Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

£100,000 wedding of 16-yo girl

Owlscrying

Oy, It's freakn true :lol: You guys get Jerry Springer over in th UK? She's a prime candidate to get married on the Springer show.

yeah Finny, it's called the Jeremy Kyle show

Springer was funny cause it's over there, but when it's close to home.. it's not funny.. :no:

Edited by Bill Hill

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Finsup22

• chemical-licker

• KyrusRose

• Quill

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

“I was surprised they wanted to get married so young in this day and age,” says mum Theresa, 33, who tied the knot with Missy’s dad when she was 16. “But we could see they were madly in love, so we agreed to the wedding and all celebrated that night.”

ya know, I kinda makes me happy America isn't the only contry with these types of people. *Hugs U.K.* :lol:

“Thomas might expect me to cook and clean, but I’m not going to. He can look after me as far as I’m concerned!”

LMFAO! ya this marriage is gonna last :lol:

Maybe it's the skanky dress, but that belly flab sure doesn't help "the look" any either.

And for those of us in the US, that's 100,000 British pounds which is roughly equivalent to 164,000 dollars.

...gallons of fake tan. Girls as young as nine posed proudly in bikini tops, high heels and full make-up...

Classy...

...she’s been home-tutored since she was nine and will not sit any exams this year.

Ok, that's better...

But the youngster already knows what she wants to do for a career. “I want to spend my days applying make-up and styling my hair. I want to get into glamour modelling. I don’t know if Thomas will like it, but that’s his problem,” she says.

Good luck with that... :rolleyes:

“Thomas might expect me to cook and clean, but I’m not going to. He can look after me as far as I’m concerned!”

So, what?...6 maybe 12 months tops?...

Edited by Quill

^ YEP that dress screams trailor trash, damn she's 16? but in all fairness, if i did my math right, 16 in trailor trash years is like 28.35 years.

Oy, It's freakn true :lol: You guys get Jerry Springer over in th UK? She's a prime candidate to get married on the Springer show.

Click---->>> HERE for more horrific photo's and more of the story.<<<<---

excuse me whilst I go and throw up...

I think I'm going to die laughing here :lol::D:lol:

Ive got $60 on 10 monts, any takers?

You got high hopes for the girl, I see... then again between her father's money and her powers of persuasion (the two physical ones on her chest).. I don't think the poor boy could leave if he wanted to.

Hmm... I wonder how that dress would look on Bristol Palin....

These people are pikeys, gypsies, they came from Irish gypsies an landed in england, anyway in thier world its all about show of wealth its a status symbol. thats thier way.

but jesus she is a skank, an not a chance is she gonna make a glamour model. and i gaurantee she was not home schooled.

but hey she has had her day in the sun, lets hope she just goes away now.

i feel dirty, gotta go shower.

It's bad enough that she quit school at 9, is getting married at 16, and has no taste or personality....

But she thinks she's going to be a glamour model??!!

I wanna have a front row seat when she goes in for her interview at the talent agency....the incredulous looks and sarcastic laughter would be so much better enjoyed in-person.... :D

Edited by FairyJosie24

Where does a gypsy get £100,000 from, yup, it would be tarmacking driveways. Still, business must be good, i wonder what their sales pitch is like? Let me have a guess.

Scene 1

Pikey: Knock Knock, Jer driveway need cobblin boy?

Old lady: Oh ahem, no thank you, i am just a pensioner, i cant afford it, i am still paying for my hearing aid, goodbye.

Pikey: alright, by the way you got a spare fag boy.

Old Lady: sorry i don't smoke (pikey walks away disgusted)

Scene 2 (Next Day)

Pikey: Knock Knock, Mother die boy, ive tarmacked your drive, you owe me £5000

Old Lady: You what, i never asked you to do that, i cannot & will not pay you, go away or ill call the police.

Pikey: ooooOOOhhh Get up the road, dont start with me booy, Chicken Eyebrow, if you don't pay up we'll get the chambers on you boooy, smash up your house and beat up your grankids booy, chicken eyebrow, motherdie

Inevitably the old lady concedes to the fear of these predators and pays up

Edited by Doug Anderson III