Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reality Ghost Hunting Shows

Muzix38

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Celt1114

• Ufo Believer

• Korbus

• _Only

1st time post here. :o

MTV's Fear was a pretty entertaining show, you can catch some episodes on youtube still.

I used to love Ghost Hunters but lately it has been really sloppy, and they started adding in new investigators which ruined the show IMO. Check this out too if you missed the 2008 live show youtube link.

ATM I find Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel pretty amusing and it is more believable compared the crap that's on Ghost Hunters now.

P.S. you can find episodes of Fear and Ghost Adventures on torrent too! :unsure2:

1st time post here. :o

MTV's Fear was a pretty entertaining show, you can catch some episodes on youtube still.

I used to love Ghost Hunters but lately it has been really sloppy, and they started adding in new investigators which ruined the show IMO. Check this out too if you missed the 2008 live show youtube link.

ATM I find Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel pretty amusing and it is more believable compared the crap that's on Ghost Hunters now.

P.S. you can find episodes of Fear and Ghost Adventures on torrent too! :unsure2:

I really like Ghost Adventures so far anyway. As Aanica said, we have to keep it into perspective that every one of these shows are for entertainment purposes, and some are better than others..JN

It was pathetic. Get your facts straight.

Even in the forums at SciFi.com it was hated by thousands apon thousands.

I agree, it was pathetic. I went home early to watch it instead of scaring little kids <_<