Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Finally Cracks Under the Pressure

supercar

lol you didnt dont worry just clearing it up in my own fed up way. im really sick of people like this

i know it was sarcasum i was just saying what i think..

Just FACEPLAMED my head out the window, what an idiot.

Also, Fox News 2, like we need another one.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supercar

• crtDzyn

• WiCkEdWENDIGO

• Splodgenessabounds

Top Posters In This Topic

Supreme self-belief? Quasi-religious sentiments and motivational-coach style exhortations? Change the entire world? You'd think it was the second coming of Jesus Christ or something. Apparently Obama thinks he campaigning to become 'King Of the World' or 'The Messiah'.

There's a saying "if your not in the business (any) to make friends, then one day you won't have any friends in the business" then whatcha gonna do?

It's a global enonomy and what happens when there are no sales? Nothing. And the reason the world is watching closely is because they know that what happens here in our election can have an effect on their countries economy and lives. Obama may have the ability to inspire, but I wouldn't equate that with anything of a "religious" nature.

Yeah.. he's gonna change the world alright ... that's what scares me! :hmm:

Something tells me that the idea of transforming this nation as never seen before is scary as hell for alot of people.

Something tells me that bankrupting an American industry (the coal industry, as clearly indicated by today's releases) and clearly stating that electricity costs will skyrocket is a scary thought.

Something tells me that proven economic efficacy being replaced by proven economic failure is a scary notion to most Americans.

Tax increases? Of course he says 95% of Americans won't see one...but that's about as silly for the most basically economic educated person to see as a sunrise is...

Absolutely no progress toward energy indepence?

Increasing fuel prices...(think that windfall profits tax on non-windfall profits by the oil companies is going to be paid by anyone but you?)?

Re-distribution of wealth?

Supreme court appointments which will involve people who wish to re-construct the Constitution by using their empathy rather than a constructive interpretation of the Constitution to legislate from the bench...something that was never intended by the framers of the Constitution?

The effective bankrupting of the coal industry due to carbon taxes????

A healthcare system which will be controlled by the government and will inhibit employers more and more?

A move to make the middle class part of the welfare state?

Look folks...

The people who provide jobs in this country are about to have their finances radically effected if Obama wins and the Democratic majority remains in place in Congress.

How do you think that increased costs on your employer will effect your job, or perhaps those of others you amy work with?

We WILL change the world. You can hide under a rock if you want..... We'll even grandfather in your old gas-guzzling 4X4.

You know the "supreme self-belief " and "quasi-relegion.." you bolded weren't QUOTES right?

imagine that beleiving you could be the change you wish to see, like ghandi or MLK or the dali lama or the mothers who started the home school movenment or the folks who brought through the organic movement or the mother who started megans law or our forefathers .....how about the little girl that thinks she can be president one day.....

the problem is we don't have enough folks who feel empowered enough to think they can matter...

thats the poiint of obama!!!!!

You obviously don't know me well enough. My self-confidence(over-confidence) that I will change the world makes up for the lack of figures. :P

I have no problem with people feeling empowered. However there is a big difference between feeling empowered and Obama's brand of messiah-like megalomania.

I know. I wanted to be the messiah and then this hot shot stole my spot light 20 years too soon. *waves McCain sign* :lol:

Call me thick...but what is this thread about? Except a last straw hold...I understand that part.

Last straw hold? Well, you totally misunderstand it then.

If McCain wins you folks won't stop, so what makes you think if Obama wins everyone will be happy and that is it??? :blink:

Most candidates are advocating some kind of change.

At least McCain isn't screaming "NO CHANGE IN WASHINGTON!!!"

Oh.... wait.....

Maybe I should check my sources.

:unsure2:

Jimmy Carter wanted change as well before, and the country went along with it.

imagine that beleiving you could be the change you wish to see, like ghandi or MLK or the dali lama or the mothers who started the home school movenment or the folks who brought through the organic movement or the mother who started megans law or our forefathers .....how about the little girl that thinks she can be president one day.....

the problem is we don't have enough folks who feel empowered enough to think they can matter...

thats the poiint of obama!!!!!

This is why i'm deeply suspicious of all politicians. All too many of them do think that they matter. This is always, in my book, a bad sign.

:unsure2: