Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Black President for USA

Karlis

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• MasterPo

• BlindMessiah

• Mattshark

Mattshark & justcauseinaz

Enough of the snide remarks. Please stay on topic.

What did I say?

But don't forget anothe important difference: When a business isn't doing so well it has to lower costs and be more efficient, while gover can just raise taxes but a business can't just raise it's prices and expect the same (or more) sales.

Or in the case of the current REPUBLICAN adminstration, it can just borrow money from foreign countries and hope that future generations will pay it back.

Or in the case of the current REPUBLICAN adminstration, it can just borrow money from foreign countries and hope that future generations will pay it back.
More to the point (regarding this OP, anyway), ninjadude, what do you and others think will be done by the USA Government, with Obama as President?

And how will that government impact the USA and the world?

Kind regards,

Karlis

More to the point (regarding this OP, anyway), ninjadude, what do you and others think will be done by the USA Government, with Obama as President?

Kind regards,

Karlis

That's very hard to say at this point Karlis.

As is , or at least should be well known, his campaign positions have been removed from his web pages, and he has failed to answer the only pointed question he's received since his election (that regarding his implementation of his tax increase on the upper tiers of income earners and business). This casts alot of doubt on what he's going to do...or not do.

However, based on performance-to-date, I suspect he will be moving in a very far left direction...perhaps modified a bit by reason (I hope!). If he gets everything he saids he wanted to do done, the results will be very negative and inhibiting on America, and thus, the world.

But, as media pundits have said of recent date, in a CYA maneuver, they don't actually know who Barrack Obama is...we've elected an unknown (which the right was saying all along, and the left wing media is now stating), and that puts everything about the future in a haze...

It has been reported that gee, duh, he intends to follow thru with the campaign platform. You can read all this for yourself on his website. I mean gee, a president that really follows thru to implement the changes he campaigned. What do you expect? bush? who campaigned that he was against nation-building and then invaded two, for small government and presided over the largest spending in history? Maybe you have some more specific concern?

~~~ ... (snip) ...

... As is , or at least should be well known, his campaign positions have been removed from his web pages, and he has failed to answer the only pointed question he's received since his election (that regarding his implementation of his tax increase on the upper tiers of income earners and business). This casts alot of doubt on what he's going to do...or not do.

... we've elected an unknown ...

Yes ... "we've elected an unknown" (seemingly) the world's most influential individual.

Should be something for USA citizens to think about, now that the dancing in the streets is just about ended.

Kind regards,

Karlis

Yes ... "we've elected an unknown" (seemingly) the world's most influential individual.

Should be something for USA citizens to think about, now that the dancing in the streets is just about ended.

Kind regards,

Karlis

I'm not sure the dancing in the streets has actually ended yet!

I'm sure, however that Americans will definitely be thinking about it eventually...at least the 60-some million who voted for Obama...the 58 million who didn't were thinking about it before the election, and are now worried...very likely with good cause.

"Unknown" how exactly? He has been more open about his life and campaign issues than anyone - possibly ever. He was well known in Illinois and the Democratic Party for years. He spent two years with nearly every part of the country. Unknown? Only if you've been living in a cave.

Edited by ninjadude

"Unknown" how exactly? He has been more open about his life and campaign issues than anyone - possibly ever. He was well known in Illinois and the Democratic Party for years. He spent two years with nearly every part of the country. Unknown? Only if you've been living in a cave.

2 years in all 57 states would make him 114 years old. Sorry I couldn't resist. :D

2 years in all 57 states would make him 114 years old. Sorry I couldn't resist. :D

Cut him some slack he had the weight of the world on his shoulders... lol