Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

wow ! the truth on Palin starts coming out

Lt_Ripley

Palin Didn't Know Africa Is A Continent, Says Fox News Reporter

Now that the 2008 election is over, reporters are spilling all the juciest, and previously off the record, gossip from the campaign trail. Much of it is about the infighting between Palin and McCain's staff, as Newsweek's treasure trove of post-election gossip reveals.

However, perhaps one of the most astounding and previously unknown tidbits about Sarah Palin has to do with her already dubious grasp of geography. According to Fox News Chief Political Correspondent Carl Cameron, there was great concern within the McCain campaign that Palin lacked "a degree of knowledgeability necessary to be a running mate, a vice president, a heartbeat away from the presidency," in part because she didn't know which countries were in NAFTA, and she "didn't understand that Africa was a continent, rather than a series, a country just in itself."

Palin was apparently a nightmare for her campaign staff to deal with. She refused preparation help for her interview with Katie Couric and then blamed her staff, specifically Nicole Wallace, when the interview was panned as a disaster. After the Couric interview, Fox News reported, Palin turned nasty with her staff and began to accuse them of mishandling her. Palin would view press clippings of herself in the morning and throw "tantrums" over the negative coverage. There were times when she would be so nasty and angry that her staff was reduced to tears.

Cameron also reports, along with CNN, that McCain's senior foreign policy adviser was fired a week before the election for attacking, in defense of Sarah Palin, various McCain aides who he felt were undermining Palin.

Watch the clip from The O'Reilly Factor .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/05/p...i_n_141653.html

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• The Silver Thong

• BlindMessiah

• WiCkEdWENDIGO

Sarah Palin being "nasty?" Now that's a little hard to believe. :whistle:

Edited by HKCavalier

Now that the 2008 election is over, reporters are spilling all the juciest, and previously off the record, gossip from the campaign trail. Much of it is about the infighting between Palin and McCain's staff, as Newsweek's treasure trove of post-election gossip reveals.

However, perhaps one of the most astounding and previously unknown tidbits about Sarah Palin has to do with her already dubious grasp of geography. According to Fox News Chief Political Correspondent Carl Cameron, there was great concern within the McCain campaign that Palin lacked "a degree of knowledgeability necessary to be a running mate, a vice president, a heartbeat away from the presidency," in part because she didn't know which countries were in NAFTA, and she "didn't understand that Africa was a continent, rather than a series, a country just in itself."

Palin was apparently a nightmare for her campaign staff to deal with. She refused preparation help for her interview with Katie Couric and then blamed her staff, specifically Nicole Wallace, when the interview was panned as a disaster. After the Couric interview, Fox News reported, Palin turned nasty with her staff and began to accuse them of mishandling her. Palin would view press clippings of herself in the morning and throw "tantrums" over the negative coverage. There were times when she would be so nasty and angry that her staff was reduced to tears.

Cameron also reports, along with CNN, that McCain's senior foreign policy adviser was fired a week before the election for attacking, in defense of Sarah Palin, various McCain aides who he felt were undermining Palin.

Watch the clip from The O'Reilly Factor .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/05/p...i_n_141653.html

i really dislike the women. i have from the start she is one of the reasons i did not vote for him

I am going to love this forum ... IF the truth ever comes out about Obama.

Well, no I would not .. I am not looking forward to the end of the United States of America.

Sure say what you want about her, at least her plane didn't smell !!!! cut the women some slack people <_< Just kidding, nail her to the wall LOL

Well, no I would not .. I am not looking forward to the end of the United States of America.

And what truth would that be? That he's the Antichrist?

I have a hard time believing that Palin didn't know that Africa was a continent. Forrest Gump wasn't even that stupid.

It is such a shame this Sarah Palin was not voted in to be Vice President and succeed McCain . She could have gone down in history as one of the World's great leaders and all nations would look on in reverance to the great USA that had the vision to appoint such a statesmanlike figure as president .

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

And what truth would that be? That he's the Antichrist?

I have a hard time believing that Palin didn't know that Africa was a continent. Forrest Gump wasn't even that stupid.

nope ... just saying that he left too many unanswered variables. Therefore, I have no idea who the guy really is.

I guess this means you Liberals now think FOX news is fair and balanced.

If your upset about the state our country, and how in blue blazes an african-american got elected President, thank George. As far as fear goes, remember the little boy that cried wolf? Inducing and inciting fear doesnt work anymore. Your more than welcome to live in fear, say what you want whatever, that is your choice, I however refuse.

Palin was not John's first VP choice, Joe Liebermann was but his campaign manager nixed it. He chose Palin out of frustration which ulimately led to his defeat.

Fact can be crazier than fiction...

She already addressed this, and she expressed her disappointment with some of the media people about their being unprofessional.

She took journalism and she knows the oath of a journalist, and spreading gossip is not a journalist job.

There is no infighting and this is all tabloid stuff for many are scared of her for 2012. She is a rising star in politics.

If your upset about the state our country, and how in blue blazes an african-american got elected President, thank George. As far as fear goes, remember the little boy that cried wolf? Inducing and inciting fear doesnt work anymore. Your more than welcome to live in fear, say what you want whatever, that is your choice, I however refuse.

Palin was not John's first VP choice, Joe Liebermann was but his campaign manager nixed it. He chose Palin out of frustration which ulimately led to his defeat.

How do you know Rick Davis or Steve Schmidt "nixed" it? I thought Romney was the leading candidate, and in retrospect he probably would have been the ideal VP.

Edited by Aztec Warrior

She already addressed this, and she expressed her disappointment with some of the media people about their being unprofessional.

She took journalism and she knows the oath of a journalist, and spreading gossip is not a journalist job.

There is no infighting and this is all tabloid stuff for many are scared of her for 2012. She is a rising star in politics.

Yeah, I guess reporting a candidate for VP's knowledge of world geography is "spreading gossip" now. :rolleyes:

If you think that the "bush whacker" got us into this "whole" mess ... you could be a democrate (wait I'm a democrate)

That said ... I voted straight "dem" all the way up to president. I refused to vote between the two sons of satan.

BOTH SIDES OF THE PENDULUM ARE STICKING IT TO YA GUYS & GIRLS ... not just democrates, not just republicans.

When the people start to get a clue (and obviously they never will) then the state of the Union will heal.

Yeah, I guess reporting a candidate for VP's knowledge of world geography is "spreading gossip" now. :rolleyes:

Since this is all "behind the scenes" with no names attached....that leads me to think it is gossip, unless of course, you have Palin on tape. If it was true, why didn't it come out during the campaign? I very much doubt the MSM would suppress that, but that's what you're having us believe.

I guess this means you Liberals now think FOX news is fair and balanced.

Or they want Romney to win the nomination in 2012.

See, you look for perfection in her and then you go for the throat.

When did Obama had his geography test that qualified him?

Or they want Romney to win the nomination in 2012.

I don't think FOX is out to get Palin, but if they are...then starting now would seem reasonable.

I can see Palin running in 2012 ... she seems to have more balls than the rest of them for sure.

It is such a shame this Sarah Palin was not voted in to be Vice President and succeed McCain . She could have gone down in history as one of the World's great leaders and all nations would look on in reverance to the great USA that had the vision to appoint such a statesmanlike figure as president .

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

lmfao dood who ever you are lmao

i love you

i think its all just gossip but when i heard her speeches. im sorry she is a bit.......wow i wont finish that. but its just an opinion . not to mention she was hunting polar bear in a baby seal fur coat while pumping oil when they called her to be vice :) (j/k)

Since this is all "behind the scenes" with no names attached....that leads me to think it is gossip, unless of course, you have Palin on tape. If it was true, why didn't it come out during the campaign? I very much doubt the MSM would suppress that, but that's what you're having us believe.

Oh crap, check the link--do some googling--something! Please don't tell me you rely on the posters on this board for your news. I am so tired of you goofballs claiming these things are made up without doing even the most rudimentary investigation.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZHTJsR4Bc

i think its all just gossip but when i heard her speeches. im sorry she is a bit.......wow i wont finish that. but its just an opinion . not to mention she was hunting polar bear in a baby seal fur coat while pumping oil when they called her to be vice :) (j/k)

And had she been a Democrat who is pro abortion you would have been in tears and find it wonderful, right? :rolleyes:

In separate claims made in the latest issue of Newsweek magazine, the Republican vice presidential nominee was reported to have been told to buy three suits for the Republican convention, and to hire a stylist. Instead, she went on a spending spree in upmarket stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus.

Quoting unnamed sources within the McCain camp, the magazine alleges that most of the clothes were bought by a wealthy donor, who "was shocked when he got the bill."

An angry aide described the shopping spree as "Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast", and predicted that the truth would eventually come out when the Republican Party audits its books.

The magazine also claimed that Mrs Palin used low ranking staffers to buy some of the clothes on their credit cards, and that up to $40,000 was spent on clothes for her husband Todd.

A number of articles of clothing have been lost, the magazine states.

The disclosures are made in "How He Did It, 2008", in Newsweek's Special Election Project, a behind-the-scenes account of the presidential election produced the day after the polls closed.

The magazine also claims that at the GOP convention in St. Paul, when aides Steve Schmidt and Mark Salter went to her hotel room to brief her, Ms Palin walked into the room wearing only a towel, with another on her wet hair. She told them to chat to Todd, adding: "I'll be just a minute."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle5095495.ece