Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Electrokinesis

Skyrazor03

i searched the NET for EK, but they dont have any site that can give me the qualities and signs that some one has it. I dont want to verify it unless i have accurate info. Although, what has happened in the past up until now shows some stuff i have read. Can some one please give me some insight? Greatly appreciated :) thanks!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Max.L

• AlexG

• DrawingPics

• Psikillion

i searched the NET for EK, but they dont have any site that can give me the qualities and signs that some one has it. I dont want to verify it unless i have accurate info. Although, what has happened in the past up until now shows some stuff i have read. Can some one please give me some insight? Greatly appreciated :) thanks!

Sure.

Not real, doesn't exist, stop fooling yourself.

Sure.

Not real, doesn't exist, stop fooling yourself.

however you are not so accurate in mind. How do you know, it doesnt exist? Well i can tell you - you dont. God made this world, and technically there are things that are undiscovered. If dropping a bomb on a building and killing thousands is possible, i think the small adversary of EK is even more possible.

And Btw- i didnt ask for your opinion, i asked for actual facts, get it right.

There are no facts about it when something doesn't exist.

But hey, feel free to indulge yourself in delusion.

Well, ok im not going to argue about it. I'll just take your advice and I'll look more on the non-delusional side into wisdom and intellect. Thanks.

Well, ok im not going to argue about it. I'll just take your advice and I'll look more on the non-delusional side into wisdom and intellect. Thanks.

If you are looking for answers to the unknown (forgotten) skills of man kind, don't ask here. This place is littered with people looking to shut down any out of the box thinking.

Fear of powers that they have been told over and over "don't exist" rules them.

Forgive them and move on. Know that you will one day find the answers, and you will.

Don't ever give up searching for what your heart seeks to learn!

Fear of powers that they have been told over and over "don't exist" rules them.

*snerk*

Yeah, it's fear that drives the nay-sayers. Not common sense or experience, noooooooooooo.

You will find the answers one day, though - and the answer is "I sure wasted a lot of time with nonsense".

Edited by Moonie2012

so what are you saying??? you're trying to figure out if you have it, or you're trying to confirm if someone else has it???

Well, I heard some place that the human brain and nervous system run on very minute electrical impulses. Anyway, lets say for a moment that you could control the intensity of these impulses.

Conclusion: You'd burn up your nervous system and melt your brain. That's why EK can't exist, period. Humans aren't built like electric eels you know. :>

however you are not so accurate in mind. How do you know, it doesnt exist? Well i can tell you - you dont. God made this world, and technically there are things that are undiscovered. If dropping a bomb on a building and killing thousands is possible, i think the small adversary of EK is even more possible.

:blink:

I think the "small adversary" of insanity is even more possible. At least, I think so. I'm not entirely sure what "small adversary" is meant to convey here.

To each his own.

The qualities and signs that someone is able to perform electrokinesis are as follows:

1. Ability to manipulate electricity.

2. Err, that's about it, I guess.

Seriously, if you can't sling a couple lightning bolts [sparks don't count], it's probably not EK. :ph34r:

Electrokinesis does not actually exist. It is just a load of fluff.

However you can learn psychokinesis, and then use that knowledge to move electricity around. (I think)

-Psikillion

Doesn't make sense , you can't learn electrokinesis , but can learn psychokinesis in order to control electricity..................You're contradicting yourself...... Anyways , electrokinesis MIGHT exist...... but then again , you'll probably fry your own brain by accident.

Doesn't make sense , you can't learn electrokinesis , but can learn psychokinesis in order to control electricity..................You're contradicting yourself...... Anyways , electrokinesis MIGHT exist...... but then again , you'll probably fry your own brain by accident.

What I mean is that having an entire different name for something that can be done in psychokinesis is pointless. Kind of like if I were to make up some psychic ability like lactokinesis in order to manipulate dairy products around when I can just use psychokinesis.

Sorry for the confusion.... :P

What I mean is that having an entire different name for something that can be done in psychokinesis is pointless. Kind of like if I were to make up some psychic ability like lactokinesis in order to manipulate dairy products around when I can just use psychokinesis.

There is already something called lactokinesis already. In another website, I saw it.

Ohh , so that's what you mean..... Lactokinesis...... Sounds cool , you could extract the melamine from the milk.

There is already something called lactokinesis already. In another website, I saw it.

Yes I know, and that is why I am picking on it.

Yes I know, and that is why I am picking on it.

Hey you know the website? Are you a regular from there? What is your display name?

Hey you know the website? Are you a regular from there? What is your display name?

I know about it because I read a similar discussion on another paranormal forum.

I know about it because I read a similar discussion on another paranormal forum.

I think I know the website as well. Is it a forums or is there just a comment box for you to add comments?

I think I know the website as well. Is it a forums or is there just a comment box for you to add comments?

What do you mean? The website that has lactokinesis listed in it, or the place I read the thread about it?

Do a search for "mustardkinesis" in the metaphysics section, and it will explain what Electrokinesis is, and how it works.

What do you mean? The website that has lactokinesis listed in it, or the place I read the thread about it?

Oh I got it. You are not in the website.

• 4 weeks later...

Telekenesis is the abilty to move things without physical action. if you can do TK then you can use it to move fire, electricity, and anything that is made of atoms. it is possible cuz its happened. why does anyone have to prove it to you skeptics? stop being mad cuz u cant do it.

Jklp44