Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Have you ever seen an angel before?

Indigo Child5

Hiya.

I'm new to this site. ^_^

Has anyone ever seen an angel before? When my grandmother died, my aunt tells me that she saw two angels standing next to the hospital bed. She said they were about nine feet tall and the body shapes were male (broad shoulders, sinewy waist, long legs, big muscles, very built) but that she has this notion in her mind that they were actually androgynous to human gender. She said that when she saw them she was afraid they would see her and leave her mother's side so she darted away. When she peaked back later, she said one of them was still standing there.

I've never seen an angel before but I'd certainly love to. Has anyone else seen one? I've seen some supposed pictures of angels caught on film but I'm not sure if I believe they're real or just hoaxes...

--"Angel" :innocent: (I guess that's what you can call me on here because I'm an angel fanatic)

P.S. Oh yeah, my aunt said that they *didn't* have wings... Just a huge golden aura.

Edited by Angel Dreams

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aanica

• Ghost-Fox

• pentacle-witch

• randomhit10

Welcome Angel Dreamer, I have dreamt of Angels and in my dream I looked up and they let a cloud open so I could see them, They let me know they were there I believe this was not just a dream but them letting me know they were with me. They were so far up when I looked up but they looked at me and smiled down..:)

welcome!

i've seen two angels one was all in blue and male(i think that it was a virtue, but i could be wrong); the other i just saw his wings they were grey. it was so cool seeing them. :)

when I was an angel between the ages 3 and 4 I saw two angels standing by my bed they were running their fingers through my hair saying 'poor little thing' I didn't have an easy time of it in my life as a child or teenager ans that visitation was always on my mind as a sign someone cared.

linked-image

I find this picture to be highly compelling. I have seen my guardian angel before in Lucid dreams, though in different forms. He has never looked the same twice, even appearing once as an elephant. There is not the slightest doubt in my mind that I have been visited by him in this way. Skeptics may scoff at this, certainly, but I am prone to POWERFUL lucid dreams, including minor prophetic ones.

linked-image

I find this picture to be highly compelling. I have seen my guardian angel before in Lucid dreams, though in different forms. He has never looked the same twice, even appearing once as an elephant. There is not the slightest doubt in my mind that I have been visited by him in this way. Skeptics may scoff at this, certainly, but I am prone to POWERFUL lucid dreams, including minor prophetic ones.

i've seen my guardian angel, he had long dark hair, either black or dk brown. he dad long robes that were dk purple and with a medium purple sash coming from his shoulder around his waist back to his shoulder. he also had a staff or a spear in his right had and he had dark wings like a crow. he was also about 6ft. tall.

i have only seen him once.

What Angel Dream tell, is what is the nerest description of angel gived in the bible. In the bible, once, someone who have seen a angel, asked him to show he's real form. He describ him as a great man, really big and tall. (he use actually said that the angel head was touching the sky, but I think is to be poetic). He said that the angel have many wings. (Aura might be interpreted like a wing).

The little guy, was so affraid that he felt unconsient. Personaly, if an angel whamt the show him to me, I will be greatfull if he start with something fearless :P.

i am not sure that i have seen any...i have had some hard to explain situations that an angel would have been a real possibility...i do believe that angels have contact with mortals on a regular basis becasue they are messengers from God and Jesus...

randomhit10

For me, if angel exist, they are people who whant to help, after there death.

After my death, I would be realy happy if I can stay and help people arround me.

Angel Dreamer, hello there. If you're interested in angels you ought to try reading a book called Miss Garnet's Angel by Salley Vickers. The main story is of an old woman who goes to Venice after her friend dies, but there is another story thread running alongside it, that of Tobias and the Angel. I'd recommend it to anybody -just thought you might be particularly interested!

Yes I have, but I cannot say it was an angel, more of a Lighted Being, as I was a young Boy, I am not convinced and how could any be that angels are all pretty, fluffy, and with wings?

I suppose if you only have a Christian Bible light and fluffy happy and smiling winged definition of an angel then perhaps, but I belief there are as many different Beings in other realm, Lighted and not (Shadow Beings) Shape Shifters many others, just because a Lighted Being is smiling at you does not mean it is happy or friendly, and why would wings even be anything other than a human given concept to an angel…

I cannot even write without great trouble to describe what I have encountered and seen because in trying to do so would be liken to explain impossible beings or animals, to the minds of those that cannot grasp the unbelievable or the impossible things that before the encounters was unperceivable, we cannot even come close to understanding them which others are trying to convey, they may come close in some things described but yet then when put into their own own minds something completely different than what the witness really saw …

Just look at the great difficulties the Explorers of yesteryear had, this is why they brought along artist with them to draw the plants and animals, and just look at the great difficulties there are in trying to explain the Physical Cryptids…

Pavot B)

Edited by Pavot

No, I'm afraid I haven't neither, but with what I had done I believe someone is watching over me. I have had 7 open heart surgeries, a defibulator inplanted into my right upper arm, and I have scoliosis.

Hiya.

I'm new to this site. ^_^

Has anyone ever seen an angel before? When my grandmother died, my aunt tells me that she saw two angels standing next to the hospital bed. She said they were about nine feet tall and the body shapes were male (broad shoulders, sinewy waist, long legs, big muscles, very built) but that she has this notion in her mind that they were actually androgynous to human gender. She said that when she saw them she was afraid they would see her and leave her mother's side so she darted away. When she peaked back later, she said one of them was still standing there.

I've never seen an angel before but I'd certainly love to. Has anyone else seen one? I've seen some supposed pictures of angels caught on film but I'm not sure if I believe they're real or just hoaxes...

--"Angel" :innocent: (I guess that's what you can call me on here because I'm an angel fanatic)

P.S. Oh yeah, my aunt said that they *didn't* have wings... Just a huge golden aura.

You might be interested in this, its called an Angel Board I myself have never seen one only by reputation do I have this information...:)

Angel Board

I've never seen an angel. I really, would love to. I have felt an angels hands on my back once. I had fallen on a rainy day stepping off a really high curb on my way to church. Both feet flipped straight out in front of me. Just before my head hit the curb on the corner (could've been fatal) two invisible hands right in the center of my back stopped my fall and put me back up on my feet. My brother was walking beside me and we both just stared at each other mouth's agape.

I've had several close encounters with death that I put on a thread here some time ago. Each time I feel that an angel or some other type of divine intervention spared my life. Once I flew off a cliff on my dirtbike. As I looked down and realized that I was free falling some thirty feet up in the air or so; I blacked out. When I came to I was safely on the ground. Sitting on the bike, both feet touching the ground, engine off. Not a scratch or bruise on me.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...=124492&hl=

I've seen angels several times. I saw my female guardian angel once after an earth tremor. She came to reassure me that things were alright. I've seen other peoples' angels, usually male looking. Spirits are androgenous, but they can choose to look male or female. They can also choose to look like babies or children (cherubic like) when they're around very young children so they won't scare them with their height.

Rosie :)

Confessions of a Real Ghost Whisperer, by Rosita Tanza. Available on Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1440430128?tag=au...XBMMQ5K2EY&

Edited by RosieTanza

I've never seen an angel. I really, would love to. I have felt an angels hands on my back once. I had fallen on a rainy day stepping off a really high curb on my way to church. Both feet flipped straight out in front of me. Just before my head hit the curb on the corner (could've been fatal) two invisible hands right in the center of my back stopped my fall and put me back up on my feet. My brother was walking beside me and we both just stared at each other mouth's agape.

I've had several close encounters with death that I put on a thread here some time ago. Each time I feel that an angel or some other type of divine intervention spared my life. Once I flew off a cliff on my dirtbike. As I looked down and realized that I was free falling some thirty feet up in the air or so; I blacked out. When I came to I was safely on the ground. Sitting on the bike, both feet touching the ground, engine off. Not a scratch or bruise on me.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...=124492&hl=

Wow that is so cool I read your OP all I can say is you were blessed..:)

I'll tell like pavot said; like in the story I told you upward. The true form of the angel are very, very, hard to bear for an humain.

My mother saw an angel-like being when she was young. She had gotten up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water. On her way back to her bedroom this glowing, glittering being flew out of an empty bedroom and followed her down the hallway. Once she got back into bed, the thing flew around her room a few times before disappearing. She said it was angel-like, but it did not give her a good or peaceful feeling. Note that this took place in my grandmother's house, which has been and still is haunted. There has been many different, strange apparitions there over the years. So I do not believe this was an actual angel, but perhaps something taking on the appearance of an angel.

• 2 weeks later...

i do not believe in god and i do not believe in heaven but for some reason or another i do believe in angels and i believe out of the bottom of my heart that i have seen one.

my friend nick died in a car accident almost two years ago now. he was only 18 and he was my BEST FRIEND! every day since then i have believed that there is some way he is watching over us but i didnt really have means to believe it until a few weeks ago when i got into a car accident. i was with four other friends and we were on our way to get snacks for a party but we should have never really gone because it was hurricain weather and no one should have been on the road. we rounded a corner, hydroplaned, hit a tree and landed in an empty parking lot. i didnt see much since my head was down but i swear when i looked up nick was standing there smiling as if to say everything was going to be ok. amazingly enough the car was completely totaled but NO ONE was hurt! i do believe that his angel saved us that night because it was the same accident with the only difference being that he did hit that tree. if you dont believe in angels then i am sorry because they are out there when you need them!

Some amazing answers

Anyway i thought you might be interested in this . I saw this woman being interviewed a few weeks back and was kind of taken aback at how normal and convincing she was. Knowing the interview slot was coming up i was expecting to see some drug induced ex hippy trying to make a buck , so i was pleasantly surprised...here's a newspaper article about her

You might be able to see the interview on youtube by naming her and including "late late show"in the search.

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/angels...ht-1410879.html

My girlfriend is my angel.