knows what it's like to live in a country run by black people" has no basis in reality, in history. It isn't offensive, it is merely silly (like my Oprah reference).

Wow. You're saying that the stigma of merely being called racist is so unbearable, McCain would stand by and let a man who hates this country rise to its highest office.

If you're life and livelihood depend on the public view then, unfortunately, that could be true.

And don't think for a moment Obama and pals don't know this too an exploit it! :yes:

Wow. You're saying that the stigma of merely being called racist is so unbearable, McCain would stand by and let a man who hates this country rise to its highest office. If the smears are true, then Obama is no friend to this country and you're saying that McCain would stand by and let this man become President of the United States to avoid being called names? Wow.

And you haven't explained the timeline--if McCain didn't mention Obama's damning associations until this month for fear of being called racist, what has changed to make it okay to talk about his associations now?

And fer cryin' out loud, the "God damn America" sermon was delivered the Sunday after 9/11 and it was part of a lengthy discussion of our country's shameful past treatment of the Indians, African slaves and their descendants and Japanese-Americans. He was talking about God's final judgement on nations as discussed in the Bible and he was questioning, as a member of one of these subject peoples, "Why should we (black people) sing 'God bless America?'" He was fired up, 9/11 had only JUST happened and people all over this country, on all sides of the political debate, said some pretty angry things. No one has uncovered any such remarks from sermons delivered before 9/11--don't you think that's odd? If we're to damn Obama for sitting in church "for 20 years" listening to this kind of invective, you'd think folks would have more than a few minutes of audio from all of three sermons, all of which were given after 9/11.

And good gravy, SDM, this country IS largely run by rich white men (and Oprah). And I wish folks would get this through their heads: you cannot reverse the roles! "McCain knows what it's like to live in a country run by black people" has no basis in reality, in history. It isn't offensive, it is merely silly (like my Oprah reference).

OK 9/11 had nothing to do with slavery and indians, to say that is freakin ******ed, the terrorist didn't run planes in the WTC cuz FOREVER ago, the indians lost this land, and there were slaves.FYI we aren't the only country that's had slaves,every country has had slaves, and they haven't all been black so get over it, reverend right was never alive when there were slaves, whining about it doesnt change it.If reverind wright doesn't like it here, why doesn't he leave. If America's so bad and he doesn't wanna sing god bless america,and it's so awful because there used to be slaves here, even though lots of other countries had slaves.Why doesn't he leave? He should be glad he has freedom of speech.You can reverse the roles, it is idiotic and ridiculous, to say that black people can be racist, and white people can't.There were black plantation owners to did you know that?they had black slaves, fancy that.I figure that McCain was throwing it out there and taking a chance, because it's close to the end of the race.I think Obama wants to change this country into something it's not, and was never suppose to be,BUT that is my opinion you can take it or leave it.

If you're life and livelihood depend on the public view then, unfortunately, that could be true.

And don't think for a moment Obama and pals don't know this too an exploit it! :yes:

Well, then the candidate who let's his country be taken over by the enemy, simple for fear of being called a few names by a fickle media, has no business running for public office--let alone POTUS.

Well, then the candidate who let's his country be taken over by the enemy, simple for fear of being called a few names by a fickle media, has no business running for public office--let alone POTUS.

FYI he would lose anyway if he was labled a racist,so Obama would still be president.That's out of his control.

FYI he would lose anyway if he was labled a racist,so Obama would still be president.That's out of his control.

This is nothing new.

For 20 years at least the public at large has been afraid of standing up to people like Jessie Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton and so called "intellectuals" like Prof. Leonard Jeffries with their outragous claims of white racism, secret plots against blacks, systematic oppression of blacks etc. for fear of being labeled racists.

And it has culminated into this election where no one is willing to call the man for what he gives every indication to be.

I will say this: Rev. Wright was correct. Our chickens have come home to roost in a manner of speaking.