Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Panthera leo atrox

"Evil eye"

Panthera leo atrox

This was in a pic a friend took. It's not an evil eye, but it sure looks like one!!!

eek7.gifscared.gif

post-34-1080178554.jpg

final flight
thumbsup.gif

gonzowalker

Looks like two faceless women holding hands while they bow their heads in a prayer to me. wacko.gif

Kismit

it looks like the back porch light and I'm not entirely sure why it's posted . Why is it posted Panthera ? what makes this pic necisary to the site ?You said yourself, it's not an evil eye. So what the heck is it ? blink.gif

SuperSarah

Yeah what achaully is it? huh.gif

tarabull

It looks like a.................mmmm.............ahhhhhhh.......not really sure actually......hmmmmmmm whistling2.gif ...............It looks like a.............well ahhhhhh.........(thinking while toe tapping)........ummmmmmmmmm.............I'm going to have to use one of my life lines here. huh.gif

Panthera leo atrox

I think it is a light. I just posted it because it was weird and I wanted to show it off.

Naveed

Well whatever it is, it's looks nifty thumbsup.gif And speaking of eyes, I saw the freakeist cloud formation last night. It looked like a giant eye, eyebrows, pupils, and all staring right at me. blink.gif

DarkSoul Eternal

That looks cool.. cool.gif

djdodo

WoW! I like that Pic .. It looks like the sun behind some dark clouds .. I think it has the shape of a heart too wub.gif

Its pretty cool .. Any Idea what could it be?

SuperSarah

This was in a pic a friend took. It's not an evil eye, but it sure looks like one!!!

Erm this picture you claim to be a photo your friend took, is something you have used before. Achaully you can find it in the artist and writers section on this forum. Apparently its a picture you created in photoshop. eek7.gif

Thistle

lol well done RA

thumbsup.giflaugh.gif

Mentalcase

Well that certainly answers everything. disgust.gif