Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

wow ! the truth on Palin starts coming out

Lt_Ripley

"You? I was the one who brought up his early drunk label."

Sorry Aztec Warrior you may have very well posted that and I may have brought the issue back to life. Or maybe I didn't see it as I only skim your posts at best.

:P

back at ya ;)

Edited by The Silver Thong

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• The Silver Thong

• BlindMessiah

• WiCkEdWENDIGO

Yup, Obama is a Facist, dictator and murderering liar! He should be impeached the moment he gets in office.

Stock Market not happy with the future, Obama.

He bought the White House with foreigna nd unknow donations to his campaign. We need investigations and subpoenas.

AROCES, for God's sake, will you chill out?!

Fascist dictator and murdering liar???

Jesus, man.

Impeached the moment he gets in office???

What the hell anyway?

You sound like a crazed lib throwing around that impeachment word as if there's been some crime commited.

I fully understand one's concern regarding the impending Obama Presidency. There are about 58 million Americans similarly concerned. But for God's sake...the man is the President Elect of the United States, and there's not a thing you, or any of the other 58 million Americans who didn't want this, can do about that.

If Obama is going to fail as President, it's going to be bad for this country. But he'll do that all by himself, and no screaming about impeachment is going to do anything but give you an ulcer. We've been through bad Presidents before...unfortunately, we may well have to re-learn the lessons of the past.

It may well be true that things aren't looking too healthy for the next four years right now...especially given the fact that he appointed the failed Governor of Michican to serve on his economic advisory transition team (Jesus--a real recession already exists in Michigan, because of her), and it's also rather telling that he utterly failed to answer the one pertinent question in his news conference today regarding whether he will increase the marginal tax rates on the top tier in 2009 (uh...markets anyone? Say yes, and boom, here we go again...down...down...down)...but:

Again, there's nothing beneficial that's going to come from throwing around nonsensical things like calling him a fascist dictator / murderer and calling for his impeachment (for what, exactly?).

It's as bad as all these left wing nutcases calling for Bush's impeachment, when nothing has been done that is even slightly approaching treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

If you're screaming from the position of a conservative, you do a great injustice to the title.

I think Aroces is just being a facesious and a rather poorly done troll to try and mimic the BS that happened during the last two elections. He is to be at best.. ignored.

Hey, I actually read one of your posts. :P So, now that the shoe is on the other foot I suppose you want Republicans to treat him with brevity and respect, which is the exact OPPOSITE of what the Liberals did to Bush, starting when he was just a candidate. One of the first smears was calling him a drunk. But you probably have forgotten all about that.

Although, I might get some brief satisfaction bashing and insulting the new guy, I generally won't be calling him names. That is a big difference between Conservatives like me and Liberals. I will pounce on poor policy positions and mistakes that Obama will inevitable make, but I won't be personally attacking him. :tu:

So you think the other Republican/conservative supporters using the excuse that the Democrats/liberals acted like petulant children justifies the reaction? You think it is just and right that they act like petulant children also, that this 'evens things out'?

If Obama is going to fail as President, it's going to be bad for this country. But he'll do that all by himself, and no screaming about impeachment is going to do anything but give you an ulcer. We've been through bad Presidents before...unfortunately, we may well have to re-learn the lessons of the past.

It may well be true that things aren't looking too healthy for the next four years right now...especially given the fact that he appointed the failed Governor of Michican to serve on his economic advisory transition team (Jesus--a real recession already exists in Michigan, because of her), and it's also rather telling that he utterly failed to answer the one pertinent question in his news conference today regarding whether he will increase the marginal tax rates on the top tier in 2009 (uh...markets anyone? Say yes, and boom, here we go again...down...down...down)...but:

Actually,I'd beg to differ on the subject of the recession starting during Jennifer Granholm's governorship. It actually started during John Engler's governorship. The recession here in Michigan started around 2000,while Granholm wasn't elected until 2003. At the start,it affected only smaller areas where some of the bigger corporations had given much of the populations jobs...but as we all know,once a recession starts,it tends to snowball until larger areas are affected.

But I do agree that if Mr. Obama fails as President,it will be bad. But,I do have to say that he is only in for 4 years,unless he manages to do a good job and gets a second term. Otherwise,he'll be out after 4 years,which is basically a very small amount of time. I personally have seen 8 Presidents come and go in my lifetime,and Mr. Obama will be the 9th. And believe me,as a few others have said,if he doesn't do a good job...those who helped vote him in will help vote him right back out.

Edit: Accidentally put a period where I wanted a comma. I'm really tired and sore after a very busy night at work.

Edited by Wolf MacCanine

I've never really minded if any of our presidents did some partying in their younger days.

They're only human.

Exactly, and that should be true for Obama just as equally as Bush and Clinton and whomever else.

I know I'm a completely different person than I was when I was using and it would be unfair to use it against me now. I learned much from the experience and more from coming out of it.

And you know nothing about druggies.

Look at Obama now, he looks like a recovering addict!

Yup, Obama is a Facist, dictator and murderering liar! He should be impeached the moment he gets in office.

Aroces that's enough, comments like these constitute little more than trolling and flamebaiting, if you can't contribute to political threads in a civil and respectful manner then you won't be given the opportunity to do so again in future, there is no justification or excuse for remarks like these.

I guess this means you Liberals now think FOX news is fair and balanced.

No, Fox is just eating their own, starting with an entree of scapegoat.

How do you know Rick Davis or Steve Schmidt "nixed" it? I thought Romney was the leading candidate, and in retrospect he probably would have been the ideal VP.

I heard a claim that Romney was involved in the smear campaign that derailed McCain's bid for the candidacy in 2000. The ramification was that McCain couldn't bear the thought. He wanted Lieberman, but was advised that Joe the Lieberman was too liberal for the bible crowd. What other males were putting up their hands, such was the poison of the Bush chalice? They had to find someone that both McCain and the pulpiteers could present as God's answer to Hillary, because victory by Obama over the longest suffering, still ambitious, healthiest Clinton was big business.

So, Sarah, the nationally unknown but good looking, Palin, replete as Governor with guns and God sense must have seemed an inspired choice to the GOP marketing gurus. I think they got hooked on the dreamy idea that flustered Hillary mourners really would vote GOP rather than see Obama as President, if there was a woman on their ticket. Pity then that her greatest preparation became dressage.

Edited by explorer

AROCES, for God's sake, will you chill out?!

Fascist dictator and murdering liar???

Jesus, man.

Impeached the moment he gets in office???

What the hell anyway?

You sound like a crazed lib throwing around that impeachment word as if there's been some crime commited.

It does, doesn't it?

Have you been peeking in the men's shower again Aroces :huh:

Peeking in the men's shower???

Oh this I have to hear, tell us about it then. Did you.......you know. :D

Peeking in the men's shower???

Oh this I have to hear, tell us about it then. Did you.......you know. :D

You got the goods on Obama and I'll get the goods on Palin. Oh and try not to stare, I hear Obama is a little shy.

You got the goods on Obama and I'll get the goods on Palin. Oh and try not to stare, I hear Obama is a little shy.

Hear? Or you found out .LOL :lol:

Edited by AROCES

Hear? Or you found out .LOL :lol:

Hey Obama's kind a cute but not my type though, no breasts :hmm: ok this is getting school yardy lol

Hey Obama's kind a cute but not my type though, no breasts :hmm: ok this is getting school yardy lol

Yeah, we better quit on these before the mod gets in our case.

But I do agree that if Mr. Obama fails as President,it will be bad. But,I do have to say that he is only in for 4 years,unless he manages to do a good job and gets a second term. Otherwise,he'll be out after 4 years,which is basically a very small amount of time. I personally have seen 8 Presidents come and go in my lifetime,and Mr. Obama will be the 9th. And believe me,as a few others have said,if he doesn't do a good job...those who helped vote him in will help vote him right back out.

I think you're right.

However, alot can happen in 4 years. If you were around between 1976 and 1980, you'd remember just how far we could drop in four years. Some of the effects of that administration are still with us today. Our current energy dependence stems directly from those times.

We'll vote him out in 4 years. The problem is the potential of having to suffer through past mistakes once again...

It does, doesn't it?

Mmm hmmm...

;)

Mmm hmmm...

;)

Does Aroces have a handler now? Sorry Mid, I can't join the dark side (again)

I keep hearing that she did not know Africa was a continent. OK so where is a video clip or some kind of proof she actually said this?

There isn't one. This is going on the word of McCain aids. Palin denies this.

There isn't one. This is going on the word of McCain aids. Palin denies this.

In other words, a gossip.

Plain called whoever spread it as a coward hiding behind a microphone. I totally agree.

Edited by AROCES

Umm, are you spying on me?

It's a popular pic on Photobucket, (under that keyword) lol. Great minds...

Edited by BlondiGeist