Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hominid cryptids

makaya325

im sorry US, but i totally have to disagree. with people who think its All psuedo science crap, and hoaxers and just a bunch of BS

I agree, a more accurate description would be fiction or creative writing. Perhaps even abstract art. I would refrain from utilizing any pretense of science.

A pre-requisite for anyone who would like to engage in the Art of Squatcholicism would have to be imaginative and creative. These qualities are not suggested, they are absolute necessities. How else would people be able to justify the existence of 700 pounds of primate flesh without the shred of any scientific evidence. To succeed, one must counter arguments such as "why is there no body", "why can't we get a half decent photo of him" with the most creative and illogical explanations possible.

Successful candidates must have the fortitude to abandon logic and common sense to excel at Squatcholicism. The most obvious explanation is never the correct answer. And if you just happen to acquire BF evidence such as dried blood or hair that does not match the morphology of any known animal, tell the world of your finding. However, it is imperative that you don’t share these samples with anyone, especially scientists. Unpleasantness usually follows if you do.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• makaya325

• Undeadskeptic

• S2F

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course you don't know. Only BF believers can know how to obtain info from the BF world. Plus, you need some North American Indian blood in you. That's how you know where to find BF. Duh.

*Just in case my internet speak isn't half as good as I hope, that whole thing was dripping with venomous sarcasm.*

I love your avatar by the way, I like how it starts at Makaya and ends in you :lol:

So did Mak get banished or something?

Edited by esox

So did Mak get banished or something?

blood of an UNKNOWN animal would never make its way into peer review, since we cant tell what it is, but what it isnt is clear