Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Hamas Leader: USA is not our enemy

Gazz

GAZA - At sundown in Gaza, Palestinian women gather to mourn slain Hamas leader Sheik Ahmed Yassin. Outside his home crowds vow revenge against Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon. "We will kill him, kill the man who is called Sharon."

The women say they are prepared to carry out suicide attacks against Israelis and are raising their children to become martyrs.

And Wednesday it was a child sent to launch the first suicide bomb attack since Yassin's death. A 14-year-old boy was found wearing explosives strapped inside a gray vest at a West Bank checkpoint. The Israel army defused the bomb by remote control.

Hamas, which has carried out 52 suicide bombings against Israel in the last three years, is operating now under a new leader. His name is Abdel-Aziz al-Rantissi.  He's a pediatrician, known for being more militant than Sheik Yassin. Israeli forces have already tried to kill him once.

Wednesday, Rantissi surrounded himself with supporters at an official mourning for Yassin, daring Israelis to risk an assassination attempt at a public gathering.....

Full Report Link

Gazz

well its good to hear the US isn't being targetted

i think they must realise that the US is trying its hardest to keep both sides happy while trying to end it.

Good artical, if Hamas keeps it's word. But I think if Hamas is willing to send children to die for their cause, the U.S. will involve itself even more than we already have. Just my opinion.

I think it's bologne. I think the US and its interests are second to Israel as far as targets. And do you really think that coming out as the leader of Hamas and saying that you are going to kill Sharon is a good idea? I think many people would be upset and i truly believe if Sharon is killed by them it may spark a world war. Like in World War I, a world leader was assassinated, that was the last step. I'm not pro-Israel or pro-Palestine in the whole situation, i just think Hamas is being looked at in the media as the Palestinian representation when in reality they are nothing but a blood hungry bunch of war mongors that are threatening people's lives...how have we(the US) targeted Hamas and Hezbollah and all those other terrorists yet?! I understand al-qaeda got us on 9-11, but these others are dangerous as well. dontgetit.gif

• Thanks 1

Will Americans be targeted?  “Americans are not our enemy. They will not be targeted,” said Rantissi.

Do you guys really trust the words of serial Killers?!

Bush should re-start his "War Against Terror" right now.

Edited by shirini
  • Like 1