Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

wow ! the truth on Palin starts coming out

Lt_Ripley

Really, just like the great work Bush did for the US economy ;).

49 months of straight ecomic growth, a low of 4% unemployment rate prior to the current economic slow down.

Yes, that is not too bad after all.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• The Silver Thong

• BlindMessiah

• WiCkEdWENDIGO

Oh crap, check the link--do some googling--something! Please don't tell me you rely on the posters on this board for your news. I am so tired of you goofballs claiming these things are made up without doing even the most rudimentary investigation.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZHTJsR4Bc

I watched the whole segment on O'Reilly. If you don't have Palin quoted on tape, then you're talking out your a**....as usual. Did you even read my post....talking about goofballs.

Edited by Aztec Warrior

49 months of straight ecomic growth, a low of 4% unemployment rate prior to the current economic slow down.

not to mention all the billions of dollars that the war put us in even though we are over a trillion in debt now (most of it our money). not to mention bush still wants to continue the war with ...holy crap look at that our money

So some rich people got richer, great.

From my experience living there, I was very pleased I was getting paid from the UK since I was far better off than those I worked with.

Palin was apparently a nightmare for her campaign staff to deal with. She refused preparation help for her interview with Katie Couric and then blamed her staff, specifically Nicole Wallace, when the interview was panned as a disaster. After the Couric interview, Fox News reported, Palin turned nasty with her staff and began to accuse them of mishandling her. Palin would view press clippings of herself in the morning and throw "tantrums" over the negative coverage. There were times when she would be so nasty and angry that her staff was reduced to tears.

This explains why Todd (her Husband) always looks like a trained Collie.

This explains why Todd (her Husband) always looks like a trained Collie.

That doesn't even dignify a response. Perfect example of a rabid liberal. Should I start-in on Michelle Obama and which animal she characterizes?

And had she been a Democrat who is pro abortion you would have been in tears and find it wonderful, right? :rolleyes:

Democrats are pro-abortion?

im satanic and i still am not pro abortion Edit used to be satanic

Edited by WEREGIRL666

Of course if she won you would see your international reptuation shoot way down. The woman is thicker than a barn full of manure.

And she is bloody creationist.

Dood, it's true! Look, here's a pic of me with my dog I used to have when I was a kid;

linked-image

im satanic and i still am not pro abortion Edit used to be satanic

That because they must be born before they can be sacrificed to Baal.

That doesn't even dignify a response. Perfect example of a rabid liberal. Should I start-in on Michelle Obama and which animal she characterizes?

And yet you responded.

Calm down, I've had my shots and it was a joke.

For the record, the dress Michelle was wearing made her look like a Black Widow spider from a distance, it was almost hideous.

Happy now?

Don't presume to know what I believe and who I am either, and we'll get along splendidly.

Edit: proper punctuation eludes me.

Edited by BlondiGeist

wow thats rude obviously you dont know what satanic is and thats not this topic

Oh crap, check the link--do some googling--something! Please don't tell me you rely on the posters on this board for your news. I am so tired of you goofballs claiming these things are made up without doing even the most rudimentary investigation.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZHTJsR4Bc

HK what astounds me is this was obvious about Palin from the get go, they wanted to secure the evangelical vote and get hilary supporters, thinking that just meant any ole female..

she was referenced as "bible spice" .......

:lol::D:P:rofl::devil::w00t::tu:^_^:nw::clap::tsu::sk

Edited by BlindMessiah

i told you she is a cobera. and america was based on liberals and liberal concepts

You can't take a joke can you?

There's a topic on demonic human sacrifice?

satanic does not mean you worships satan and there are topics on this religon in religon i should know i made mmost of them and have taught alot of people new things.

shame on you.

Pffft.

Actually, AlexG was correct.

I know my Satanism. (been there, done that)

Maybe there should be a topic on Satanic Sacrifice...?

satanic does not mean you worships satan and there are topics on this religon in religon i should know i made mmost of them and have taught alot of people new things.

?????? Then why is it called 'Satanic' and 'Satanism'?

That's all I'll say on this thread so I don't get my knuckles rapped with a ruler by a Mod.

(I LOVE Mods! :wub: )

Edit: spelluns!

Edited by BlondiGeist

Isn't there a special level in hell for people who start their own religions?