Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Electrokinesis

Skyrazor03

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Max.L

• AlexG

• DrawingPics

• Psikillion

Telekenesis is the abilty to move things without physical action. if you can do TK then you can use it to move fire, electricity, and anything that is made of atoms. it is possible cuz its happened. why does anyone have to prove it to you skeptics? stop being mad cuz u cant do it.

Jklp44

Neither fire nor electricity is made of atoms. :geek:

okay fine yes they arent but i was jsut using examples. lol. :D

anyway, where is the proof of your god (not meant to offend anyone else)

Jklp44

okay fine yes they arent but i was jsut using examples. lol. :D

anyway, where is the proof of your god (not meant to offend anyone else)

Jklp44

you are an unbelievable fool. what does god have to do with it?

again heres a quote from your source for believing that tk is real

There are a million different ways to fake these videos and pictures..

Even a 20-minute long video that goes over every angle could still be fake

now lets consider the fact that the only evidence for psychic powers whatsoever is videos on the internet...........hmmmmmmm

and that on top of that the best argument for their existence you have come up with is.....

it is possible cuz its happened.......stop being mad cuz u cant do it.........where is the proof of your god?

and for somebody who is 'really smart' and 'the top of their class' it is surprising to discover that you don't even know what an atom is.

if you can do TK then you can use it to move fire, electricity, and anything that is made of atoms

really you just have no idea what you're talking about and are thoroughly busted for making up ridiculous fantastical claims about 'magical powers'

Edited by louis_last

you are an unbelievable fool. what does god have to do with it?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

I see no relation to this topic and God.

@Jkip44 Are you an atheist or an agnostic?

.... if dropping a bomb on a building and killing thousands is possible, i think the small adversary of EK is even more possible.

We can bomb = We can make thunders out of our brains? Cool.

however you are not so accurate in mind. How do you know, it doesnt exist? Well i can tell you - you dont. God made this world, and technically there are things that are undiscovered. If dropping a bomb on a building and killing thousands is possible, i think the small adversary of EK is even more possible.

And Btw- i didnt ask for your opinion, i asked for actual facts, get it right.

Sorry to go against your requests , but Alex is right. There cannot be actual facts about something that doesn't exist in reality , only in the mind of cartoon designers. And as for dropping a bomb , there is science behind it , whereas for electrokinesis , no evidence or science exists that supports it.

Telekenesis is the abilty to move things without physical action. if you can do TK then you can use it to move fire, electricity, and anything that is made of atoms. it is possible cuz its happened. why does anyone have to prove it to you skeptics? stop being mad cuz u cant do it.

Jklp44

Why does anyone have to prove it?This is why: If you want to be taken seriously , you have to be able to show evidence that you can do what you claim to be able to. If not , you will be dismissed as an insane freak with a overactive imagination either that or you just want some attention in which case you will be getting from only skeptics.

Why does anyone have to prove it?This is why: If you want to be taken seriously , you have to be able to show evidence that you can do what you claim to be able to. If not, you will be dismissed as an insane freak with a overactive imagination either that or you just want some attention in which case you will be getting from only skeptics.

I do not agree with this. While evidence sometimes speaks volumes, the evidence they look for may have many other similiar explainations. I would not presume to argue over kinesis. I would like to take the point over to demonic possession. There have been stories that tell about people who have been possessed and been sent to the mental hospital. The doctors have put it down to a kind of mental illness. And asked them to take medicines which did not help, or in some cases, they did help. Those are the truly mentally ill.

But others say that they have gone to medicine men and priests who have helped to exorcrise the demons and made them all right.

Thats why for the same symptoms, there can be two different explainations. In the above example, I cited possession it can be a form of mental illness, or it can be something else. The line is very fine and it cannot be said to be mental illness, although if you go to a mind doctor with these symptoms, you will at once be dignosed with mental illness. They will give you medicines and try to calm you. But their way of thinking, that is "science can explain everything" closed their mind that they will not seek help from spiritual sources even though it may help. And even though the medicines and whatever 'help' is not quite so effective, they will not bend over and try other sources of treatment, denying the patient of possible cure.

Thats why for the same symptoms, there can be two different explainations. In the above example, I cited possession it can be a form of mental illness, or it can be something else. The line is very fine and it cannot be said to be mental illness, although if you go to a mind doctor with these symptoms, you will at once be dignosed with mental illness. They will give you medicines and try to calm you. But their way of thinking, that is "science can explain everything" closed their mind that they will not seek help from spiritual sources even though it may help. And even though the medicines and whatever 'help' is not quite so effective, they will not bend over and try other sources of treatment, denying the patient of possible cure.

Okay, whatever you have just typed is not related whatsoever to the topic , first of all , demonic possession has nothing to do with EK . Secondly , EK is not similar to any mental illness by any stretch of imagination . And for your information , there is a mental illness that does cause symptoms of what misinformed people would think as demonic possession

Okay, whatever you have just typed is not related whatsoever to the topic , first of all , demonic possession has nothing to do with EK . Secondly , EK is not similar to any mental illness by any stretch of imagination . And for your information , there is a mental illness that does cause symptoms of what misinformed people would think as demonic possession

Thats why its similiar. Thats why it is often confused.

Thats why its similiar. Thats why it is often confused.

......That is so not answering my question on your post.

You're talking about demonic possesion which has nothing to do with EK whereas I am talking about EK . Your little story on how demonic possesion and mental illnesses are often mistaken for each other does not even relate to this topic . EK has not been proven to exist , will never be proven to exist and there are no symptoms or effects that are real.

There is no mental illness , by any stretch of imagination that enables one to manipulate electrons. So , your previous post was what I call : Crap. You want me to take your story seriously , you show how your story relates to this thread.

There is no mental illness , by any stretch of imagination that enables one to manipulate electrons.

No, but there's probably a mental illness which makes one think they can.

• 2 weeks later...

okay everyone listen up. in an atom. it is made up on at least one nuetron,proton and electron. the electron gives off a positive charge and the proton gives off a negitive, creating a small ectric charge, im not sure about the nervous system but thats what makes electricity be produced through out your body. when you create a psi ball (im not saying i believe in this one completeley) but you urge chi out of your body. when you do that you can either concentrate on that alone or you can mentaly charge up your cells/nervous system to create electricity that flows with your chi. the reason we can withstand such electrical charges is because we numb our senses if done correctly and electrokinesis is born!!

yea it sounds like a load of **** to some people but like rly if you dont believe it and your just going around contridicting people whats the point. let the believers believe. it doesnt affect your life it only wastes thier time not urs. cause like the reason we believers come on sites like this is to share and learn new skills not be contridicted by u guys. iiiiiightatsgsvs

let the believers believe. it doesnt affect your life it only wastes thier time not urs. cause like the reason we believers come on sites like this is to share and learn new skills not be contridicted by u guys. iiiiiightatsgsvs

This is a discussion forum. If you're not prepared to defend your nonsense, you shouldn't present it.

This is a discussion forum. If you're not prepared to defend your nonsense, you shouldn't present it.

yeh i know that and if m not prepared to defend my what was all that i just said???

yeh i know that and if m not prepared to defend my what was all that i just said???

let the believers believe. it doesnt affect your life it only wastes thier time not urs.

Leaving you all alone to run around making silly claims that you have x-men powers will only make things worse, because some of you may convince others that such a thing is possible and then they may convince others it's possible and so on, and in the end we end up with silly people running around all over the place pretending to be x-men. I would love for these powers to be real, but if none of you are going to prove it by going to the correct people and being tested in a controlled environment then all you are doing is playing a massive role playing game with each other, with you +16 laser eye vision and +6 electrokinesis energy blasts and so on.

cause like the reason we believers come on sites like this is to share and learn new skills not be contridicted by u guys. iiiiiightatsgsvs

No the reason you come here is to find others who will play pretend with you and boost each others egos, that's what this is all about, boosting each others egos and nothing more.

Edit: spelling mistake

Edited by chaoszerg

Juvenile nonsense.

Edited by AlexG

okay everyone listen up. in an atom. it is made up on at least one nuetron,proton and electron. the electron gives off a positive charge and the proton gives off a negitive, creating a small ectric charge, im not sure about the nervous system but thats what makes electricity be produced through out your body. when you create a psi ball (im not saying i believe in this one completeley) but you urge chi out of your body. when you do that you can either concentrate on that alone or you can mentaly charge up your cells/nervous system to create electricity that flows with your chi. the reason we can withstand such electrical charges is because we numb our senses if done correctly and electrokinesis is born!!

yea it sounds like a load of **** to some people but like rly if you dont believe it and your just going around contridicting people whats the point. let the believers believe. it doesnt affect your life it only wastes thier time not urs. cause like the reason we believers come on sites like this is to share and learn new skills not be contridicted by u guys. iiiiiightatsgsvs

The first part doesn't even make sense, and you got proton and electron mixed up. You cannot consciously control the electrical energy in your body, at least not to make it do anything remotely spectacular. The forces between typical atoms are usually somewhat(?) balanced as their is normally an equal # of protons/electrons. Numbing your senses would only be prudent if you wished to die painlessly. If you stare into the sun directly through a telescope, your retinas will burn. You won't feel the pain though, as you have no pain receptors in your retinas.