Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

AP: Obama aunt from Kenya living in US illega

AzTide

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AzTide

• ninjadude

• The Silver Thong

• Sherapy

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys remember when palins daughter was announced to be pregnant? Do you remember the outrage from the republicans saying that going after the family members of the candidates was just out of line and not acceptable? Everyone agreed and pretty quickly the matter was dropped...

I guess it only works the one way...

Yeah but Fluffy.. she's not a teenager or pregnent! *rolls her eyes* (sarcasm)

Yeah but Fluffy.. she's not a teenager or pregnant! *rolls her eyes* (sarcasm)

No, she's a 56 year old women, probably a Grandmother who made a decision to leave the land she was born in for the safety and security We as Americans are blessed with. And until she follows up on her other legal options, I would HATE to see her on the evening News being thrown in an internment camp and made to leave by FORCE.

Every Alien to this country has their own story. And as such must be looked at as one case, not as a National Issue.

My Gr., Gr. ,Gr. Granddad came to this country because he (used) a horse with out the owners consent. And the buggers in Cornwall wanted to HANG Him! EXIT, STAGE LEFT! :D

The border patrol is ICE it's all Homeland Security now. And that is just a very small part of what i'm talking about about.

You completely ignored my point. You claimed that it was a huge economic burden for law enforcement in "Border states". The "Border states" are not in charge of that money. It comes from the FEDERAL government and hence all taxpayers. Stop the whine.

You completely ignored my point. You claimed that it was a huge economic burden for law enforcement in "Border states". The "Border states" are not in charge of that money. It comes from the FEDERAL government and hence all taxpayers. Stop the whine.

Before you pop off again read the link I left and it'll show what they cost. Good try but wrong the border states bear a huge brunt in illegal alien expenses. Ask anyone from the border states. The border patrol is one of the smaller expenses in dealing with illegals.

Before you pop off again read the link I left and it'll show what they cost. Good try but wrong the border states bear a huge brunt in illegal alien expenses. Ask anyone from the border states. The border patrol is one of the smaller expenses in dealing with illegals.

I did. Several times. Even clicked on the "sources" of the information. Somewhat dubious. Still don't see the "Border States" bearing a "huge brunt". The "ask anyone" defense don't work either. I lived in CA for a number of years.