Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

wow ! the truth on Palin starts coming out

Lt_Ripley

And had she been a Democrat who is pro abortion you would have been in tears and find it wonderful, right? :rolleyes:

i dont find abortion right btw im republican my whole family is. but i voted for obama because he was better in my eyes.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• The Silver Thong

• BlindMessiah

• WiCkEdWENDIGO

i dont find abortion right btw im republican my whole family is. but i voted for obama because he was better in my eyes.

That is hard to believe, for a Republican may have voted for Obama but trashing somone in your own party???

Sorry, but too late for the cover up.

I can see Palin running in 2012 ... she seems to have more balls than the rest of them for sure.

Of course if she won you would see your international reptuation shoot way down. The woman is thicker than a barn full of manure.

And she is bloody creationist.

That is hard to believe, for a Republican may have voted for Obama but trashing somone in your own party???

i can disagree with pailin because its personal i dont like some things she says or does so why put them in charge?

What? You can't thrash a member of your party if you don't like him/her? What kind of fascist bull is that? Of course you can!

EDIT: I'd just rather be independent though so I wouldn't have to worry about comments like that.

Edited by Clocker

i voted for who i think is right and some of the people i wont name names who follow palin can be inconciderate. so can some followers of obama lol but the thing is weather you are a dem or rep. you have that freedom of choice. a choice i have excecuted

What? You can't thrash a member of your party if you don't like him/her? What kind of fascist bull is that? Of course you can!

EDIT: I'd just rather be independent though so I wouldn't have to worry about comments like that.

thank you clocker..lol i love you name btw idk y :)

Haha thanks! Not saying I don't like your nick but your avatar is very beautiful :)

For clarification: I like your nick too W but your avatar just takes the 1st prize :)

Edited by Clocker

Watch the news the republican party is going to ****. They were just interviewing a former member and he was saying he doesn't stand by what they believe in anymore, he feels the party has been taken over my grey-haired men that are trying to pull the same bull time and time again, he fully supports Obama now and says hes looking forward to helping get the country out of the mess its in.

Edited by freeman88

Change?

Change?

nope ... just saying that he left too many unanswered variables. Therefore, I have no idea who the guy really is.

well I get why people are calling him the anti-christ and some believe that the end of times is upon us but also I tell people to slow it down a little bit though. Even though yeah a lot of signs are here, there, and everywhere like him coming out of no where, being a celebrity, and a ton of other things. but the only thing missing is the whole 666 thing. unless of course he was born on the 6th of June during 1966 (6/6/66) and weighed 6lbs 6oz and born at 0606 or 1806 (which those are 6:06am and 6:06pm in military time) which if you had all those then yeah I might be a little bit more convienced on everything. but hey let's just let politics go and move on. the election and all if over with no let's concentrate on each other and our neighbors. believe it or not, I honestly believe that this election (no matter which way it would've went) just started up another Civil War amongest the USA (United States of America) and the world is watching more than ever. If you're not ready for it then the stampede will just run you over.

Haha thanks! Not saying I don't like your nick but your avatar is very beautiful :)

Why is it bad to trash someone in one's own party. If someone is doing a crap job say something. I don't care what party anyone belongs to, it's about accountability!!! Now if Obama screws the pooch come the new year I'll be one of the first to call him on it. Oh in Canada I'm a repub but in the states I'm a lib but not associated with any party.

edit: opps clocker beat me to it by a long shot lol

Edited by The Silver Thong

Why is it bad to trash someone in one's own party. If someone is doing a crap job say something. I don't care what party anyone belongs to, it's about accountability!!! Now if Obama screws the pooch come the new year I'll be one of the first to call him on it. Oh in Canada I'm a repub but in the states I'm a lib but not associated with any party.

lol well in any event i just really dont like the women. mc cain meh was not that bad but if he had another running mate then he would probably have gotten more votes

with gossips and some moose???

That's what you'll end up with, under Obama. ;)

Really, just like the great work Bush did for the US economy ;).

yes and your proof? i think his plan is ok and pretty soild. he has already begun to fix things or at least try. hes not even presedent yet . they have to sware him in . thats not til january

lol well in any event i just really dont like the women. mc cain meh was not that bad but if he had another running mate then he would probably have gotten more votes

There you go, now you talking :tu:

this is cocidered gossip you know that right? EDIT: obama is still better to me then Mc cain.

Edited by WEREGIRL666

well I get why people are calling him the anti-christ and some believe that the end of times is upon us but also I tell people to slow it down a little bit though. Even though yeah a lot of signs are here, there, and everywhere like him coming out of no where, being a celebrity, and a ton of other things. but the only thing missing is the whole 666 thing. unless of course he was born on the 6th of June during 1966 (6/6/66) and weighed 6lbs 6oz and born at 0606 or 1806 (which those are 6:06am and 6:06pm in military time) which if you had all those then yeah I might be a little bit more convienced on everything. but hey let's just let politics go and move on. the election and all if over with no let's concentrate on each other and our neighbors. believe it or not, I honestly believe that this election (no matter which way it would've went) just started up another Civil War amongest the USA (United States of America) and the world is watching more than ever. If you're not ready for it then the stampede will just run you over.

DUDE, You just tripped me out with that 666 correlation. :o

I did not realize that so many people were that into it.

Edited by bogcreeper

If it's all nothing but gossips than why bother posting a link to an article or a youtube video that shows her gaffe's oh wait people are doing that, it's you that refuses to back up anything. You challange the validity of the claim, Palin didn't know Africa was a continent and people responded in kind with links and quotes. Thats how it's suppose to work why can't you figure that out LOL

Where is that dead horse ?