Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Congratulations America

Bogeyman

Awwww.... but did I say I didn't have a job?????? NO You only read what you want to see.

I'm just pointing out that I went through 6 years of college and for what??? I can't even afford to buy a house but some lazy*ssed person who sits around all day and never has a job can afford to buy one. Isn't that messed up? If you don't think so then you must be one of these lazy people who is unemployed but is having the government and my taxes paying for you. HMMMMMMmmmmm....something that maybe you should think about. Don't get all "whiny" with me because you know I'm right about this.

My Daddy didn't go to college but has a job that payed for his new big house. I didn't go to college but get by. We don't use any government funding or tax breaks.

The key to the Cadetak success is to not blow money on crack and prostitutes and to do what is necessary and don't cry. Having dashing good looks and an irresistable charm is also a plus.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hazel Eyed Lynx

• eqgumby

• The Silver Thong

• momentarylapseofreason

For me, the worst part of all of this, is that I agree with much of what he says, but the logic is just so socially ******ed...I can't take it. And yes, the contradictions..."I'm poor, I have an education, I have a good job, I pay a lot in taxes, blah blah blah, and then, commencing to whine about race and imply that Obama is actually, AND I QUOTE HERE, "...in cahoots with teh terrorists..."

God help the conservative Americans...it's no wonder they are so often associated with redneck white sheet wearing Klansman...

I really think you should switch to bottled water cause what ever there puttin in the water in New Castle, it's causing brain damage. Eggy said nothing racist at all so what are you on about anyway. I to would chose to ignore you but man this is one of the worst train wrecks I have ever seen.

There, that's racist!

My Daddy didn't go to college but has a job that payed for his new big house. I didn't go to college but get by. We don't use any government funding or tax breaks.

The key to the Cadetak success is to not blow money on crack and prostitutes and to do what is necessary and don't cry. Having dashing good looks and an irresistable charm is also a plus.

Well good for you. Daddy's job paid for the house. I wish mine would.

Hate to tell you, but I don't do drugs nor blow my money on crack. Seems to me that Cleveland is a little bit more on that side of things..... lol jk it's the same all around, but really....you guys need to get a life and realize I'm not some stupid crackhead sl*t. Hmmmm maybe I should go become a prostitute on my time off...that's where all the money's at with all these political scandals going on. That way all I'd have to do is have...you know...once a week and get by perfectly fine.

I really think you should switch to bottled water cause what ever there puttin in the water in New Castle, it's causing brain damage. Eggy said nothing racist at all so what are you on about anyway. I to would chose to ignore you but man this is one of the worst train wrecks I have ever seen.

No, it is not a train wreck. It's called I'm bringing up logical points that you nor anyone else would like to open their minds up to.

Ok that was freakin funny :tu:

Asking a Canadian if they ever paid taxes...that is just too stupid.

Asking a Canadian if they ever paid taxes...that is just too stupid.

If I didn't have three ******ed people who can't even take the fact I do have valid points maybe I wouldn't get confused about who I'm typing to and where each of you are from. Honestly, you guys really need a life.

There, that's racist!

No that is sarcasim. I have seen rednecks that actually arn't white, and Klansmen? wheres the law that says Klansman have to be white? Eggy used a broad brush to get his point across with out being racist. You don't like it because you don't understand it.

There, that's racist!

:lol:

No it's not.

No that is sarcasim. I have seen rednecks that actually arn't white, and Klansmen? wheres the law that says Klansman have to be white? Eggy used a broad brush to get his point across with out being racist. You don't like it because you don't understand it.

See I proved a point as to why you can't look into posts too much. I made the mistake like you guys are doing.

If I didn't have three ******ed people who can't even take the fact I do have valid points maybe I wouldn't get confused about who I'm typing to and where each of you are from. Honestly, you guys really need a life.

Do you need a hug...

:lol:

No it's not.

By the way, just because you were supposedly part of the military doesn't make you an expert on everything going on with the government. I think you're a little too conceded.

Do you need a hug...

Actually, yes :yes:

I can't believe the word ******ed is considered a bad word

Probably the bit where they're a White Supremacist group...

--Jaylemurph

..maybe you only think you do.

I'm not saying one way or the other, really, but you'd be foolish to say the possibility doesn't exist.

--Jaylemurph

By the way, just because you were supposedly part of the military doesn't make you an expert on everything going on with the government. I think you're a little too conceded.

Actually, yes :yes:

I didn't say I was an expert on ANYTHING going on with the government. THAT would make me conceited.

And telling people they "need a life" is far from a valid argument for your point. The fact that you date a black guy, is also not in any way a validation of your remarks. The point is, your rants are invalid and backed up by nothing, and reek of paranoia and biased conspiracy theorist websites that border on the absurd, and are in no way relevant to any reality other than your own.

Your statements are suspect, not just because you claim them to be true (as you seem to imply about my service to my country), but because I do not believe that a single woman with a Masters and a black boyfriend cannot afford a home, while someone they claim to know personally does not work, lives on welfare, yet has a car and a house and makes a living off of the government.

I hate welfare. I think welfare cheats should be jailed, put in hard labor, then released and forced to repay every dime they stole. But I do not believe your tale of a welfare recipient having a nice car and buying a house.

These are the things that make what you call "valid points' look like nonsense to most everyone else. If anyone else feels otherwise, feel free to chime in.

I didn't say I was an expert on ANYTHING going on with the government. THAT would make me conceited.

And telling people they "need a life" is far from a valid argument for your point. The fact that you date a black guy, is also not in any way a validation of your remarks. The point is, your rants are invalid and backed up by nothing, and reek of paranoia and biased conspiracy theorist websites that border on the absurd, and are in no way relevant to any reality other than your own.

Your statements are suspect, not just because you claim them to be true (as you seem to imply about my service to my country), but because I do not believe that a single woman with a Masters and a black boyfriend cannot afford a home, while someone they claim to know personally does not work, lives on welfare, yet has a car and a house and makes a living off of the government.

I hate welfare. I think welfare cheats should be jailed, put in hard labor, then released and forced to repay every dime they stole. But I do not believe your tale of a welfare recipient having a nice car and buying a house.

These are the things that make what you call "valid points' look like nonsense to most everyone else. If anyone else feels otherwise, feel free to chime in.

Yup thats pretty much it right there. :tu:

Yup thats pretty much it right there. :tu:

Dammit, quit agreeing with me you "wiley" Canadian! :lol:;)

Wiley misspelled on purpose! :P

I do not have my Master's degree get that right.

I do agree with you on the part where you say "I think welfare cheats should be jailed, put in hard labor, then released and forced to repay every dime they stole." I however said they had a car...not a nice one. Don't go and change my words around. As for being able to buy a house, yes, they are buying a house. Just look around you. Welfare people are living a way better life than people who work their butts off. Unfortunately, yes my point about having kids and living off of the government money doesn't make sense since these people I know do not have kids. They only have "ailments" like anxiety. WTF is wrong with that??? They are just lazy and don't want to be around people. Look at me for example. I was drugged and rapped last year, but did I let my anxiety and panic attacks give me time off of work? NO! I went every single day. I may have cried all day, but I had responsibilities. I have to pay my bills. Yes, I'll admit I don't pay every single medical bill but that's because of something dealing with my health insurance and what was done. Other than that I get my bills paid.

Anyway, what I'm seeing with you is that you are reading too much into things and making up things in your head. Maybe instead of trying to put these people down, you should ask them questions on what do they mean or do they mean it like this or that. Don't put words into that other persons mouth (posts in this case). Really, I think you should calm down and think rationally. Let me put it this way....if you were a POW would you want the ones who caught you to put words into your mouth or would you want them to ask you questions without putting them words into your mouth? Do you know what I'm saying? LOL I kinda lost myself there a little bit, but I'm sort of multitasking. Lots to do at work today...blah! LOL

Edit: By the way, you have not given me any reason as to why obama is the "greatest" in your eyes. Followers NEVER have anything to say other than jumping all over what the other person is saying.

Oh, I thought you were ignoring me??? Apparently not....You can't deal with the fact that a woman will get the last word and be logically right??????? Hmmmm....

Edited by Hazel Eyed Lynx

I do not have my Master's degree get that right.

Then why did you go to school for 6 years? YOU said that, not me.

I do agree with you on the part where you say "I think welfare cheats should be jailed, put in hard labor, then released and forced to repay every dime they stole." I however said they had a car...not a nice one. Don't go and change my words around. As for being able to buy a house, yes, they are buying a house. Just look around you. Welfare people are living a way better life than people who work their butts off. Unfortunately, yes my point about having kids and living off of the government money doesn't make sense since these people I know do not have kids. They only have "ailments" like anxiety. WTF is wrong with that??? They are just lazy and don't want to be around people. Look at me for example. I was drugged and rapped last year, but did I let my anxiety and panic attacks give me time off of work? NO! I went every single day. I may have cried all day, but I had responsibilities. I have to pay my bills. Yes, I'll admit I don't pay every single medical bill but that's because of something dealing with my health insurance and what was done. Other than that I get my bills paid.

So? You're doing what you're supposed to do. What, you want a cookie?

Anyway, what I'm seeing with you is that you are reading too much into things and making up things in your head. Maybe instead of trying to put these people down, you should ask them questions on what do they mean or do they mean it like this or that. Don't put words into that other persons mouth (posts in this case). Really, I think you should calm down and think rationally. Let me put it this way....if you were a POW would you want the ones who caught you to put words into your mouth or would you want them to ask you questions without putting them words into your mouth? Do you know what I'm saying? LOL I kinda lost myself there a little bit, but I'm sort of multitasking. Lots to do at work today...blah! LOL

What do you know about being a POW? Really bad analogy there. You really are a bit out there. How am I in need of calming down? And how am I irrational? You claim Obama is in "cahoots" with terrorists, and I'm irrational?

Edit: By the way, you have not given me any reason as to why obama is the "greatest" in your eyes. Followers NEVER have anything to say other than jumping all over what the other person is saying.

Care to show me where I said Obama is the greatest? You have a lot of nerve. You claim that I put words in peoples mouths when I QUOTE you, and then YOU accuse me of something I NEVER said or even implied! Nice...

Oh, I thought you were ignoring me??? Apparently not....You can't deal with the fact that a woman will get the last word and be logically right??????? Hmmmm....

I'm married. I'm used to a woman getting the last word. And you have not shown any logic, just opinion and the weirdest racist anti-Obama stance I think I have ever seen.

If you would read my about me section on my page you would notice I have two bachelors (Environmental Geoscience and the second is Earth Science) plus a minor (GIS)

Display an upside down flag because the choosen political process elected a Dem :blink: . Doesn't look very patriotic to me, I would never display the Canadian flag like that never.

Just had to throw my two cents in about the flag a few pages back.

Do not fly my flag upside down because you are worried about your money.

Fly my flag upside down because you worry about my fellow troops that are dying for you in another country.

Do not cheapen their choice to serve you with talk about your money.

Do not disrespect my flag, because it stands for sacrifices people are making to make your life better.

_

In the span of a page, you all turned a thread congratulating America on its political change into a debate about money and politics. As far as I know there's a multitude of threads already covering that..

Just my humble opinion.

So? You're doing what you're supposed to do. What, you want a cookie?

What do you know about being a POW? Really bad analogy there. You really are a bit out there. How am I in need of calming down? And how am I irrational? You claim Obama is in "cahoots" with terrorists, and I'm irrational?

Care to show me where I said Obama is the greatest? You have a lot of nerve. You claim that I put words in peoples mouths when I QUOTE you, and then YOU accuse me of something I NEVER said or even implied! Nice...

I'm married. I'm used to a woman getting the last word. And you have not shown any logic, just opinion and the weirdest racist anti-Obama stance I think I have ever seen.

See, exactly what I'm thinking. You're a follower. You have no clue what's going on so why don't you just quiet down unless you can come up with something good to say about obama. you will not answer because you have no answer unless someone else gives it. By the way, POW's yes I know about them. Everyone does. Don't be stupid!

EDIT: You know what, I was sitting here thinking and really don't even talk to me anymore on here. You're too much of a follower with no mindset of your own. All you want to do is bash people, yet you can't take any sort of criticisms yourself. Everyone is seeing this about you. When you can come up with something on your own other than the whole "let me put people down and try to make them look stupid to make myself look superior and smart" attitude then I will respond to you or even pay attention to what you have to say. I'm so much more younger than you are, but more mature. Really, you do need to grow up and get out of this childish stage you're in. You're married, God help your wife. I'm sure she's sick of your baby tantrums and your childish antics. By the way, how do you like people putting words into what you say????? You didn't like it very much did you???? HA! Just sit there and try to think of why you're all into obama. What makes obama better in your eyes than McCain? Was it because McCain had more of a courageous background in the military than yours. Yes, he was a POW but look at what he had gone through. He survived fighting for this country. obama would have crumbled and gave them people every piece of whatever he known about this country. obama isn't strong enough for that. To me, he seems like he'll crash and burn if a terrorist attack would happen...we'll see when he's in office and what kind of deals he makes with these terrorist cells. Either he'll have good negotiating deals or the ones which will bring this country to its down fall.

I'm through. Adios!

Edited by Hazel Eyed Lynx

See, exactly what I'm thinking. You're a follower. You have no clue what's going on so why don't you just quiet down unless you can come up with something good to say about obama. you will not answer because you have no answer unless someone else gives it. By the way, POW's yes I know about them. Everyone does. Don't be stupid!

EDIT: You know what, I was sitting here thinking and really don't even talk to me anymore on here. You're too much of a follower with no mindset of your own. All you want to do is bash people, yet you can't take any sort of criticisms yourself. Everyone is seeing this about you. When you can come up with something on your own other than the whole "let me put people down and try to make them look stupid to make myself look superior and smart" attitude then I will respond to you or even pay attention to what you have to say. I'm so much more younger than you are, but more mature. Really, you do need to grow up and get out of this childish stage you're in. You're married, God help your wife. I'm sure she's sick of your baby tantrums and your childish antics. By the way, how do you like people putting words into what you say????? You didn't like it very much did you???? HA! Just sit there and try to think of why you're all into obama. What makes obama better in your eyes than McCain? Was it because McCain had more of a courageous background in the military than yours. Yes, he was a POW but look at what he had gone through. He survived fighting for this country. obama would have crumbled and gave them people every piece of whatever he known about this country. obama isn't strong enough for that. To me, he seems like he'll crash and burn if a terrorist attack would happen...we'll see when he's in office and what kind of deals he makes with these terrorist cells. Either he'll have good negotiating deals or the ones which will bring this country to its down fall.

I'm through. Adios!

I'm still unsure why you insist on personal attacks. Even more unsure why you insist I am a "follower" and like Obama. I also don't appreciate you calling me stupid because I apparently don't agree with you.

You appear to be re-hashing conspiracy theories, old stories about Obama being a terrorist and a Muslim, yet you keep telling me I have no mindset of my own...are you saying you do have a mindset of your own, based on your dislike for Obama?

Why do you insist now on insulting my marriage?

I'm also unsure of your pure speculation that Obama would have crumbled if he was a POW, and your implication that McCain did not give out any information while being tortured...do you have a source of information related to that?

And I still maintain you know nothing of POW's other than what is fed to you about them. You have no training or specialized knowledge in that field, do you?

Really, the point I am most stuck on, is why do you think that I'm an Obama "follower"? Why do you insist that I come up with something good to say about him?

I'm through. Adios!

Egg was called a follower!? :huh::w00t: