Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

wow ! the truth on Palin starts coming out

Lt_Ripley

Now look what this gaudy vacuous travesty of a politician has done :

Palin linked to death threats against Obama

WASHINGTON: The defeated Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin has

been blamed by the Secret Service for provoking a spike in

death threats against US

President-elect Barack Obama.

During the bitter election campaign, the Alaskan governor had questioned Obama's patriotism and accused him of "palling around with terrorists", citing his links with the sixties radical William Ayers.

Palin's demagogic tone may have unintentionally encouraged white supremacists to plan attacks on the future president of the US.

The Secret Service warned the Obama family last month that they had seen a dramatic surge in threats against the Democratic leader, coinciding with Palin's attacks, the Daily Telegraph newspaper has reported.

The latest details of the increase in threats to Obama come as a report by a top think tank last week had warned that he is a high risk target for racist gunmen.

"Two plots to assassinate Obama were broken up during the campaign season, and several more remain under investigation. We would expect federal authorities to uncover many more plots to attack the president that have been hatched by white supremacist ideologues," warned Stratfor, a security and intelligence analysts.

The verbal attacks by Palin on Obama had provoked a near lynch mob atmosphere at her rallies, with supporters yelling "terrorist" and "kill him" until the McCain campaign ordered her to tone down the rhetoric, the British daily said.

It had rattled Michelle Obama, the wife of the African American leader, who turned to campaign adviser Valerie Jarrett for advice. "Why would they try to make people hate us?" the upset future First Lady wondered.

According to the news report, the revelations, contained in a Newsweek history of the campaign, is likely to create more controversy linked to Palin, who has been under criticism by anonymous John McCain staffers in a frenzy of finger-pointing after the poll defeat.

It could severely damage Palin's credentials as a future presidential candidate, who is seen as a frontrunner with Indian American Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal in four years time.

Anonymously sourced stories claim Palin went ahead to question Obama's patriotism even before the line of attack had been cleared by the Arizona senator.

The claims include that the former beauty queen went on shopping sprees on the Republican Party's dime, didn't know Africa is a continent and threw tantrums that left staff in tears.

Palin has spoken out against reports critical of her behavior on the campaign trail, saying "it's immature, it's unprofessional and those guys are jerks." Her supporters said it's just people trying to scapegoat the governor for the unsuccessful presidential campaign.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/News/P...how/3691429.cms

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• The Silver Thong

• BlindMessiah

• WiCkEdWENDIGO

I keep hearing that she did not know Africa was a continent. OK so where is a video clip or some kind of proof she actually said this?

it does seem to come from "McCain aides"

And according to this, Fox news "we're told by folks". So it does sound a bit hearsay ...

Oh crap, check the link--do some googling--something! Please don't tell me you rely on the posters on this board for your news. I am so tired of you goofballs claiming these things are made up without doing even the most rudimentary investigation.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZHTJsR4Bc

I keep hearing that she did not know Africa was a continent. OK so where is a video clip or some kind of proof she actually said this?

Well, the genius above you thinks were all goofballs because there is NO evidence. Somehow, by googling, we are supposed to find something which does not exist. :wacko:

Well, the genius above you thinks were all goofballs because there is NO evidence. Somehow, by googling, we are supposed to find something which does not exist. :wacko:

The acusation exists and apearently it's worthy of reporting.

I found this rather amusing as well.

The acusation exists and apearently it's worthy of reporting.

That's a big part of the problem: Anonymous people making unfounded/no evidence claims is considered news worthy. :no:

That's a big part of the problem: Anonymous people making unfounded/no evidence claims is considered news worthy. :no:

We have here post about Palin link to assasination and being an idiot, and it is worth reporting.

Then you post same thing about Obama and it's called trolling, flame baiting and mean spirited. :rolleyes:

Censorship?

Hey man I don't like it either, but both sides are very guilty of it.

We have here post about Palin link to assasination and being an idiot, and it is worth reporting.

Then you post same thing about Obama and it's called trolling, flame baiting and mean spirited. :rolleyes:

Censorship?

What you post could hardly be seen as news worthy or worthy of reading. "Obama lied people died" come on....

What you post could hardly be seen as news worthy or worthy of reading. "Obama lied people died" come on....

What's the difference with Bush lied and people died?

I just know this about Palin (Doesn't make me hate her, just made me realize she really has nothing about her - stool puppet who can't even deviate from her script to either deal with or support a person who cries out the n-word at one of her speeches.):

http://wonkette.com/403862/sarah-palin-fan...or-barack-obama

*Link has video of alleged event*

"Sarah Palin Fan Has Cute Nickname For Barack Obama

Well, we’ve come to this moment finally, my friends, where an attendee of a Sarah Palin rally shouts that Obama is a “n****r.” [note: I censored the word on this message board so that it does not violate message board policy] We found this on the Daily Kos so of course the video maker decides to flash the word “N****R” several million times, in case you miss it.

Sarah Palin clearly hears it and hesitates and ultimately decides to ignore it, being such a class act and all. Maybe she thought the person said “jigger,” a common bartending instrument? Or, to presage our conservative friends, maybe this person was an Obama plant? Or maybe Sarah Palin just heard someone call Barack Obama a “n****r” and decided to keep talking."

________

The difference is that your claim that Obama lied and people died is absolutely false. Were as Bush's link to this little sonnet has legitimacy. See the difference.....

The difference is that your claim that Obama lied and people died is absolutely false. Were as Bush's link to this little sonnet has legitimacy. See the difference.....

Obama has ties to those associated with terrorist group and he lied about it. See :tu:

Obama has ties to those associated with terrorist group and he lied about it. See :tu:

Bush was a "chicken Hawk" :P

I'd have thought that you might have been able to understand that.

To put it in simple terms:

(1) What are you saying that Obama lied about? I'm sure there's plenty of things he has lied about, but which one in particular do you have in mind? Either a link to the incident in question or a brief summary in your own words will do;

and

(2) This is the thing that i'm not sure you get. Who died, and when, and how was this attributable to Obama's lying? Even if you can find some incstance where Obama has demonstrably lied, do you then have any direct evidence to link that to people dying?

You see, ARoces, this isn't just a parroting of a slogan the "libs" said about Bush, but is, actually, quite a serious allegation.

Do you have any evidence to back this up?

Bush has ties with Terrorists and you accept that? Obama 20 years ago new a guy. Ya ya helped Obama start his quest to become the anti-christ or what ever it is.

You're in a losing battle Aroces. When you have a moderator that states "Bush sucks" among all the other slanderous and libelous personal attacks leveled at Bush on a daily basis for the past several years, without a peep from the staff, your not gonna get a fair say here. Clearly, they're all in the tank for Obama.

I just know this about Palin (Doesn't make me hate her, just made me realize she really has nothing about her - stool puppet who can't even deviate from her script to either deal with or support a person who cries out the n-word at one of her speeches.):

http://wonkette.com/403862/sarah-palin-fan...or-barack-obama

*Link has video of alleged event*

"Sarah Palin Fan Has Cute Nickname For Barack Obama

Well, we’ve come to this moment finally, my friends, where an attendee of a Sarah Palin rally shouts that Obama is a “n****r.” [note: I censored the word on this message board so that it does not violate message board policy] We found this on the Daily Kos so of course the video maker decides to flash the word “N****R” several million times, in case you miss it.

Sarah Palin clearly hears it and hesitates and ultimately decides to ignore it, being such a class act and all. Maybe she thought the person said “jigger,” a common bartending instrument? Or, to presage our conservative friends, maybe this person was an Obama plant? Or maybe Sarah Palin just heard someone call Barack Obama a “n****r” and decided to keep talking."

________

Like I said, you are being left behind the country is moving forward.

(1) What are you saying that Obama lied about? I'm sure there's plenty of things he has lied about, but which one in particular do you have in mind? Either a link to the incident in question or a brief summary in your own words will do;

and

(2) This is the thing that i'm not sure you get. Who died, and when, and how was this attributable to Obama's lying? Even if you can find some incstance where Obama has demonstrably lied, do you then have any direct evidence to link that to people dying?

You see, ARoces, this isn't just a parroting of a slogan the "libs" said about Bush, but is, actually, quite a serious allegation.

Your kidding right :huh:

and

I'll give you one. About a year ago, Obama made a promise. He pledged to accept public financing and to work with the Republican nominee to ensure that they both operated within those limits. Then it became clear to Sen. Obama and his campaign that he was going to be able to raise on his own far more cash than he would get with public financing. So Obama went back on his word. He broke his promise and he explained it by arguing that the system is broken and that Republicans know how to work the system to their advantage. He argued he would need all that cash to fight the ruthless attacks of 527s, those independent groups like the Swift Boat Veterans, which we now know never happened.

So, there you go. :tu:

You're in a losing battle Aroces. When you have a moderator that states "Bush sucks" among all the other slanderous and libelous personal attacks leveled at Bush on a daily basis for the past several years, without a peep from the staff, your not gonna get a fair say here. Clearly, they're all in the tank for Obama.

Yes, I do see that. Been told to shut up about Obama, but Bush lied and Bush facist, criminal seem alright since there a lefty manufactured blog links.

Ah. Now even the moderators are in on the conspiracy. I don't think 'slanderous and libelous personal personal attacks leveled at Bush are in fact contrary to any rules or regulations. And in any case, is, I wonder, 'Obama lied and people died not, by the same definition that you use, slanderous, then?

and

His association with those known with terrorist ties is no secret.

But he lied about the kind of ties he had or has. Who knows.

So the Mod's can't express opinion? From what I understand is that the mod's volunteer there time to help keep the Obama or Bush is a baby killer comments to a bare minimum. I find the voice of the many has spoken and some here are rather bitter about that. Personal attacks against Bush is allowed or did you just pretend to understand freedom of speech. Personal attacks against you personally are not allowed but if I want to say Bush sucks that is my right and it sounds like you want to take that way.

As said many times, Obama might just surprise you, let him in the door first. Bush's second term election was a joke, not about voter fraud, or false wars but that the people followed the non-sense and kept him in power. That was scary and now America is opening it's eye's to what a rogue leader can do.

I find the voice of the many has spoken and some here are rather bitter about that.

That, i think, is it in a nutchell. Bitterness. Sour grapes. Inability to comprehend that not everyone thinks the same way that they do.

Edited by 747400

That, i think, is it in a nutchell. Bitterness. Sour grapes. Inability to comprehend that not everyone thinks the same way that they do.

And what do you call the ranting for the past 8 years????????

I know, the truth! :lol: