Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

wow ! the truth on Palin starts coming out

Lt_Ripley

satanic has no sacrifice thats a satanic cult the cult and religon are not the same!!!

why are you being so inconciderate?

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• The Silver Thong

• BlindMessiah

• WiCkEdWENDIGO

satanisum has been around just as long as catholicisum just revised and like christianity broken down.

i really dont think he was

well I get why people are calling him the anti-christ and some believe that the end of times is upon us but also I tell people to slow it down a little bit though. Even though yeah a lot of signs are here, there, and everywhere like him coming out of no where, being a celebrity, and a ton of other things. but the only thing missing is the whole 666 thing. unless of course he was born on the 6th of June during 1966 (6/6/66) and weighed 6lbs 6oz and born at 0606 or 1806 (which those are 6:06am and 6:06pm in military time) which if you had all those then yeah I might be a little bit more convienced on everything. but hey let's just let politics go and move on. the election and all if over with no let's concentrate on each other and our neighbors. believe it or not, I honestly believe that this election (no matter which way it would've went) just started up another Civil War amongest the USA (United States of America) and the world is watching more than ever. If you're not ready for it then the stampede will just run you over.

I find it funny how the people calling him the anti-christ are also the people who say he wont show his birth certificate(terrorist in disguise?), yet you seem to have every detail down.

LOL bible spice

satanic has no sacrifice thats a satanic cult the cult and religon are not the same!!!

why are you being so inconciderate?

I think everyone here is well aware that Satanism as started by LaVey, is not the same as the Satanic cult.

I think everyone here is well aware that Satanism as started by LaVey, is not the same as the Satanic cult.

Anton sure knew how to cash in on it.

Study: Media coverage has favored Obama campaign

NEW YORK (AP) -- John McCain supporters who believe they haven't gotten a fair shake from the media during the Republican's candidacy against Barack Obama have a new study to point to.

Comments made by sources, voters, reporters and anchors that aired on ABC, CBS and NBC evening newscasts over the past two months reflected positively on Obama in 65 percent of cases, compared to 31 percent of cases with regards to McCain, according to the Center for Media and Public Affairs.

ABC's "World News" had more balance than NBC's "Nightly News" or the "CBS Evening News," the group said.

Meanwhile, the first half of Fox News Channel's "Special Report" with Brit Hume showed more balance than any of the network broadcasters, although it was dominated by negative evaluations of both campaigns. The center didn't evaluate programs on CNN or MSNBC.

More of the article here: Link

--------------------------------------------------

Scary, I know. :P

There is no infighting and this is all tabloid stuff for many are scared of her for 2012. She is a rising star in politics.

Much as it would be funny to see this happen from an outsiders point of view ..she is a ridiculous creature that should never represent the USA on the world stage , it should not happen , you cannot fall to these kinds of depths . If you insist on being an enemy to most of the world , at least do it with bullets , don't make us die with laughter .

Much as it would be funny to see this happen from an outsiders point of view ..she is a ridiculous creature that should never represent the USA on the world stage , it should not happen , you cannot fall to these kinds of depths . If you insist on being an enemy to most of the world , at least do it with bullets , don't make us die with laughter .

The fact is, unidentified (as of yet) McCain operatives have been spewing this unsubstantiated nonsense regarding Sarah Palin.

They will be identified, and their names held in check for the future.

It is a clear illustration of the idea I have been espousing.

The republican party has lost it's roots.

The fact is Sarah Palin was the ONLY conservative on the ticket this year.

She's being blackballed by republicans...because they're afraid of her.

There's no doubt about that.

The only question that is pertinent is why John McCain hasn't denouced this idiocy.

The fact is, unidentified (as of yet) McCain operatives have been spewing this unsubstantiated nonsense regarding Sarah Palin.

They will be identified, and their names held in check for the future.

It is a clear illustration of the idea I have been espousing.

The republican party has lost it's roots.

The fact is Sarah Palin was the ONLY conservative on the ticket this year.

She's being blackballed by republicans...because they're afraid of her.

There's no doubt about that.

The only question that is pertinent is why John McCain hasn't denouced this idiocy.

She's being blackballed by republicans because she's a major league ditz who had a fair amount to do with their crushing defeat.

I don't know if anyone cares if she is right or wrong , you got to look at the image and ask yourself if you want this to be president of the USA .

She looks like some hillbilly trailer dwelling wretch , i know it is not her fault , but on matters of electing the foremost politician of your nation .. you must consider class , decorum , elegance.. sophistication...you cannot send somebody like this out to meet heads of states of foreign nations .. it is a crime and an embarrassment to the US .

Give me the nuke codes, I know all about Russia .. I can see it from my bedroom window . USA , don't let her in , not in 2012 , not ever . This is your time to come back from the abyss , bring back some sanity . I would outlaw all dimwit religious fools from ever taking positions of office in goverment ever again .

Edited by Borat

If you think that the "bush whacker" got us into this "whole" mess ... you could be a democrate (wait I'm a democrate)

I'm an Independent myself (since you brought it up) not that it really matters.

That said ... I voted straight "dem" all the way up to president. I refused to vote between the two sons of satan.

The devil incarnate... so God let satan have 2 sons and they both ran for President? WOW your preacher must have some awesome inside information.......NOT! No man is divine. I think it's you that's just been hoodwinked. But by all means drop those extra dollars in the offering plate because you just fell for the oldest trick in the book.

BOTH SIDES OF THE PENDULUM ARE STICKING IT TO YA GUYS & GIRLS ... not just democrates, not just republicans.

When the people start to get a clue (and obviously they never will) then the state of the Union will heal.

The state of the union will heal when the folks with severe tunnel vision leave office. They trashed our fine country, how American is that?

And for the sake of argument let's say they had nothing to do with it. Fine. Still happened under their watch.

That because they must be born before they can be sacrificed to Baal.

wow thats rude obviously you dont know what satanic is and thats not this topic

I'd call it freaking hilarious. But (of course) in a rude sort of way!

For the record, Palin denies the "Africa" thing:

Link.

So it's he said she said for now.

IOW, meaningless drivel AKA gossip.

Harte

Link.

Harte

...still dont like her....

I am going to love this forum ... IF the truth ever comes out about Obama.

Well, no I would not .. I am not looking forward to the end of the United States of America.

Lol@scared little racist

Link.

Harte

The sad part is that she has said enough dumb things that it is not outside the realm of possibility. If the same thing was said of Mccain, or Obama, or Biden, everyone would know to dismiss it, but with her...based on things that are actually on camera...it is possible...

The sad part is that she has said enough dumb things that it is not outside the realm of possibility. If the same thing was said of Mccain, or Obama, or Biden, everyone would know to dismiss it, but with her...based on things that are actually on camera...it is possible...

Palin is completely Dan-Quayle-dumb. Who seriously wanted to see "Caribou Barbie" as VP, only blind faith would vote for that scenario

Palin is completely Dan-Quayle-dumb. Who seriously wanted to see "Caribou Barbie" as VP, only blind faith would vote for that scenario

:lol:

Why is Sarah any "dumber" than Hilary?

ps- Where are all the femenists and women's rights advocates supporting a women being attacked?!

Edited by MasterPo

Why is Sarah any "dumber" than Hilary?

ps- Where are all the femenists and women's rights advocates supporting a women being attacked?!

for starters, she was doubting which countries are in NAFTA?

Hillary Clinton has proved to be extremely knowledgeable/smart (more than Obama in my opinion) and was considered a brilliant lawyer in the past.

for starters, she was doubting which countries are in NAFTA?

I bet most people don't even know what NAFTA is! :P

Hillary Clinton has proved to be extremely knowledgeable/smart (more than Obama in my opinion) and was considered a brilliant lawyer in the past.

Name 3 brilliant things she has done!

I bet most people don't even know what NAFTA is! :P

North American Free Trade Agreement? Canada, US, Mexico? McCain should have picked me I guess.

Edited by BlindMessiah

(MasterPo is still waiting for someone to name 3 brilliant things Hilary Clinton has done in her life that makes her so much smarter than Sarah Palin.)

:sk