Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hominid cryptids

makaya325

Only because the Chinese have been grinding the remains as Dragon Bones for the 500 or so years and selling the powder of as a remedy. A full skeleton will show up one day, especially now that a second species of Gigantopethicus has been discovered. Be patient.........

...............GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Cant Wait!!!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• makaya325

• Undeadskeptic

• S2F

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...............GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Cant Wait!!!

LOL :D Its a comin.........

In 1955 forty-seven Gigantopithecus blacki teeth were found among a shipment of 'dragon bones' in China. Tracing these teeth to their source resulted in recovery of more teeth and a rather complete large mandible. By 1958, three mandibles and more than 1,300 teeth had been recovered. Gigantopithecus remains have come from sites in the Hubei Province, Guangxi Province and Sichuan Province--from warehouses for Chinese medicinal products as well as from cave deposits. Not all Chinese remains have been dated to the same time period, and the fossils in Hubei appear to be of a later date than elsewhere in China. The Hubei teeth are also larger.

Source Wikipedia.

psyche, not all the bones the chinese grinded were of giganto, they werre other mammal bones, and its hard to believe that all the chinese grinded were giganto bones.

we dont find gorillas remains, the soldiers, who are in very close perimeter to them, find them! a whole body of something would be eaten, and taken away by rodents

psyche, not all the bones the chinese grinded were of giganto, they werre other mammal bones, and its hard to believe that all the chinese grinded were giganto bones.

we dont find gorillas remains, the soldiers, who are in very close perimeter to them, find them! a whole body of something would be eaten, and taken away by rodents

Not all the bones of Gigantopethicus may constitute all of the Chinese remedys, however, the staggering amount of Gigantopethicus remains recovered from Chinese sources do indicate Gigantopethicus bones were more readily available than other species. They did by far feature the most prominent numbers. Perhaps due to them survivng to 300,000 years ago?

Soldiers fight in the war zones. Obviously they will find the majority of the bodies. To say we never see them otherwise, or not find the bodies is wrong, check this link to dead Gorilla finds.

Missing DR Congo gorillas 'dead'

We have considerable information on the dead. How do you think this sort of information was gathered in this war torn difficult to access part of the world?

From the link :-

"Just 20 minutes ago, the guards came back from their patrol with her remains.

"Her infant, Ntaribi - born 26 January of last year, has not been found. But now that the mother has been found, we are sure that the infant is dead too."

Robert Muir, project manager for the Frankfurt Zoological Society, said the news confirmed his worst fears.

"Seeing the bones being brought back today is equivalent to seeing the dead gorilla; it is a massive tragedy for everyone," he told BBC News.

We have never seen a family of mountain gorillas torn apart in this way

Robert Muir,

Frankfurt Zoological Society

Send us your comments

"We had indeed hoped to find them alive; it is very sad that we have not."

The body of the 18-month-old infant has not been located, but Mr Muir said no-one held out any hope of finding it alive.

"It is just the case of finding the bones, or what is left of the baby's body, and bringing it back to the station for burial with the others.

"There is no way it would have survived without its mother."

As for the welfare of the remaining six members of the group, he said the gun attack was unprecedented and had left conservation groups uncertain about the family's future.

"We have absolutely no idea to how the family is going to respond. In the absence of a silverback (dominant male), the family unit has been destroyed.

"It is quite likely that a wild silverback will try to take over the group, which will cause a fair amount of stress for the family.

"But we just don't know because it has never happened before, we have never seen a family of mountain gorillas torn apart in this way."

Edited by psyche101

giganto bones were not even the majority, sure, SOME were grinded, but u cant be talkin bout 1000's of skeletons. dragons bones are ANY bones chinese find and grind up for cures of impotence or a remedy.

gorillas are found sometimes, but not DAILY, and theirs 100's of soldiers fighting very close to their peremeters, and its surprising why we havent found gorilla bodies by the boat load. did u hear bout the 100k plus gorillas found?

giganto bones were not even the majority, sure, SOME were grinded, but u cant be talkin bout 1000's of skeletons. dragons bones are ANY bones chinese find and grind up for cures of impotence or a remedy.

gorillas are found sometimes, but not DAILY, and theirs 100's of soldiers fighting very close to their peremeters, and its surprising why we havent found gorilla bodies by the boat load. did u hear bout the 100k plus gorillas found?

Chinese remedies have a long history. You do not think centuries of grinding fossils might deplete the source?

In 1955 forty-seven Gigantopithecus blacki teeth were found among a shipment of 'dragon bones' in China. Tracing these teeth to their source resulted in recovery of more teeth and a rather complete large mandible. By 1958, three mandibles and more than 1,300 teeth had been recovered. Gigantopithecus remains have come from sites in the Hubei Province, Guangxi Province and Sichuan Province--from warehouses for Chinese medicinal products as well as from cave deposits. Not all Chinese remains have been dated to the same time period, and the fossils in Hubei appear to be of a later date than elsewhere in China. The Hubei teeth are also larger

Source - Wikipedia.

One shipment. 47 teeth alone. Now again, how many teeth might have been used for these remedies over centuries?

I think you have missed the point with the Congo's recovered bodies.

How do you think the conservationists knew the dead Gorrilla's family group, and how did they identify each individual? That is quite some information for creatures they never see? Remember that this is the Northern area of a very harsh terrain in a war torn country.

Edited by psyche101

because 100k plus dead gorillas would be most of the gorillas on the planet. Luckily they are still alive for the time being but prior to a recent limited growth in numbers it was estimated that there was only around 100,000 western lowland gorillas left in the world. please donate money to the WWF.

makaya i know you believe in big foot and just out of curiosity how many sasquatch do you think there are roaming about in america?

because 100k plus dead gorillas would be most of the gorillas on the planet. Luckily they are still alive for the time being but prior to a recent limited growth in numbers it was estimated that there was only around 100,000 western lowland gorillas left in the world. please donate money to the WWF.

makaya i know you believe in big foot and just out of curiosity how many sasquatch do you think there are roaming about in america?

how many? 100 trillion to 1000 quadrillion easily!

there was probably a prehistoric homind that followed humans for food sources and are based on native american encounters with an animal on verge of extinction. whether its alive today, idk, but i suspect a couple dozen of them are alive today.

the term believe is misused alot. i dont believe, i research and i have listened to my ancestors oral traditions, and i admit their is a high probability something is there,

psyche, 1000's of yrs? try 100's of yrs. for every giganto bone, their is tons and tons of other mammal bones.

Edited by makaya325

Mothman, Definetly. :w00t:

what?

psyche, 1000's of yrs? try 100's of yrs. for every giganto bone, their is tons and tons of other mammal bones.

*Ahem.* I beg your pardon? 'Twas what I has said young man.

Chinese remedies have a long history. You do not think centuries of grinding fossils might deplete the source?

cen·tu·ry (snch-r)

n. pl. cen·tu·ries

1. Abbr. C. or c. or cent.

a. A period of 100 years.

b. Each of the successive periods of 100 years before or since the advent of the Christian era.

a. A unit of the Roman army originally consisting of 100 men.

b. One of the 193 electoral divisions of the Roman people.

3. A group of 100 things.

In three years, Chinese sources revealed three mandibles and more than 1,300 teeth.

Once again, how many bones do you think may have been used over a period of centuries? You are rather privileged to have been aware of the creature at all, as you would not be had the practise continued much longer. I have no doubt many full sets of Gigantopithicus remains have been ingested to improve love lives and what not.

*Ahem.* I beg your pardon? 'Twas what I has said young man.

cen·tu·ry (snch-r)

n. pl. cen·tu·ries

1. Abbr. C. or c. or cent.

a. A period of 100 years.

b. Each of the successive periods of 100 years before or since the advent of the Christian era.

a. A unit of the Roman army originally consisting of 100 men.

b. One of the 193 electoral divisions of the Roman people.

3. A group of 100 things.

In three years, Chinese sources revealed three mandibles and more than 1,300 teeth.

Once again, how many bones do you think may have been used over a period of centuries? You are rather privileged to have been aware of the creature at all, as you would not be had the practise continued much longer. I have no doubt many full sets of Gigantopithicus remains have been ingested to improve love lives and what not.

100's of yrs using 1000's of different mammal bones, and ur telling me they ground 10000's of skeletons of the giant ape? maybe a jaw or 2, maybe even a skull, but what if they grounded certain parts? a couple 100k of 10ft apes living recently die in a cave, a well preserved cave, and all we can find wont even fit a shoebox?

100's of yrs using 1000's of different mammal bones, and ur telling me they ground 10000's of skeletons of the giant ape? maybe a jaw or 2, maybe even a skull, but what if they grounded certain parts? a couple 100k of 10ft apes living recently die in a cave, a well preserved cave, and all we can find wont even fit a shoebox?

What makes you think there were hundreds of thousands of Gigantopithicus? What makes you think all of them would be turned into fossils? If a 10 foot omniverous Ape was in the vicinity, how many other mammals would be in the same vicinity?

Sloths have died in caves and left pelts so well preserved the discoverers thought them to be fresh. If one hundred thousand apes die in a cave (the same cave? WTF? Where did you get this story from?) and only a few bones remianed, other factors would come into it, like the cave being flooded out at some point in history. Remains from the Milidon pelt found in a cave were thought to be so fresh the pelt find sparked a hunt for a living specimen.

Yes, three jawbones and 1300 teeth in only three years. Imagine the damage 500 years would do going by these very statistics of 1,300 teeth in 3 years.

I bet you need a pretty decent shoebox to fit 1300 teeth and three jawbones from a 10 foot ape in. You must have sideshow Bob feet.

Edited by psyche101

What makes you think there were hundreds of thousands of Gigantopithicus? What makes you think all of them would be turned into fossils? If a 10 foot omniverous Ape was in the vicinity, how many other mammals would be in the same vicinity?

Sloths have died in caves and left pelts so well preserved the discoverers thought them to be fresh. If one hundred thousand apes die in a cave (the same cave? WTF? Where did you get this story from?) and only a few bones remianed, other factors would come into it, like the cave being flooded out at some point in history. Remains from the Milidon pelt found in a cave were thought to be so fresh the pelt find sparked a hunt for a living specimen.

Yes, three jawbones and 1300 teeth in only three years. Imagine the damage 500 years would do going by these very statistics of 1,300 teeth in 3 years.

I bet you need a pretty decent shoebox to fit 1300 teeth and three jawbones from a 10 foot ape in. You must have sideshow Bob feet.

the region where giganto was found has alot of preservation locations, and its surprising why we havent found truckloads of skeletons. i guess the lack of fossils for a 10ft ape supports the unlikelyhood of finding a 7ft ape's bones in an acidic enviornment

the region where giganto was found has alot of preservation locations, and its surprising why we havent found truckloads of skeletons. i guess the lack of fossils for a 10ft ape supports the unlikelyhood of finding a 7ft ape's bones in an acidic enviornment

What on earth are you rabbiting on about?

We have found quite a bit, being utilised elsewhere for hundred of years. The PNW does not support a uniform soil PH across the region.

Please do not just repeat the same unverified claptrap without support, and please have a go at answering the questions I have asked if you choose to reply to one of my posts. Referencing my reply with the same question is counter-productive.

Edited by psyche101

What on earth are you rabbiting on about?

We have found quite a bit, being utilised elsewhere for hundred of years. The PNW does not support a uniform soil PH across the region.

Please do not just repeat the same unverified claptrap without support, and please have a go at answering the questions I have asked if you choose to reply to one of my posts. Referencing my reply with the same question is counter-productive.

i have already stated reasons why we havent found bones or remains

1. no one is REALLY looking. looking? sure, but not like expeditions for yrs and yrs, not days and days

2. the pnw is HUGE, remote

3. preservation sucks for the most part

4. people rnt out in the forest every second

5. if bodies are rare, how can u say "we havent EVEN found bones or teeth" if u realize that parts of an animal, especially teeth, are 100's of times smaller than an actual carcass?

6. peter byrne's pointed out that over 70 wwII planes have never been found in the forests, despite them being 30 plus ft shiny reflective objects, so how r u going to find a dark 7ft moving animal? u cant, unless ur looking.

i have already stated reasons why we havent found bones or remains

1. no one is REALLY looking. looking? sure, but not like expeditions for yrs and yrs, not days and days

2. the pnw is HUGE, remote

3. preservation sucks for the most part

4. people rnt out in the forest every second

5. if bodies are rare, how can u say "we havent EVEN found bones or teeth" if u realize that parts of an animal, especially teeth, are 100's of times smaller than an actual carcass?

6. peter byrne's pointed out that over 70 wwII planes have never been found in the forests, despite them being 30 plus ft shiny reflective objects, so how r u going to find a dark 7ft moving animal? u cant, unless ur looking.

All of the above has been rebutted successfully on too many occassions. This sort of repeated wrong information gives the entire field a bad name.

You may as well start quoting Tom Biascardi if you are just going to drag the same tired argument you lost last week out over and again.

The PNW is not a "Lost World". It is more accessible then the Congo, and far safer. Considering the big ape find there (Congo) recently, your PNW arguments look decidedly weak.

You need a better angle. The PNW one is done to death, and honestly, just does not hold up to your claims.

Shall we go back to the math I did on the figures you supplied? I Biff per 38Km's square wasn't it? Makes your "Lost World" argument look plain wrong. You hole is getting deeper friend, look harder for better info. Forget trying to make out the PNW if an impenatrable Biff fortress.

psyche, the congo is way remote. but ur argueing that the pnw is like time square which it isnt. its considered "remote wilderness/temperate rain forests (bad bone preservation)

the pnw is not studied to death, national parks are, but their r areas that are bigger than national/state parks and are considered untouched wilderness. of course a low, long living population of animals can exist, yet still be seen, and leave trace evidence. we need to spend more time investigating other evidence, instead of dismissing it from an armchair point of view

the pnw is not studied to death

I have to disagree here makaya, however I can only speak for Oregon and Washington as they are the only two states I have lived in in the PNW. They both place a high value on our ecology and natural renewable resources. There are studies going on all the time, multiple studies at once in fact, to check and make sure we aren't damaging anything too much by human activity. These studies are often wide ranging with several individuals involved doing field work. The PNW, at least OR and WA are being extensively studied constantly, we are always looking for new ways to exist along side nature while minimizing ecological impact. :tu:

psyche, the congo is way remote. but ur argueing that the pnw is like time square which it isnt. its considered "remote wilderness/temperate rain forests (bad bone preservation)

the pnw is not studied to death, national parks are, but their r areas that are bigger than national/state parks and are considered untouched wilderness. of course a low, long living population of animals can exist, yet still be seen, and leave trace evidence. we need to spend more time investigating other evidence, instead of dismissing it from an armchair point of view

Please list the remaining area left after parks and areas you feel are well documented as a square meterage/acerage etc..

I am keen to do another sqare meterage comparison based on this. Lets see how realistic this information is.

Money where your mouth is? There is no trace evidence available that cannot have an alternate solution.

As you well know, a large amount of studies are constantly carried out. I feel I should not have to reference the posts where many links have been given yet again. I have supplied you this information (and is is extensive and time consuming) on three seperate occassions. PLease do not make that false claim again without information to disprove the many links I have provided.

Edited by psyche101

Q: makaya i know you believe in big foot and just out of curiosity how many sasquatch do you think there are roaming about in america?

A: how many? 100 trillion to 1000 quadrillion easily!

--

What? Are you serious?

Speaking of pharoahs, Akhenton anyone? I wish they'd find his mummy already.

Actually, looking at the Marfan people, they look a lot like the typical alien. Hmm.

Those Incan skulls are interesting. They don't look much bigger than bound skulls though. Were any found with skeletons? And doesn't volume change when you bind your skull? If you squeeze a waterbottle though the surface area stays the same the volume capacity inside has shrunk.

Edited by WraithGod

Q: makaya i know you believe in big foot and just out of curiosity how many sasquatch do you think there are roaming about in america?

A: how many? 100 trillion to 1000 quadrillion easily!

--

What? Are you serious?

Speaking of pharoahs, Akhenton anyone? I wish they'd find his mummy already.

Actually, looking at the Marfan people, they look a lot like the typical alien. Hmm.

Those Incan skulls are interesting. They don't look much bigger than bound skulls though. Were any found with skeletons? And doesn't volume change when you bind your skull? If you squeeze a waterbottle though the surface area stays the same the volume capacity inside has shrunk.

I don't think Makaya is still honestly serious about Biff these days. I think he just likes to wind people up ;)

That's what I cannot wrap my head around. The Incan skulls apparently have more capacity. A side effect of swelling from the extensive manipulation maybe?

Interesting stuff on Marfans there. Thanks for brinigng that to the table.

We don't see enough of you these days ;)

I don't think Makaya is still honestly serious about Biff these days. I think he just likes to wind people up ;)

That's what I cannot wrap my head around. The Incan skulls apparently have more capacity. A side effect of swelling from the extensive manipulation maybe?

Interesting stuff on Marfans there. Thanks for brinigng that to the table.

We don't see enough of you these days ;)

Well the thing is, you can also adjust shape to increase volume... I think (like un-squeezing the bottle). I overthought it and now my brain isn't working lol. I don't remember what the ideal shape is because grade 7 math was too long ago, but

I must admit, I rarely come on and find brand-new topics to dissect. :P When I find myself reposting my old info too much I take a break.

Well the thing is, you can also adjust shape to increase volume... I think (like un-squeezing the bottle). I overthought it and now my brain isn't working lol. I don't remember what the ideal shape is because grade 7 math was too long ago, but

I must admit, I rarely come on and find brand-new topics to dissect. :P When I find myself reposting my old info too much I take a break.

Bizzare, the surface area appears to have also increased. The entire dimensions just seem so out of proportion with a human's. I'd love to know more on these, the small amount of information available is still somewhat ambiguous.

ohh, im serious bout bigfoot. looking like little children on crowded trails isnt surveying! to shut me up, create a huge expedition involving 1000's of people looking through every inch on earth, and if u come up empty, ill admit it doesnt exist. until then, start digging!