Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien EVP?!

Rickety

I don't really know, I was holding my phone and something just said "Why don't you take an EVP right now? It's quiet and everyone else is asleep, go ahead." like something was trying to tempt me into doing it and I gave in and decided to do it

I wonder if you played it backwards if it would make sense? Just a thought.JN :hmm:

I wonder if you played it backwards if it would make sense? Just a thought.JN :hmm:

I already tried that lol still just a bunch of jiberish lol but a cool though thanks JN

I already tried that lol still just a bunch of jiberish lol but a cool though thanks JN

Try to play it slower.

Anytime Sweetie, how about like slow motion? Is there a way to do that? JN :mellow:

Okay so I tried slowing it and reversing it and this is what I got it's in a .wav format so the quality is kind of lossy but hey, it's what I got lol it wouldn't let me upload the mp3 format it was just a hair to big, but maybe you can get something out of it (I'm not sure if it will work with Windows Media Player, it wouldn't work with mine so you might have to have a different media player, but it could just be my computer)EVPA7_Slowed_and_Reversed_.wav

you just explained Every evp recorded.

its about time.

• Like 1

Okay so I tried slowing it and reversing it and this is what I got it's in a .wav format so the quality is kind of lossy but hey, it's what I got lol it wouldn't let me upload the mp3 format it was just a hair to big, but maybe you can get something out of it (I'm not sure if it will work with Windows Media Player, it wouldn't work with mine so you might have to have a different media player, but it could just be my computer)EVPA7_Slowed_and_Reversed_.wav

You're gonna have to try to reformat it because i can't get it to play at all.

AS, analyzing anything yet?

coming back as just static and noise?

Yea, I cant get it to play.ugh..JN :hmm:

It plays fine for me.....

Reminded me of bird song....not saying it WAS birdsong. But along those lines. A different pitch and speed

to the way we'd talk.

I wonder what it would sound like slowed down?

I found out the reason why i cannot watch/listen to this file is due to the format, it's formated with the Intel IMA ADPCM (11) codec and I dont have this codec, if anyone finds this codec, please let me know, i'm still trying to find it.

What was the exact model and type of recorder this was taken with?

It sounds digital, like an MP3 encoding error. If the recorder was digital and "hiccuped"... this is what you could get. I've heard MP3 errors that are extremely similar to that.

Definitely has an electronic cause.

Edited by Moonie2012

What was the exact model and type of recorder this was taken with?

It sounds digital, like an MP3 encoding error. If the recorder was digital and "hiccuped"... this is what you could get. I've heard MP3 errors that are extremely similar to that.

Definitely has an electronic cause.

Can u possibly reformat it, because i can't even reformat it so i can play it on WMP

Can u possibly reformat it, because i can't even reformat it so i can play it on WMP

It plays fine for me in winamp and WMP on two different computers. There must be something wrong with your computer, I don't know if reformatting it is going to help.

Edited by Moonie2012

It plays fine for me in winamp and WMP on two different computers. There must be something wrong with your computer, I don't know if reformatting it is going to help.

When i try to play it, it states i'm missing a specific codec and it tells me what i'm missing but i cant find it as free download, all i find is forums talking bout the codec. I've tried on three various computers none of mine will play them at all.

Edited by Guardian Angel of Fire

Okay so I took an EVP a little while ago amped it up and then did a noise reduc. and got this alien sound, like an alien was trying to talk to me, and then it kind of "disconnected" in a sense. Could I have gotten an EVP from an alien? Is this a ground-breaking new development of Alien ghosts? I really am kind of excited to see where this EVP takes me, at the end it really does sound like it kind of "disconnects" in a way.

I am curious, how did you "amp it up and do a noise reduction". I just want to know for my own attempts.

Well , not knowing what an alien would sound like trying to relate to us...who knows if this is the real thing or not.

You should try this again & see what you get!

I can't get the slow version to open...darn.

• 4 years later...

check out the scole experiment and evp's it is totally possible that when people die and their energy is seperated from their bodies it can result in what we term as "spirits" and that aliens have this capability too.

[media=]

[/media]

spirits seem quieted about certain information about the afterlife, if you listen to the video when the spirit is asked about thier surroundings they get the reply, "I really can't answer that"

far fetched? well thats right as far fetched as another dimension.

Only thing close to be counted as paranormal is your necroposting

• Like 2