Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien EVP?!

Rickety

Okay so I took an EVP a little while ago amped it up and then did a noise reduc. and got this alien sound, like an alien was trying to talk to me, and then it kind of "disconnected" in a sense. Could I have gotten an EVP from an alien? Is this a ground-breaking new development of Alien ghosts? I really am kind of excited to see where this EVP takes me, at the end it really does sound like it kind of "disconnects" in a way.

Okay so I took an EVP a little while ago amped it up and then did a noise reduc. and got this alien sound, like an alien was trying to talk to me, and then it kind of "disconnected" in a sense. Could I have gotten an EVP from an alien? Is this a ground-breaking new development of Alien ghosts? I really am kind of excited to see where this EVP takes me, at the end it really does sound like it kind of "disconnects" in a way.

How do you know it was an "alien sound", let alone an "alien ghost", especially given that

1. There is no evidence ghosts exist

2. There is no evidence aliens exist

...?

How do you know what an "alien ghost" would sound like?

Edited by Emma_Acid

Yes please upload to share it with us so we may help you better determine.

Also on a side not to Emma Acid. Anythings a possibility, keep an open mind :tu:

What do you think a lot of people are working at? Trying to prove of the after life and that we arn't the only beings in existance in this galaxy.

JMO

I believe it's ignorant to think that we are the only intelligent creatures in this galaxy

JMO

Edited by Guardian Angel of Fire

Are there that many aliens that died here :cry:

I believe in them though.....well I never saw one but I did see a sighting of what looked like a orange/yellow ball in the sky. It just disapeared and it was in the paper the next day. A lot of people saw it and there was no explaination other than a UFO. So there had to be a alien driver ...

I would love to hear your evp !!

How do you know it was an "alien sound", let alone an "alien ghost", especially given that

How do you know what an "alien ghost" would sound like?

emma beat me to it.

so angel shadow, gonna repsond soon?

Are there that many aliens that died here :cry:

I believe in them though.....well I never saw one but I did see a sighting of what looked like a orange/yellow ball in the sky. It just disapeared and it was in the paper the next day. A lot of people saw it and there was no explaination other than a UFO. So there had to be a alien driver ...

I would love to hear your evp !!

I saw on TV a documentary-type of show where they think an alien's ghost haunts a building. It's the building they supposedly brought the alien bodies from the Roswell crash to. Ever since bringing the bodies to the building, people report lights going on and off, elevators working themselves and hearing noises, such as footsteps. That could just be a normal human ghost, but some people do believe it is the ghost of an alien. Maybe it is. Who really knows?

Edited by ~Shadow~

I saw on TV a documentary-type of show where they think an alien's ghost haunts a building. It's the building they supposedly brought the alien bodies from the Roswell crash to. Ever since bringing the bodies to the building, people report lights going on and off, elevators working themselves and hearing noises, such as footsteps. That could just be a normal human ghost, but some people do believe it is the ghost of an alien. Maybe it is. Who really knows?

I agree with Emma. I think its a possibility but making claims as to what it is is futile, redundant and pointless

Okay sorry I was away for a while I was taking an all day walk with my sister, very calming lol (we were trying to get to the gas station, we needed cigarettes lol) but anyway I've uploaded the file and take a listenEVPA7.mp3 And just for the record cause I know I might get this, I did not "stage" this, it is a legitamit EVP that I took, if you listen to it in a slower speed then you can hear the "disconnecting" sound a lot better (it doesn't sound like a normal noise reduc. on an EVP either)

I agree with Emma. I think its a possibility but making claims as to what it is is futile, redundant and pointless

Oh and for the record (again) I did not say it WAS an Alien ghost EVP I said it could be, I do not say something IS until I've anylized it further

No one really knows what EVP really are, just as we do not know what ghosts really are. Anything is possible, and every belief you have is a leap of faith. We have no hard evidence of what any of these happenings really are.

Okay sorry I was away for a while I was taking an all day walk with my sister, very calming lol (we were trying to get to the gas station, we needed cigarettes lol) but anyway I've uploaded the file and take a listenEVPA7.mp3 And just for the record cause I know I might get this, I did not "stage" this, it is a legitamit EVP that I took, if you listen to it in a slower speed then you can hear the "disconnecting" sound a lot better (it doesn't sound like a normal noise reduc. on an EVP either)
Sounds like the alien sounds from the movie" Signs" did you ever see it ? I know I would hate to hear this .... :unsure2:

Its still cool though..:)

Edited by Aanica

Sounds like the alien sounds from the movie" Signs" did you ever see it ? I know I would hate to hear this .... :unsure2:

Its still cool though..:)

Lol yes I've seen "Signs" before but trust me, this isn't from signs lol it's from my house lol

Oh and for the record (again) I did not say it WAS an Alien ghost EVP I said it could be, I do not say something IS until I've anylized it further

"and got this alien sound, like an alien was trying to talk to me"

but how does one analyze what they dont know? what No one really knows

• Like 1

Lol yes I've seen "Signs" before but trust me, this isn't from signs lol it's from my house lol
I did not mean it was from signs it sounds like the alien sounds from signs...I said it was cool... :P

I did not mean it was from signs it sounds like the alien sounds from signs...I said it was cool... :P

well, it sounds like what m.night shyamalan and his crew Want those et's to sound like.

well, it sounds like what m.night shyamalan and his crew Want those et's to sound like.

Umm..... Okay well I don't care what M. Night has to say I got this on my own from an EVP

Umm..... Okay well I don't care what M. Night has to say I got this on my own from an EVP

We get that YOU took the EVP. People are just saying that it sounds like the noises the aliens in Signs made. Nobody is accusing you of lying. Sheesh.

hah neither do i, so i dont know why posted that. my question to you was on the page before, this wasnt directed at you.

We get that YOU took the EVP. People are just saying that it sounds like the noises the aliens in Signs made. Nobody is accusing you of lying. Sheesh.

Dang I wasn't mad or nothin' sheesh

:tu:

I know I was trying to be nice...

I'm not mad guys lol I never was lol

Might I ask what you were doing when you recorded this? intentions? things asked, i really can't give you an answer on your "EVP" till i know what the situation was of the recording.

Might I ask what you were doing when you recorded this? intentions? things asked, i really can't give you an answer on your "EVP" till i know what the situation was of the recording.

I don't really know, I was holding my phone and something just said "Why don't you take an EVP right now? It's quiet and everyone else is asleep, go ahead." like something was trying to tempt me into doing it and I gave in and decided to do it