Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why I fired my secretary:

Mr-X

Why I fired my secretary:

Today is my 53rd birthday & I wasn't feeling too hot this morning.

I went to breakfast knowing my wife would be pleasant & say "happy birthday" & probably have a present for me. She didn't even say "good morning," let alone any "happy birthday". I thought, "Well, that's wives for you. The children will remember". The children came in to breakfast & didn't say a word.

When I started work in the office I was feeling pretty low. As I walked into my office, my secretary, Betty said, "Good morning boss, happy birthday." And I felt a little better someone had remembered! Betty knocked on my door later & said, "It's such a beautiful day outside & it's your birthday, let's go to lunch, just you & me". I said, "By George, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go". We went to lunch in a little private place, had two martinis a great time. On the way back to the office, Betty said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day. We don't need to go back to the office, do we?" I said, "No, I guess not." She said, "Let's go to my apartment". After arriving at her apartment, she said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I think I'll go into the bedroom and slip into something more comfortable." "Sure," I excitedly replied. She went into the bedroom &, in about six minutes, came out carrying a big birthday cake..... followed by my wife, children & dozens of friends. They were singing "Happy birthday!!"................. And there I sat, on the couch,....... naked lol :s2

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Halo_Jones

• albaqwerty

• Ronin6th

• Dr.Brain

Top Posters In This Topic

:s9@ Homer :s2