Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Congratulations America

Bogeyman

Egg was called a follower!? :huh::w00t:

Even better, she keeps claiming I'm an OBAMA follower...which I STILL don't get.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hazel Eyed Lynx

• eqgumby

• The Silver Thong

• momentarylapseofreason

I'm still unsure why you insist on personal attacks. Even more unsure why you insist I am a "follower" and like Obama. I also don't appreciate you calling me stupid because I apparently don't agree with you.

You appear to be re-hashing conspiracy theories, old stories about Obama being a terrorist and a Muslim, yet you keep telling me I have no mindset of my own...are you saying you do have a mindset of your own, based on your dislike for Obama?

Why do you insist now on insulting my marriage?

I'm also unsure of your pure speculation that Obama would have crumbled if he was a POW, and your implication that McCain did not give out any information while being tortured...do you have a source of information related to that?

And I still maintain you know nothing of POW's other than what is fed to you about them. You have no training or specialized knowledge in that field, do you?

Really, the point I am most stuck on, is why do you think that I'm an Obama "follower"? Why do you insist that I come up with something good to say about him?

She just doesn't know you yet Eggy lol

Eggy an Obama follower :lol:

Edited by The Silver Thong

Even better, she keeps claiming I'm an OBAMA follower...which I STILL don't get.

She must have seen your "Yes we Can!" T-shirt and heard about your "Obama '08 undies! :P

She must have seen your "Yes we Can!" T-shirt and heard about your "Obama '08 undies! :P

Yeah, my wife promised not to publicize the underwear picture...she said they were "just for her"!

I think I need to start another thread...check back later.