Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 Demon Face pics

_Only

Here's some pics of the various demonic faces photographed in the smoke of the burning buildings.

9/11 Demon Faces

Now I know we're naturally trained as humans to see faces in everything, but some of these look too good to be coincedences. I was wondering peoples' takes on these pics. Real, imangination, why do you think they're there??

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Angelblue

• Stormcrow

• _Only

• Ketzer

Yea I dunno. A couple of those do seem to crazy to be coincidence.

Coincidence, nothing more. That's what smoke naturally looks like when it's pouring through a bunch of smaller areas like the windows of a skyscraper.

Besides, that site shouldn't be taken seriously. They're promoting the whole "9/11 is on the dollar bill" too. Not to mention this amusing "appearance." I think I just about nearly died of laughter. They're claiming that stars from a mirrored US flag image are a demon.

I could do that too, but I'll spare everyone the heart attacks and lack of breath that would be caused by any additional hilarity, no matter how small.

:o

Coincidence, nothing more. That's what smoke naturally looks like when it's pouring through a bunch of smaller areas like the windows of a skyscraper.

Besides, that site shouldn't be taken seriously. They're promoting the whole "9/11 is on the dollar bill" too. Not to mention this amusing "appearance." I think I just about nearly died of laughter. They're claiming that stars from a mirrored US flag image are a demon.

I could do that too, but I'll spare everyone the heart attacks and lack of breath that would be caused by any additional hilarity, no matter how small.

:o

Yeah, it is a pretty funny site.

Coincidence and like you said, we've learned to see faces in everything, it's hard to supress. There are thousands of fires each day, there's bound to be at least 1 fire where someone sees a "face" in the fire or smoke (even if you look at just about any fire on film, frame by frame you'll see at least some faces).

I've seen thoes pics before. There pretty odd and suspicious. :blink:

Well, looks like it's nearing the end of days. 666, its the devils phone number. Someone should call and see when hes coming to Earth. :lol:

Well my opinion one of them was photo shopped the rest simply the angle, lighting, just the dust. And how do you know these are the devil. Couldn't some of them be like the faces of Santa Clause, Jesus, or whatever person you want to substitute. All I see is darker slits that would resemble eyes and a mouth. Hardly sounds like the devil to me. No horns, red skin, or anything else. I guess thats just me. Maybe the devil secretly wants to bring down the United States and I'm on the outs. I will personally stay with a more logical state of mind and continue on believing it is nothing more then smoke.

Well my opinion one of them was photo shopped the rest simply the angle, lighting, just the dust. And how do you know these are the devil. Couldn't some of them be like the faces of Santa Clause, Jesus, or whatever person you want to substitute. All I see is darker slits that would resemble eyes and a mouth. Hardly sounds like the devil to me. No horns, red skin, or anything else. I guess thats just me. Maybe the devil secretly wants to bring down the United States and I'm on the outs. I will personally stay with a more logical state of mind and continue on believing it is nothing more then smoke.

Yeah, one looks like just a face...

linked-image

One looks like some sort of greek mythology god...

linked-image

But I don't know how you can't see this is as only being demonic...

linked-image

But to tell the truth, I could go either way on it. Real or imaginary. There are a lot of strange things in this world.

With the thousands of pics that were being taken of this tragic event, it would be unbelievable if somebody DIDN'T see something evil in the smoke. It's just human nature.

Subconciouss facial recognition. That's all it is. No demons.

People can make almost anything look like a face-- but you have to remember that facial construction is a lot different than the images shown. Many of the satanic-looking faces look almost cartoonish.

People can make almost anything look like a face-- but you have to remember that facial construction is a lot different than the images shown. Many of the satanic-looking faces look almost cartoonish.

i agree.

i think they look like bush, rumsfeld and cheney. and people say demons arent real .. hrmpgh.

If you look at certain things, like doors, wall paper patterns, the sky, long enough you will make out strange faces and other images , and the same goes for this incident.

Edited by hocus

Freakyness just na!

• 1 month later...
Freakyness just na!

When I watched the video of the World Trade falling, I noticed the winged demon that manifested. I wondered if anyone else noticed it, also. I do believe that these are demons that manifested. That winged demon is very disturbing. Oh, there was very much demonic activity going on that morning! So much death and destruction, etc!

Now that I really look, this is just a bunch of bull.

I have the original Cincinnati edition of 9.11, and there is an EXACT picture that is linked. The one on the internet has a face, and the one on my paper doesn't.

Its just a scam to freak hippies out. No big whoop.

Edited by Phillee

Here's some pics of the various demonic faces photographed in the smoke of the burning buildings.

9/11 Demon Faces

Now I know we're naturally trained as humans to see faces in everything, but some of these look too good to be coincedences. I was wondering peoples' takes on these pics. Real, imangination, why do you think they're there??

I've seen these pics before, most of them look shopped, and some look just coincedential, as humans its just apart of the our condition to see such things as "Evil". Though I remember hearing it constantly... "Look there's a demon in the smoke!" "Look Satan's face appeared on the side on one of the towers!"... yeah, to me they looked shopped. though the one that looks like its flying up is just, once again... coincedential. :o

Am I the only one who looks at the "winged demon" and sees a flower? :blink: Like...one of thos big ***, tropical guys? The nice ones?

*wonders what this means* :P

Also, dude, I so don't believe in this. It's like looking at clouds in the sky and seeing shapes, you know? Same concept. It is interesting to think about, though. Thanks for sharing. :)

Am I the only one who looks at the "winged demon" and sees a flower? :blink: Like...one of thos big ***, tropical guys? The nice ones?

*wonders what this means* :P

Also, dude, I so don't believe in this. It's like looking at clouds in the sky and seeing shapes, you know? Same concept. It is interesting to think about, though. Thanks for sharing. :)

Agreed.

Seeing faces in smoke or in clouds, it's something you do as a kid and you're not supposed to take it seriously.

9/11 Demon Faces

Not sure but that is a scary face there...

9/11 Demon Faces

its an illusion. It didn't have to be doctered or altered in any way. But if you can beleive you can see or here it, you can. Like if you play Stairway to Heaven backwards they("they" as in the hypocritical churchmembers) say you can here demonic phrases. I've listen and heard backwards words. Nothing more, nothing less.